The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
Got home turned on the DVR and they have Jim Cantore monitoring the weather.

That is not a good sign.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking Snidget 06-23-13 1
   RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking dabo 06-23-13 2
       RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking Estee 06-23-13 3
           What? foonermints 06-23-13 4
               RE: What? sophiaWEAVER 06-24-13 5
                   RE: What? kingfish 06-24-13 6
                   Fooner zombiebaby 06-24-13 7
                       RE: Fooner kingfish 06-24-13 9
                           Who? What? foonermints 06-24-13 10
                               RE: Who? What? kingfish 06-24-13 11
                                   RE: Who? What? foonermints 06-24-13 12
                   RE: What? PepeLePew13 06-24-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-13, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
I think he just auditioned for Survivor or Big Brother. How many times can he praise Jesus per minute?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-13, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
When does he take the plunge?

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-13, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Grand Canyon Wire Walking"
Careful choice of phrase there, wasn't it?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-13, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What?"
This coming from jumping bird?

sophiaWEAVER 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-13, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sophiaWEAVER Click to send private message to sophiaWEAVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What?"
Hello everyone!I have here an interesting information to share regarding senior care.Taking care of seniors is not easy as you think they need extra attention,care and love a side from that we also need to keep an eye on them to avoid accidents like Slips, trips, and falls that can possibly lead to injury for seniors. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a third of people over the age of 65 will fall this year. Because falls among seniors are so prevalent and so harmful, it is important for family members and caregivers to be aware of ways they can help prevent falls.Get more information at: http://www.seniorassistedlivingaz.com

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-13, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What?"
I'm going to defend this post, it has good info and Sophie has a valid point. Old folks like Fooner need our help. And me too, I’m going to be as old as Fooner someday (don't scoff, time marches on for all of us, even me), and I’ll need help too.

But it’s Fooner that needs this this kind of help today. He's getting awfully creaky. So open up your hearts and really open up your wallets, and send your donations to the "Support Your Local Codger" charity c/o the “Kingfish Foundation for the Enrichment of Kingfish”.

And do it now, before you forget about it. Then do it again so that donations can keep up with our short term memory loss and we can continue remembering to be grateful.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-13, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fooner"
Just got called old!

You've been hotpocketed!

06-24-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fooner"
That's OK. He's going to wake up tomorrow with no memory of this anyway.

06-24-13, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Who? What?"
this space left intentionally invisibleHiya Kingfish! like someone's creative writing talent

Now, I know y'all want to help out dear old fooner (that's me), so eliminate the blood-sucking middleman and just mail that wallet or purse of yours directly to California. Don't even think of taking out your cash or credit cards. Just do it!

For your loving kindness, I thank you. Plus, I will not whack you with my cane. At least not very hard.

Moves by CrabMan
Creakiness is as creakiness does. Whatever that means. Heck if I know!

06-24-13, 01:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who? What?"
Now if only i could figure out what is in that blank space...

(Pitches tent in front of the Fooner mailbox).

06-24-13, 01:34 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who? What?"
Get Off My Lawn!
*throws firecrackers*

Next thing I know, you'll be stealing hot dogs off my grill and drinking up all my beer. Hey! Where'd my pickup truck go?

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-13, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What?"
What do you have to avoid accidents like slips, trips and falls for tightrope walkers? Do you have a site such as http://www.tightropewalkerassistedlivingaz.com ?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •