The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-13, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/09/showbiz/cowell-egged/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Discuss.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV... foonermints 06-09-13 1
   RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV... cahaya 06-09-13 3
 RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV... tribephyl 06-09-13 2
 In other odd news dabo 06-16-13 4
   RE: In other odd news Snidget 06-16-13 5
       RE: In other odd news dabo 06-16-13 6
           RE: In other odd news kingfish 06-17-13 8
 RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV... kingfish 06-17-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-13, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
"Dream the Impossible Dream?"!!

The eggs were going the wrong way.

foonermints: balancing the Positive Energy of the Earth.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
Would you like that hard-boiled or sunny side up?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-13, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
While I can certainly agree with banning eggs from RTV in general, Ms. Holt's actions proved this "rule" should be re-examined.
Or Simon could try being nice for once.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-13, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "In other odd news"
http://iowacity.patch.com/groups/editors-picks/p/suspicious-package-blown-up-by-iowa-city-bomb-squad-during-art-festival-revealed-to-be-piece-of-art

There was a bomb scare in Iowa City over the weekend, and I was indirectly responsible. You see, in January I did an art show of mixed media sculptures, HELL--SCAPES, comprised of painted-on and smashed-up electronics. ... I auctioned off all the artwork for cheap at the end of the closing reception. One woman, an exceedingly nice local kooky lady, bought a small portable TV for $2 and insisted that I write some of the wall poetry in her notebook. ... Flash forward 6 months and this Iowa City art-loving lady left my artwork and poems in the STRANGE TRACTOR newspaper stand on the corner of Washington and Dubuque during Arts Fest. Apparently people use that box as a kind of off-grid arts freeshare; you leave something and take whatever has been left in kind. Well, someone saw a gold-spraypaint-and-painted-blood-stained antenna poking out of the box and called the police, who called the bomb squad. O brothers, sisters, lovers, friends!; it was super fun to be driving home from my tour ... and have my landlord call me to tell me the cops were looking for me. But not only were the cops super cool, they have gotten a huge kick out of this story. Its a big hit at the station. ... I am glad no one was killed, and having my art and poetry eviscerated by a bomb-destroying robot is the thing I realized I never knew I always wanted.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: In other odd news"
Oh my, oh oh my.

Glad the cops were cool about it.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-13, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In other odd news"
Iowa City is the cool place of Iowa, same as Austin is the cool place of Texas. It is home to the University of Iowa and many residents are Hawkeyes who decided to stay there because they like it so much there.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-13, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: In other odd news"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-13 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

In Austin he would have had to explain his art to the TEXAS RANGERS". How many people can say they had a run in with the TEXAS RANGERS? They would have probably gotten a laugh out of it too, and he would have had another experience he never knew he wanted.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-13, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ban Eggs from Judged Reality TV shows or not"
Not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •