The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summer 2013 TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-13, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summer 2013 TV"
What are you watching? And how will you adjust to not having Bachelor Pad?

Me:

The Bachelorette
Food Network Star
Big Brother - What is summer without it?
The American Baking Competition
Rizzoli & Isles

I am going to record Mistresses, but I think it will be DOA.

I also read somewhere that ABC is going to show run-off episodes of 666 Park Avenue. I guess that means they had some that were never shown? I will watch just to close that up.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summer 2013 TV Estee 06-04-13 1
   RE: Summer 2013 TV kidflash212 06-04-13 3
 RE: Summer 2013 TV kidflash212 06-04-13 2
   RE: Summer 2013 TV dabo 06-04-13 4
   RE: Summer 2013 TV Estee 06-04-13 5
       RE: Summer 2013 TV dabo 06-04-13 6
       RE: Summer 2013 TV personofinterest 06-05-13 14
           RE: Summer 2013 TV suzzee 06-11-13 19
 The same answer every year. Estee 06-04-13 7
   RE: The same answer every year. suzzee 06-11-13 20
 RE: Summer 2013 TV Starshine 06-04-13 8
 RE: Summer 2013 TV Molaholic 06-04-13 9
   RE: Summer 2013 TV personofinterest 06-05-13 13
 i watch nothing cqvenus 06-04-13 10
 RE: Summer 2013 TV kingfish 06-04-13 11
 RE: Summer 2013 TV cahaya 06-04-13 12
 RE: Summer 2013 TV jbug 06-07-13 15
   RE: Summer 2013 TV Estee 06-07-13 16
       RE: Summer 2013 TV kingfish 06-07-13 17
           RE: Summer 2013 TV suzzee 06-11-13 22
 RE: Summer 2013 TV kingfish 06-11-13 18
 RE: Summer 2013 TV suzzee 06-11-13 21
   RE: Summer 2013 TV kingfish 06-11-13 23
 RE: Summer 2013 TV dabo 06-19-13 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
And how will you adjust to not having Bachelor Pad?

I don't know what you mean. It only took two days before I was ready to stop dancing on its grave.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Be careful, Estee. You may just have given a producer an idea for next summer - Do You think You Can Dance on a Star's Grave?.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I'm sort of looking forward to Under the Dome.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Under the Dome does look intriguing.

America's Got Talent season 8 premieres tonight!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID97/203.shtml

06-04-13, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I'm not. The book was incredibly bleak -- not something I normally object to, but it also had a main villain straight out of 1970s Cartoon Casting and that took something away from the death march. There were too many coincidences and dark secrets, the deux ex was machinaed from the opening lines, and the Kill Nearly All Of 'Em ending took a little too much of a toll. I wasn't sure that could be adapted for television at all -- and then articles started to talk about 'if this works, it's a series'.

...what?

So -- we're going to trap and destroy a new town every week? Month? Season? Or is the book just being rewritten to the point where everyone's trapped inside the original with Mr. Laughing Idiot Evil (and incidentally, still an insult to most Republicans) until suicide do them part?

Pass.

06-04-13, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-13 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

A series? Can't see it. That would be like Heroes all over again, one good idea for one series and then hopelessly wearing itself out. (I actually saw something about a new season of that being produced, I never even finished watching season 4.)

http://www.heroestheseries.com/

http://tvline.com/2013/04/17/heroes-relaunch-msn-xbox/

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-13, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I have had the book for a while. I can usually read anything at any time, but I just can't with this one. Part of it is the huge size of the book. I can't really hold it while riding the exercise bike, so it is sitting on my desk partially read. And may stay that way (at least until I increase my upper body strength)!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-11-13, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I tried too, usually I can't put a Stephen King down but I ended up listening to it on cd because I just couldn't get into it. I'll watch but usually I've found King doesn't translate well to film. The only one that came close for me was Delores Claiborne and that was all Kathy Bates' doing.

I should be watched....closely.

06-04-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
7. "The same answer every year."
Big Brother - What is summer without it?

Tolerable.

06-11-13, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The same answer every year."
It's the same roach and ant infested house every year too.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
The Block
Masterchef (US & OZ)
The Great British (& American) bakeoff, watch out for those soggy bottoms!
TARA & TAROZ
Big Brother (OZ definitely, probably US although Canadia might have cured me)

Just about anything on BBC4

The Ashes

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I've got to wonder how many will say Under the Dome is a rip off of The Simpsons Movie.

I'll probably check it out - but other than that I'll stick with the cooking shows already mentioned.

And of course, plenty of Dodger Baseball.

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-13, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Are you sure you didn't mean Braves baseball?!?

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "i watch nothing"
i don't have anything but basic cable, which includes major networks and of course the cbc because i live so close to canada.

we don't really watch anything current... we have netflix so that's what we do. i'm actually sad bc i just finished gold rush and now i need something else to watch.

cq

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
I just hold on to the armrest and take it as it comes.

I watch a lot of A&E, Discovery, and History channels. I still get a kick out of Shelby, Crazy & Co., and poor hapless Jimmy Smith on Axmen.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
What are you watching?

Amazingly, even as a BB freak, almost nothing. I have so much going on in my personal life, TV time (much less blog time and board time) is of far less less priority.

Still, I have my side interests, and I'm curious how that Risk game turns out.

Caged by Snidget

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-13, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
no Masterchef?
no Hells Kitchen?

06-07-13, 03:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
No mixer?

(Admittedly, Jordan had it coming. And the jerk pulled it out anyway. There's one in every season...)

06-07-13, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Ummm...Cheesy Grits!

(Absolutely nothing to do with above posts except that with the mention of chefs and food, I made up my mind as to what tomorrow's breakfast will include).

06-11-13, 03:13 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
and what time should I be over for a nosh?

06-11-13, 08:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Burn Notice is back.

Yea!

06-11-13, 03:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
The Killing
Big Brother
Food Network Star
HGTV Star
The Glades

Found a new one: Top Hooker, yeah that's why I tuned in too, but it's a fishing competition show similar to Colby Donaldson's Top Shot which I watch too although I couldn't hit a barn with a machine gun.

And my guilty pleasure: Pretty Little Liars, yeah, I know, but it's summer

Probably more once word of mouth gets going I love On Demand.

06-11-13, 03:20 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
Oh yeah, "The Glades".

Yea!

06-19-13, 02:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Summer 2013 TV"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/selma-blair-officially-fired-from-anger-management--1035447.php

Well, there goes one of the two reasons to watch that show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •