The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You have new messages in your inbox"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-29-13, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You have new messages in your inbox"
Yes, I borrowed this from another thread because I forgot how to make my own red wavy flag.

Admittedly I have not been here in a very long time, I get busy, it happens, let's move along now

Every time I do come here, though, I get that darn red wavy thing and yet seldom ever have any new messages so I just want to test and see if my private message box actually works. Plus I want a recap of what is going on with you fine folks since I was last here.

I'll start...messages sent to Suzzee, Foonermints and Agman.

Go...make someone's day!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jbug 05-29-13 1
   RE: woeisme1 05-29-13 4
 kidflash212 05-29-13 2
   RE: woeisme1 05-29-13 3
       RE: kidflash212 05-29-13 6
           RE: woeisme1 05-29-13 7
               RE: cahaya 05-29-13 9
 RE: Red Wavy Psych-out suzzee 05-29-13 5
   SQEEEEeeeee woeisme1 05-29-13 8
   RE: Red Wavy Psych-out cahaya 05-29-13 10
       RE: Red Wavy Psych-out tribephyl 06-02-13 15
           Ommm.... cahaya 06-02-13 18
 RE: agman 05-30-13 11
   RE: woeisme1 05-30-13 12
 RE: maroonclowns mom 05-31-13 13
   RE: woeisme1 05-31-13 14
 Warning: Woeisme foonermints 06-02-13 16
   RE: Warning: Woeisme kingfish 06-02-13 17
       Brag. Brag. Brag. foonermints 06-02-13 19
           RE: Brag. Brag. Brag. kingfish 06-04-13 21
               RE: Brag. Brag. Brag. foonermints 06-04-13 22
                   RE: Brag. Brag. Brag. cahaya 06-04-13 23
                       Best foonermints 06-04-13 24
                           RE: Best kingfish 06-05-13 25
                               RE: Best woeisme1 06-06-13 26
   RE: Warning: Woeisme woeisme1 06-04-13 20
 RE: jbug 06-07-13 27
   RE: foonermints 06-07-13 28
   RE: woeisme1 06-08-13 29
       RE: jbug 06-09-13 30
           RE: suzzee 06-10-13 31
 RE: Molaholic 06-10-13 32
   When You Put It That Way foonermints 06-10-13 33
       RE: When You Put It That Way kingfish 06-10-13 34
           RE: When You Put It That Way foonermints 06-10-13 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-13, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "
Waves to Wow..

of wait, you mean send it to that box....
heehehehehehehe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-29-13, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "
Waves back at my little Junebug

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-29-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. ""
Plus I want a recap of what is going on with you fine folks since I was last here...

Hmmm...

How far back is that? kingfish's Weiner jokes, Boo's T-shirt exchange, moonie's lost passport, Estee's original post?

05-29-13, 05:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: "
I think it was after the SS reveal thread (which I never made it back to post pics of my awesome stuff from Fooner).

How's by you?

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-29-13, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "
Let's see

My landlord slumlord is still a greedy jerk but the building manager was fired for stealing money leaving no one to perjure themselves for him so I won my court case against him.

Another Amazing Race has come and gone. The producers seem to have tried to bring it back to what it originally was but could have made better casting choices.

I still suffer as a Mets fan. But there are bright spots, such as last night's win.

Still 6'2"

There wasn't enough winter this year and it will be 95 tomorrow.

I've been strongly wondering how someone changes careers in their 40's.

Someone keeps sending me postcards from Hawaii, enticing me to plan a trip.

05-29-13, 07:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "
Do not plan....just do! Granted I am in limbo at the moment as far as housing goes as I try to rent or sell my place to move away from the noise and chaos but I still have room wherever I am.

Those postcards are pretty darn cool IMHO

As for changing careers, age is just a number so whatever makes your heart sing...do THAT. Your heart knows why you are here and what you must do and will never lead you astray...follow it. Okay, so my little online business has not really "taken off" just yet but I still get great joy from doing it and the Universe just sort of takes care of everything else.

Thank you for the update

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "
I still get great joy from doing it and the Universe just sort of takes care of everything else.

You think like my dad (now 80 years old), who I take after in a lot of ways, including our outlook on life.

Good to see you again. I still fondly remember our times in the Story Forum when we shared our creative writing together. And thinking on that, I miss seeing Sherpa Dave here in OT these days.

Patch's blooms

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-29-13, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Red Wavy Psych-out"
Hey Who! Who hah!

There was an actual PM in home of the eternal red wavy, awesome, then I wandered in here, then I saw a genuine Who-shout-out. My day is complete and force is with me although it's a bit soggy from the blasted rain lately.

Well I felt a disturbance in the force but it was only the announcement of another season of Big Brother. That's ok I'm going to drag the Sockpuppet back out for protection.

I made meatballs tonight but I'm pretty much on strike until a certain freeloading bother in law gets OUT of my house. He shaved his head yesterday. Broad daylight. Outside on the porch. I wonder how many people wanted to stop by and have their sheepdog shaved. Anyway the hair blew all over my flowers, they're certainly different looking.

He now looks suspiciously like Uncle Fester and I find myself humming the Addams Family theme song.

Anyone want a houseguest?

Thanks sweetie! You brite up my world

05-29-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
8. "SQEEEEeeeee"
So lovely to hear from you! You do know I adore you, right?

I kind of enjoy Big Brother, it's like a train wreck...you don't want to see it but you can't look away. They amuse me and horrify me at the same time.

I am sorry for what happened to your posies (channeling my granny) and your guest that is as welcome as a 3 day old fish. You slayed me with the sheepdog comment, as well as the humming of the Addams Family theme song, thank you! Carp, now that is stuck in MY head. It could be worse...I love the Addams Family.

Just doing what I do best to cheer the masses And helping to build beautiful walls where they are needed

05-29-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Red Wavy Psych-out"
Good to see you again here in the OT forum! There was a time we traded a lot of PM's, ummm hmmm, but under another guise...

Zenbot of the Hamster House

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-13, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Red Wavy Psych-out"

06-02-13, 04:47 PM (EST)
18. "Ommm...."
The hovering Zenbot!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-13, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-13 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Hiya Woe! Life has been just one big bed of roses here in Agworld!.....It's great to hear from you though.

BTW have a red wavy!

05-30-13, 12:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
I love your attitude You remind me of me!

Going to check my inbox!

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-31-13, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
Still around. Hi ya Woe. Lots of postcards from Honolulu in my mail box.

05-31-13, 11:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
Aloha MC's Mom! Yes, I confess, I am a photo taking, postcard sending addict I started my online business to fund the postage when it went up

If you go here: http://www.kalikascardsandgifts.com/# you will see many of the ones I have sent plus some other really beautiful stuff I make.

Glad you are still around!

What do you do with them? Just curious what peeps do with the many cards they have gotten.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-13, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Warning: Woeisme"
The balance of energy on the entire planet Earth is off because you are just so darn positive.

*grin*

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-13, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Warning: Woeisme"
That's OK. Grumps like you and I make up for it. Although I think that lately I'm doing the heavy lifting here.

06-02-13, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Brag. Brag. Brag."
So? When are you coming over to hand mix and pour that concrete? You can cry in it too, only adds to the hydration.
I got a hoe for you.
Remember to keep both hands on her it.
Don't want you injured.

I am a very lazy man.

06-04-13, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Brag. Brag. Brag."
Whoa there big feller, you seem to have me confused with one o' them...whad'ya call them? Worker fellers?

(Making grumpy remarks at the expense of others is hard work. That and lifting glasses of various refreshments. It's not a bad life.)

06-04-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Brag. Brag. Brag."
Jealous about the naughty pinchee I got?

06-04-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Brag. Brag. Brag."
Gellus!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

Us guys all want to go for a good open top ride.

06-04-13, 11:27 PM (EST)
24. "Best"
To be pure of heart.
And send presents. Good ones.

That how it starts..

06-05-13, 08:31 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Best"
I'll lift a glass of refreshment to that. A good one.

06-06-13, 05:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Best"

I sent you a new PM but forgot to give you some *smochies* and a naughty pinch, too

06-04-13, 00:21 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Warning: Woeisme"
Awww, that is so sweet of you to say Fooner It's my nature, what can I say?

*smoochies and naughty piches*

06-07-13, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
would someone send me a

& tell me you sent it?

I've sent a couple but heard nothing back;
maybe I've been banned & don't know it

06-07-13, 10:10 PM (EST)
28. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"

Naughtee Pinchee!

I'm from India!

06-08-13, 00:40 AM (EST)
29. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
Okie dokie. I'm good like that

Running off to send you one now!

06-09-13, 10:50 PM (EST)
30. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"

thanks Wow and Foonie
and dabo
Good to know PM still works.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-10-13, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
I think red wavy is working too hard or is consumed with waving wolf.

I should be watched....closely.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-13, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: You have new messages in your inbox"
Is it just me, or did everyone's up-there ^^ list (that shows previous posting stuff) get all kerfuffled? Not that I'm an anal-retentive sort, but it kinda weirded me out just now.

As for my life, well, we can cue Alice Cooper -- at work today but no kiddies, just closing out the classroom.

But then tomorrow, I'll be living with the agony of a bathroom renovation -- everything getting pulled out & the whole nine-yards. This is the full bath, so we'll just have the half-bath to do all that needs to be done... Should take about two weeks. Just about then I'm scheduled for jury duty. Whoopie.

Thnx tribey!

06-10-13, 12:06 PM (EST)
33. "When You Put It That Way"
Rebuilding my entire upper deck doesn't seem so bad. Stupid rotten Home Depot "treated" 2X12 substructure! Only lasted 20 years.

CTgirl Chupacabra!

~The Army of foonermints!
Plus, now decent redwood 2X6's are about $3.00/running foot. who am I, Midas?

06-10-13, 12:12 PM (EST)
34. "RE: When You Put It That Way"
I'm doing a reflooring/retiling thing myself. Don't know which will run out first, money or patience. Living on a bare concrete slab is beginning to look better and better.

Just finished replacing a 20yr old Lowes treated fence.

06-10-13, 02:40 PM (EST)
35. "RE: When You Put It That Way"
My patience ran out two years ago when I repainted our place. I'd done the complete back yard (concrete block fencing 5' high) and the separate (detached) garage, plus the back wall of the house. The prep was a b!tch, the painting was easy.

I just quit and gave the job to a neighborhood guy. Eagle Scout, putting himself through college.
Excellent prep by him (on a house that was built in 1946) and the kids he hired. Outstanding job.

Near the top of the list on the best 4k I ever spent*.

Jerod Gunsberg
*Well, besides this guy. My attorney. Kinda looks like Telly Savalas, doesn't he? It's always best to hire the mean ones.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •