The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's for lunch today?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-13, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's for lunch today?"
We haven't had one of these threads for some time now, so here it is again!

So what are you having for lunch?

This guy in Utah has something interesting for lunch...

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/04/24/yes-thats-a-14-year-old-burger-in-my-pocket/?hpt=hp_t5

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's for lunch today? Estee 04-25-13 1
 RE: What's for lunch today? kidflash212 04-25-13 2
 RE: What's for lunch today? dabo 04-25-13 3
 RE: What's for lunch today? kingfish 04-25-13 4
 RE: What's for lunch today? Molaholic 04-25-13 5
 RE: What's for lunch today? cahaya 04-25-13 6
   RE: What's for lunch today? PepeLePew13 04-25-13 7
       RE: What's for lunch today? cahaya 04-25-13 10
 RE: What's for lunch today? jbug 04-25-13 8
   RE: What's for lunch today? Molaholic 04-28-13 13
       RE: What's for lunch today? mom2bjm 04-29-13 14
 RE: What's for lunch today? taffnic 04-25-13 9
   RE: What's for lunch today? cahaya 04-25-13 11
 RE: What's for lunch today? Silvergirl1 04-27-13 12
 RE: What's for lunch today? Starshine 04-30-13 15
   RE: What's for lunch today? cqvenus 04-30-13 17
       RE: What's for lunch today? Starshine 04-30-13 18
 RE: What's for lunch today? cqvenus 04-30-13 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
And no one is glad to see him.

I'm having leftovers from last night: chopped lamb on a Kaiser roll, wild rice, peas, and blueberry pie with a 50/50 apple juice/seltzer blend.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-13, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Real basic - turkey sandwich and chips. Made recently not 14 years ago.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
That Easter egg that was hidden in your coat pocket that you didn't find until October.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Boiled Pig Brains.

(Not really - actually, a smoked turkey/swiss cheese sandwich. Only one day old).

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Shredded chicken with chipolte mayo/baby spinach/cheddar cheese sammie (on toasted buttermilk bread), carrot sticks and Coke Zero.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Chicken parmesan with a glass of grape juice, a light meal. I usually skip breakfast (except on weekends), eat a light lunch and a heavier dinner at night.

One look at the old burger and I don't want to see a McD's quarter-pounder again!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
It makes you wonder that if it wouldn't disintegrate after 14 years in a pocket, how long would it sit like that in your stomach? If not for stomach acids, we'd all look like Mr. Creosote after a year or two.

For me? Leftover lasagna for lunch today.

04-25-13, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
For me? Leftover lasagna for lunch today.

And dinner for me tonight, with the lasagne from two nights ago. I prepared a large lasagne meal for us here with quite a bit to spare. Sometimes, it's a good idea to cook a meal and a half or two and have something easy to heat up for the next meal. Yummy!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
grilled cheese & diet dr pepper

oh, and a cupcake

Agman brightens my life May 2012

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-13, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
I can remember my mom letting me make my first grilled cheese sammie (actually using the stove!) when I was about 7 or 8. Added to this was heating a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup. I even remember we were watching Monty Hall's Let's Make a Deal.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-29-13, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
I do enjoy some Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup... with a side of toast (homemade bread) and butter.. dipping the toast in the soup.. yum..

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
I had a big bowl of watermelon.

I love watermelon season and could eat it every day.

04-25-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-13 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

I can remember my best watermelon meal ever. When I was younger, I had a very bad case of strep throat when I couldn't eat anything solid and I barely ate anything at all. Once it started to clear up, I ate half a cool watermelon to soothe the throat and regain the hydration and sugar energy levels. Oh gosh, watermelon never tasted better than it did then! Ah...

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-13, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Today I am making a big pot of chicken chili, made with ground chicken and lots of red beans.

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-13, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
Yesterday I had a couple of slices of a fresh bloomer with butter, heavenly.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Must... Order... Haggis...

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-13, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
what is a bloomer? sounds like panties.

cq

my grandma's panties

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-13, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
It's a rounded loaf Like this

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-13, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's for lunch today?"
hi! i usually eat larger breakfast and dinner, skip lunch, and snack the rest of the day.

i just ate a plain bagel with peanut butter, raspberry jam, and sausage.

cq
i should open a cafe for pregnant gals and stoners

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •