The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
It is my sad duty to inform our investigators that on the most recent Idol, someone left a cake out in the rain.

Do your duty.

Oh, and ignore the screaming weasel in the corner. He does that.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... kingfish 04-25-13 1
   RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Estee 04-25-13 2
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... moonbaby 04-25-13 3
   RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Estee 04-25-13 4
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Snidget 04-25-13 5
   RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Estee 04-25-13 6
 Person of interest? moonbaby 04-25-13 7
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... kidflash212 04-25-13 8
   RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Estee 04-25-13 9
       RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... kidflash212 04-25-13 10
           RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Estee 04-25-13 11
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... kingfish 04-25-13 12
 Suspect seen moonbaby 04-25-13 13
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... cahaya 04-25-13 14
 Shocking twist! Estee 04-26-13 15
   RE: Shocking twist! Snidget 04-26-13 16
       RE: Shocking twist! Estee 04-26-13 17
           RE: Shocking twist! Snidget 04-26-13 18
               RE: Shocking twist! Estee 04-26-13 19
                   RE: Shocking twist! kingfish 04-26-13 20
                       RE: Shocking twist! Snidget 04-26-13 22
               RE: Shocking twist! kidflash212 04-26-13 21
 RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Sci... Silvergirl1 04-27-13 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
I know that I am probably missing the point again, but I hope this means that the self-described "Best Judge there ever was" Nicki Minaj is no longer being inflicted on the viewers.

What dreck she comes up with. What a wreck.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-25-13, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
No -- you see, the cake takes a very long time to bake, and Nicki requires almost no time to get baked. No similarity at all.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the frau are terrified of Nicki -- but Mariah almost lost her seat midseason. Long story. Long, planted story.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
I don't think that I can take it.

04-25-13, 11:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
I'm not sure you understand how important this is. People may never have this recipe again.

But if you really need another case, I do have a missing miner named Timothy.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
What is the flowing rivulet of green. Smells like sugar?

04-25-13, 11:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
We'd better pinpoint the origin and angle of attack. Call down to Homicide and get me a cake splatter analyst.

04-25-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Person of interest?"
A certain poster that shows up now and then on the premise of looking for cake. Said person is goth-like in appearance and may be armed with cake knife and server.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-13, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
Is it melting?

04-25-13, 12:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
It's a cake. It's in the rain. You do the math.

04-25-13, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
No one said there would be math

04-25-13, 12:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
It's just a simple story problem. How many buses does it take to run over one teenager?

04-25-13, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."
Follow the money!
Follow the cash!
And if you're hungry,
Follow the hash.

Light the candles, then
Extinguish the blaze.
Follow little Alice
Right on thru the maze.

Test the cake ooze,
Analyze who bleeds,
All just to know,
who cut the cheese.

04-25-13, 03:27 PM (EST)
13. "Suspect seen"
exiting MacArthur Park wearing striped pants.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."

From The Scalar Kitchen

04-26-13, 10:04 AM (EST)
15. "Shocking twist!"
Turns out none of our investigations can be acted on until next week and the suspects will remain free until then in order to build interest in the case while they commit still more crimes.

...yeah, I don't get it either.

04-26-13, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Shocking twist!"
Well given they set the finale and if the judges couldn't agree on the save they'd end one week early...

Just how shocked could anyone be?

Probably makes more sense to have 2 weeks of 4 than 2 weeks of 3 or two weeks of 2.

Unless of course the goal is to see if they can get the ratings to drop so low no one actually watches the finale.

04-26-13, 12:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Shocking twist!"
I couldn't even manage a shock level of 1/100th Danielle, and the Worsters saw this coming weeks away. The math just didn't work out any other way. And if you believe the rumors, Nicki's been save-blocking (thus messing up a small part of the Agenda) the whole time out of revenge for Curtis. I don't believe it, of course -- the show's far more scripted than that. Right, Jennifer/Mariah/whoever your seat's designated puppet is?

The Worsters and the frau (recently pegged by the Hollywood Reporter as the official dominant force within the viewership) may be 95% of what's left: one leaving at the end of the season and the other being the group you can fool all of the time. I think the show has sunk about as far as it can do -- ratings-wise, anyway: there's levels they can still stoop to for dirty tricks. But they've lost the casual and midrange viewer, and those people don't seem to have any interest in being insulted again.

Seriously: when you deliberately instruct someone to Leave A Cake Out In The Rain -- one of the worst musical crimes of the last hundred years -- what are you expecting? Other than a forensics team?

04-26-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Shocking twist!"
Yep, there were a few arguing with the worsters that the math didn't say what the math said.

But their math is not like our Earth Math.

They must all go to this school that teaches the math that goes with this Science class

04-26-13, 01:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Shocking twist!"
I'm trying to decide which is more worrisome/offensive, #11 or #18. For now, I'll go with #11. #18 can be thrown back in the face of any literalist.

Not that it would work...

04-26-13, 02:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Shocking twist!"
I'd fail the kid for excessive use of exclamation marks. God hates over-emphasis. Except when it has to do with thunderbolts and smiting one's enemies and stuff.

So, #17 acknowledges that fossils exist, but somehow they’ve been (according to #15) reduced to the size of sheep. I did not know that. I also do not know how that was accomplished.

What are those kids going to think when they visit a natural history museum?

04-26-13, 06:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Shocking twist!"
Well if the FBI and CIA can frame that cute boy for the Boston Bombing surely the scientists can fake a few fossils.

Who knew One Direction fans had a thing for mad bombers?

if you want to stay in denial do not under any circumstances check out anything with #freejahar

God just likes making things look they they evolved from the physical level right down to the mitochondria. I guess when you have that much power you gotta do something with it.

04-26-13, 04:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Shocking twist!"
I'm still a little skeptical of that being real.

kidflash212 - happily in denial.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: RTVW Department Of Forensic Science."

I did not watch AI, but I love Donna Summers version of the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_o7aSjl_E Note: This is the long version with other songs included.

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •