The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adoption Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adoption Announcement"
Meet Jazz, Jazz this is everyone.

I found this little gift out (way out) on a rural road while I was coming back from the Indiana Dunes State Park doing some feel good volunteering. I saw her on the side of the road and slowed down thinking she might dart across. Well she did and promptly sat in the middle of the road. I stopped and snagged her to check for a collar, nothing. No houses for half a mile so I put cold, wet, thin & stinky in the family funster (a 94 Roadmaster Wagon)and stopped at the first house I found. Not her home, stopped at another house, no her home either.

OK, bring her home feeding her my handy stash of dog biscuits on the way. After food, water & a bath she cuddled up and that's all she wrote. We have a new puppy. K.O., my other one(that's his backside in the picture) seems to really like her which is my biggest concern.

Jazz looks like she may be 4 to 6 months old, part pit bull or boxer maybe. Some SOB dumped her out and never looked back, jerks. Well it's your loss she's a lovely little thing and is coming around nicely. She'll be visiting with my vet next week for all the necessities. I love her already.

I should be watched....closely.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Congratulations kidflash212 04-22-13 1
 RE: Adoption Announcement bullzeye 04-22-13 2
 RE: Adoption Announcement jbug 04-22-13 3
 RE: Adoption Announcement foonermints 04-22-13 4
 RE: Adoption Announcement Molaholic 04-22-13 5
 RE: Adoption Announcement agman 04-22-13 6
 RE: Adoption Announcement kingfish 04-22-13 7
 RE: Adoption Announcement CTgirl 04-22-13 8
 pupdate suzzee 04-23-13 9
 RE: Adoption Announcement AyaK 04-23-13 10
   RE: Adoption Announcement foonermints 04-23-13 11
 RE: Adoption Announcement agman 04-23-13 12
 RE: Adoption Announcement Dakota 04-23-13 13
 RE: Adoption Announcement Puffy 04-23-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-13, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Congratulations"
And my admiration for taking in Jazz.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
Great news! She looks adorable!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
good for you Suzzz.
She looks happy already

Agman brightens my life May 2012

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
What a cute little poochie!

Some SOB dumped her out and never looked back, jerks
Isn't it the truth? GAH!

Like the college kids that threw out BC (Birthday Cat- our newest adoption) after traumatizing her.
Pets are companions, not playthings.
It's unfortunate that there are idiots out there. *sigh*

Good thing for people like you that can make up for the bad stuff others do.

I know Sandee would like a dog, but we just have too many cats, squirrels, 'possums, an occaisional rehab skunk, snakes and it seems like everything else that wanders around on God's green Earth. Some mornings I'm amazed the floor stays so clean.*

*smoochie*
*Hey! I'm not saying we live in a pigsty or anything! We have oak floors, and they get mopped - a lot! Poor woman gets up @ 4:30 just to scrub them down and make sure I don't go to work with footpoop. Is that the best gal or what?
We will not discuss "squishy toes".

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-13 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to be the bestest doggie mommy ever.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
What an adorable dog!....That is one lucky dog that you came along. Have fun with your new puppy.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
Congratulations, Suz. He should get along well with your pet coconuts.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
Congrats Suzzee! He is a cutie-pie and sounds like he was meant to be part of your family!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "pupdate"
Adapting nicely and finally seems used to the crate, that late night whining was waking up everyone. oh wait, that was me.

I should be watched....closely.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
"If you pick up a starving dog and make h<er> prosperous <s>he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."

-Mark Twain

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
So cynical at such a young age.
Quite dreadful, that.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Adoption Announcement"

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

OF course, I can't remember who said this!

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
Love and snuggles to Jazz and her new mom for doing a random good deed.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Adoption Announcement"
Congrats on the new member of your family!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •