The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good Friday & Easter Sunday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-13, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good Friday & Easter Sunday"
I hope this is a place where I can post about what Good Friday is to me and to many others; and about the Glorious Day that is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YByT6wfdhJs

a Syren special

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good Friday & Easter Sunday jbug 03-29-13 1
 RE: Good Friday & Easter Sunday bondt007 03-31-13 2
 *smoochie* foonermints 03-31-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-13, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good Friday & Easter Sunday"

Itís Friday. But Sundayís comingó

Itís Friday. Jesus is arrested in the garden where He was praying. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. The disciples are hiding and Peterís denying that he knows the Lord. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. Jesus is standing before the high priest of Israel, silent as a lamb before the slaughter. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. Jesus is beaten, mocked, and spit upon. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. Those Roman soldiers are flogging our Lord with a leather scourge that has bits of bones and glass and metal, tearing at his flesh. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. The Son of man stands firm as they press the crown of thorns down into his brow. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. See Him walking to Calvary, the blood dripping from His body. See the cross crashing down on His back as He stumbles beneath the load. Itís Friday; but Sundayís a coming.

Itís Friday. See those Roman soldiers driving the nails into the feet and hands of my Lord. Hear my Jesus cry, ďFather, forgive them.Ē Itís Friday; but Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. Jesus is hanging on the cross, bloody and dying. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. The sky grows dark, the earth begins to tremble, and He who knew no sin became sin for us. Holy God who will not abide with sin pours out His wrath on that perfect sacrificial lamb who cries out, ďMy God, My God. Why hast thou forsaken me?Ē What a horrible cry. But Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. And at the moment of Jesusí death, the veil of the Temple that separates sinful man from Holy God was torn from the top to the bottom because Sundayís coming.

Itís Friday. Jesus is hanging on the cross, heaven is weeping and hell is partying. But thatís because itís Friday, and they donít know it, but Sundayís a coming.

And on that horrible day 2000 years ago, Jesus the Christ, the Lord of glory, the only begotten Son of God, the only perfect man died on the cross of Calvary. Satan thought that he had won the victory. Surely he had destroyed the Son of God. Finally he had disproved the prophecy God had uttered in the Garden and the one who was to crush his head had been destroyed. But that was Friday.

Now itís Sunday. And just about dawn on that first day of the week, there was a great earthquake. But that wasnít the only thing that was shaking because now itís Sunday. And the angel of the Lord is coming down out of heaven and rolling the stone away from the door of the tomb. Yes, itís Sunday, and the angel of the Lord is sitting on that stone and the guards posted at the tomb to keep the body from disappearing were shaking in their boots because itís Sunday, and the lamb that was silent before the slaughter is now the resurrected lion from the tribe of Judah, for He is not here, the angel says. He is risen indeed.

Itís Sunday, and the crucified and resurrected Christ has defeated death, hell, sin and the grave. Itís Sunday. And now everything has changed. Itís the age of grace, Godís grace poured out on all who would look to that crucified lamb of Calvary. Grace freely given to all who would believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary was buried and rose again. All because itís Sunday.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good Friday & Easter Sunday"
Happy Easter JBug and everyone! It is a glorious day!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-13, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*smoochie*"
In Darkness there is Light.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •