The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-13, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/ban_jury_jews_4MDwYpHWIDfZenMuauPQzI

10. Additionally, in order to improve his odds, he's asking for a change in venue to Mississippi.

9. 'No women either. The weak female mind cannot possibly comprehend the significance of my client's actions.'

8. In a completely unrelated story, several hundred name change applications were just filed in Manhattan.

7. But who could better explain the existence of the Zionist conspiracy to the rest of the pool than one of its members? You have to think long-term!

6. 'Your honor, my client has requested trial under sharia law. Will there be any problems with that?'

5. Also, no Jews among the court offices, clerks, agents who arrested him, anyone who touches his paperwork, those who handle his food -- in fact, just clear out a fifty-mile radius around his cell. For safety.

4. 'And their holy book book forbids them from judging lest they be judged, so no Christians either.'

3. Only his deity can judge him. And so he is going to wait very patiently until his deity shows up in black robes and grabs a gavel.

2. Are you sure you don't have a missing E hidden somewhere, Mr. Cohen?

1. And while we're at it, since he's supposed to have a jury of his peers, he'd like to get twelve convicted terrorists in the jury box. Surely they have nothing else to do with their time.

Turns out this is a pretty common request from al-Qaeda members who reach trial. Wonder why.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: In a lot of places, this would ... kingfish 03-11-13 1
   RE: In a lot of places, this would ... Estee 03-11-13 2
       RE: In a lot of places, this would ... kingfish 03-11-13 3
           RE: In a lot of places, this would ... Estee 03-11-13 5
 RE: In a lot of places, this would ... kidflash212 03-11-13 4
 RE: In a lot of places, this would ... foonermints 03-11-13 6
 RE: In a lot of places, this would ... Molaholic 03-11-13 7
 RE: In a lot of places, this would ... kingfish 03-12-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-13, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
All circumcised males would definitely be disqualified.

Just show the judge your peter, and no jury duty for you.

There may be a run on adult circumcisions for those who have no civic responsibility.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-11-13, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
Female circumcisions, however, are the stuff of nightmare and not to be joked about.

Honestly, his idiot of an attorney could have done most of this on relative stealth. Unless New York's changed the rules beyond what even Mayor Michael 'I also required you to state your exact financial value' Bloomberg could immediately inflict, the defense still gets their automatic challenges. All he had to do was dismiss every juror with a Judaic last name (and first name, if he had a few left) and hope to get lucky with the replacements. The Jewish population of NYC may be a lot higher than many places (for example, Mississippi), but it's nowhere near one hundred percent. The odds of running out of people to dismiss before running out of challenges are pretty good. Sure, it doesn't protect you from converts or those whose names no longer directly reflect their heritage, but at least it's something, right?

Easy to see where his line of juror questioning will go. 'Would you be available on Fridays after sunset? Saturday until sundown? Have some of my bacon sandwich?' Of course, then all the Reform people slip through.

*shakes head*

At least he's assured of (insert name of your favorite GOP pundit here)'s support.

03-11-13, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
The prosecution could (and very well may) use those same questions slightly revised to exclude Muslims.

Adult male circumcisions are only slightly more jocular. But I know what you're thinking of, and you're right.

I personally don't think much of infant circumcision either.

03-11-13, 01:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
The prosecution could (and very well may) use those same questions slightly revised to exclude Muslims.

Oh, absolutely. Both sides will try to rig the jury: the defense is just being a lot louder about it. And the automatic challenges mean you can get rid of anyone without having to explain why. 'I didn't like their last name' will not be spoken -- by either side.

(My one-year jury duty conclusion anniversary is coming up, and one of the bigger shocks was when the challenges stopped and I was still in the bloody seat. I kept waiting to be challenged out -- and waiting -- and waiting... and then it was too late.)

I've heard of trials where one or both sides brought in jury advisers who would look for subtle keep/dump signs during questioning.

They can guarantee a 50% success rate.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-13, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
This atheist thinks he's guilty.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-13, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
Equality seems so unequal, now that you mention it.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-13, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
"A jury of his peers..."

I must wonder just where they'll find 12 (plus alternates) walking, talking anuses (ani?) with six-months to a year of time to sit around listening to the stuff that comes out of said male bovine digestive-tract termini.

But then, this is a better system then some folks have...

03-12-13, 08:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: In a lot of places, this would be seen as a reasonable result."
I have to say that New York has to be the worst place in the world (from an accused terrorist's point of view) to have to go on trial for terroristic related offenses.

I think most juries there will start off with the mind set to "Hang-em High", then see what evidence is presented.

JMHO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •