The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Squatt....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-13, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Squatt....."
Just move on in.
3 million dollar home? no problem; you too can live in a place like this.

http://wreg.com/2013/03/08/shady-grove-squatter-taken-into-custody

I haven't looked this up yet...
Sovereign Moorish National Republic Citizen

Crusin w/ Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 She's a hero. Estee 03-08-13 1
 RE: Squatt..... cahaya 03-08-13 2
   RE: Squatt..... jbug 03-09-13 5
       RE: Squatt..... cahaya 03-09-13 6
 Looking it up... kingfish 03-08-13 3
 RE: Squatt..... foonermints 03-09-13 4
   RE: Squatt..... kingfish 03-11-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "She's a hero."
As long as she was in that McMansion, it wasn't being used to host a reality show.

We should all be willing to make that kind of sacrifice.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Squatt....."
Yeah, some folks are loaded with so much cash and so many houses and so much financial ineptitude, they aren't all occupied.

Squanderers invite squatters.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-13, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Squatt....."
I think it was empty cause the bank had foreclosed on it.
So the bank owned it.
& she claimed that they could not own a house.
I don't understand any of it.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-13, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Squatt....."
I don't understand any of it.

Neither do I, leaving it to the law and lawyers and banks who seek to profit from it.

Sad to say, whether this was once a home for a loving family is no longer a relevant question.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Looking it up..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-13 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

For a True and Divine prophet, this guy was really kinda pitiful.

http://moorishamericannationalrepublic.com/

From Wikipidia:

"An increasing number of people claiming to follow Moorish Science have filed false legal documents in various municipalities around the United States. The documents include fake liens, deeds, and property claims.<45> The Moorish Science Temple has disavowed any affiliation with those filing the false documents, calling them "radical and subversive fringe groups."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-13, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Squatt....."
Three million will buy you a pretty nice townhome in Venice around here, right by the canals.
Too bad Sandee bought in the Sticks back in '78.

On the opposite end of the scale, a homeless Vet I occaisonally employ, phoned me tonight to ask for some bolt cutters. The custodians of the bat-box he was living in over in Westchester Park's baseball field cut his padlock off and replaced it with theirs. The nerve!

I told him no.

He should really get away from his prostitute Polish girlfriend and stop drinking bottom-of-the-barrel rum.

tiny little devil: OTOH I think about filthy-dirty batbox boinking.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-13, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Squatt....."
Yeah. I agree. If I has bolt cutters and wanted to use them to get into a mansion, it would be for a bat-box mansion for me to live in.

I earned the bolt cutters, I deserve the mansion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •