The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It starts again tomorrow."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-13, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It starts again tomorrow."
Canada's national full on contact sport starts the blood-letting once again for the 27th year tomorrow - and, no, I'm not referring to hockey (or even lacrosse).

Prizes this year include Toyota Rav4s, MasterCard cash cards, BBQs, and the usual swag of free goodies.

See y'all in about five or six weeks. *puts on body armour suit and mouth guard*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It starts again tomorrow. Estee 02-17-13 1
   RE: It starts again tomorrow. PepeLePew13 02-17-13 2
       RE: It starts again tomorrow. kidflash212 02-17-13 3
           RE: It starts again tomorrow. PepeLePew13 02-18-13 4
               RE: It starts again tomorrow. kidflash212 02-18-13 7
                   RE: It starts again tomorrow. PepeLePew13 02-18-13 8
 RE: It starts again tomorrow. PepeLePew13 02-18-13 5
   RE: It starts again tomorrow. Estee 02-18-13 6
 There's an outside chance IceCat 02-19-13 9
   and 5 Guys Burgers IceCat 02-19-13 10
       RE: and 5 Guys Burgers Estee 02-19-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-13, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
At least people actually win something from this game. Something which isn't Medium Fries.

Just curious -- do you grab discarded cups to see if no one's rolled up the rim? Or (unlike contests in the States) is it futile because everything has been rolled, peeled, inspected, and generally used onto loss?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-17-13, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
I don't but there have been lawsuits over who owned a certain cup where one person threw it out and someone else found it and got a prize. A few years ago, a 12 year old threw out a cup and a 10 year old (I may have the ages switched) found it and it turned out to be a car. A lawsuit ensued and the judge ruled along with Tims that the prize is always to be awarded to the one that turns in the cup for redemption. Now, the once-close families dont talk to each other and they rejected a chance to split the car's monetary value in half, choosing to fight it out in court.

Finders keepers and losers weepers, but I know that if I win something, nobody in the world is going to know until after I take it in for redemption so armed hordes won't be beating down my door.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-17-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
Through work, I've met some lottery winners (not jackpots but prizes between $10,000 and $250,000) and strangely several work in convenience stores that sell lottery tickets.

02-18-13, 02:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
Yeah there was a big issue about that happening up here as well, then the laws were changed so that store owners and their families are not able to win. Nowadays, the lottery corporation conduct investigations to determine if there's a link between winners and the store where they bought the ticket.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-13, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
I think it happens more often than people realize. I see people in convenience stores stores hand over tickets and ask the clerk to check them all the time.

02-18-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
Yep. One of the things that Ontario recently put into place last year was that all tickets must be signed before they are given to the retailer to be checked - the retailer isn't supposed to check without a signature. Not perfect, but it's a start.

02-18-13, 02:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
Pene - first cup of coffee, #boom, free coffee won.

I? Have yet to get to a Timmy's.

02-18-13, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It starts again tomorrow."
Meanwhile, I just found out I have a McDonald's peel-and-play three weeks from now, connected to the tourney. And that's all I know. They're advertising on one of MCR's contest pages, so I'm hoping bonus points is the last-place prize again. Beyond that -- well, it looks like the piece is on Medium Fries instead of winning them...

*shrug* I don't think I'm going to SASE mail-entry this one. Not that I have an address yet.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-13, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "There's an outside chance"
That I will be one of the investors who brings Timmys to Saudia.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-13, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "and 5 Guys Burgers"

02-19-13, 09:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: and 5 Guys Burgers"
I'd ask if you'll forget us when you're a billionaire, but I'm sure you already have.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •