The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THe Chubby Checker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"THe Chubby Checker"
OK, maybe we don't agree on whether Trump is capable of a humorous comeback, but I think we can all agree that a "Chubby Checker" app which estimates the size a man's penetrator based on his shoe size is fall down laughing hilarious.

Can't we? A Chubby Checker? (At least a teehee?)

http://tiny.cc/TheChub

Oh, yeah, and there's a lawsuit, blah blah...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THe Chubby Checker agman 02-15-13 1
 RE: THe Chubby Checker Brownroach 02-16-13 2
 Kingfish foonermints 02-16-13 3
 RE: THe Chubby Checker Estee 02-16-13 4
   RE: THe Chubby Checker kidflash212 02-16-13 5
 RE: THe Chubby Checker kingfish 02-16-13 6
   Or? foonermints 02-16-13 7
       RE: Or? kingfish 02-16-13 9
   RE: THe Chubby Checker kidflash212 02-16-13 8
       RE: THe Chubby Checker kingfish 02-16-13 10
           RE: THe Chubby Checker Brownroach 02-16-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-13, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
Does it cause anyone to "Twist and Shout?"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
Well, where is the link to the "estimated" shoe-size vis-a-vis penis-size gauge? Because I can pretty much guarantee it's totally unreliable.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kingfish"
Embarrassing us all.

So I used to wear a size 6 kletterschuhe. Best to cram your footsie into the smallest thing you could wear. Normally, I'm a size 11. This means something, no doubt.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
So -- how does the measuring end of the technology work? Your average phone/tablet does not come with a laser scanner and asking an app to judge the contents of a picture generally means that at best, it will be happily telling you the length of that tree root which happened to be on shoe level. Or are you just supposed to walk up to every target and politely inquire as to their needs in Nike? And how do you figure for European sizing, which is not American-compliant?

I sense a ripoff.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-13, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
I'm sure it works perfectly.

kidflash212- shoe size 12.5

02-16-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
Well, on a positive note, The Chubby Checker could be used as a metric on your love resume, either as a personal boast or as a minimum requirement. And hey, if it's an app, it's got to be true, right? right?

"I wear size 13 shoes, just check out this here chub meter, darlin."

It would just join the pantheon of love lies, like the answer to the question;

"Are you a virgin?"

Or

"Do you love me?"

Or outright lies like:

"Yes, I love you" (OK, some bitterness there),

or

"It's not you, it's me."

or

"Not tonight, I have a headache."

or
(the list is pretty long).

To the Shwack shack with you!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Or?"
*silently sobs for deadsmelly's first-hand knowledge*

Me? Only knows most excuses secondhand from fish like deadsmelly.

How about a Valentine?

To: Deadsmellycateatingadeadsmellyfish

"Our love for you is like a cabin ablaze in the wilderness"

tiny little devil: not like big clumsy devils, no siree Bob!

02-16-13, 02:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Or?"
Maybe the upfront money she wanted should have given me a clue.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
or

This is the first time I've done this with a guy"

02-16-13, 03:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Probably so would be "I just tried it once in College."

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: THe Chubby Checker"
...or high school...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •