The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-13, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
After sleeping on it, I stand by my final conclusion from last night: most of them were outclassed by the blackout.

Also outscripted.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 In case you didn't know: Estee 02-04-13 1
   RE: In case you didn't know: Brownroach 02-04-13 7
 There Was a Blackout? foonermints 02-04-13 2
   RE: There Was a Blackout? Estee 02-04-13 3
 RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... mrc 02-04-13 4
   RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... agman 02-04-13 9
       RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... jbug 02-04-13 10
           RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... bondt007 02-04-13 11
               RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... dabo 02-04-13 12
                   So then... bondt007 02-04-13 14
                       RE: So then... dabo 02-04-13 15
 RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... Molaholic 02-04-13 5
 RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... samboohoo 02-04-13 6
 Roundup of ads PepeLePew13 02-04-13 8
 RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercial... bondt007 02-04-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-04-13, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "In case you didn't know:"
The President deliberately caused the blackout.

No, I'm not joking. Just ask the Internet. The Internet says that's what happened, and why would the Internet lie to you?

Evil President! No team visit!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: In case you didn't know:"
I thought the blackout was because Beyonce had used up all the electricity in New Orleans.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "There Was a Blackout?"
Thank God! I thought it was just me.

Drinking with Agman!

02-04-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: There Was a Blackout?"
It was just you. This thread does not exist. This site does not exist. Reality television does not exist. You are living in a fantasy created by your conscious to protect you while your mind is being searched by the evil Doctor Skrempdi as he tries to locate the launch codes. Your nation's only hope is if you wake up now.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
I agree--nothing memorable. The only one that got a laugh was the one with the old people out partying.

A Slice of Manga

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
I felt the same way!.....My least favorite was the Go Daddy.com comercial. It was just gross imo.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
One of the men in our bunch made the comment that
"she probably got paid a hundred thousand for doing that."

My reply? "yea, & he did it for nothing"

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-13, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
That was a disturbing commercial that made me want to go out of my way to never consider using GoDaddy, ever.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
It's an extremely frustrating time-consuming glitch-prone hosting system, to be honest.

there, now you have a real reason.

02-04-13, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "So then..."
Now that I have two good reasons, but not to bunny trail or anything; what is a better site for the same service? Because I may be creating a small business web site this year.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So then..."
Haven't found one yet. Been looking around for a few years, nothing all that good around.

A Facebook site proved useful but also time-wasting, though for different reasons. Pooter geeks for some reason seem to think creating time-consuming overly-complicated systems and then fixing them with increasingly time-consuming overly-complicated fixes is how things should be.

It's the Microsoft business model.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
Actually, it wasn't the president that caused the blackout.

It was CBS.

Think about it -- game is on the verge of becoming one of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history. TV audience was heading in droves to the Puppy Bowl, the Rugrats marathon, or Auntie Mame on TCM. They needed something to keep our interest and shut down the Ravens offense.

Trust me.

Oh, and as far as the commercials go -- I loved Paul Harvey, the Joe Montana stain, the Birds & Bees, and Clydesdale reunion.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
I thought, in general, the commercials sucked. I liked the Doritos goat and the old people partying at Taco Bell, although I didn't understand the whole Spanish deal with that.

I probably missed a few because I was at a party and traveled home during the blackout.

The whole blackout reminded me of a B-Dubs commercial.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-13, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Roundup of ads"
Well, since I'm north of the border, I'm stuck with Canadian commercials which aren't anything special, really. Every year, I end up waiting until the next day to see a roundup of all the ads to watch on my own.

Here they are, if any of you missed them:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/super-bowl-ads-2013-complete-live-roundup-commercials-211816688--nfl.html

02-04-13, 03:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The 2013 Subpar Bowl Commercials."
The ones I liked and remember:

Oreos - Whisper Fight
Taco Bell - Viva Young
Wheat Thins - Night Vision

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •