The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survey of renewable energy in the context of landscape"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JanHirsch 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-13, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanHirsch Click to send private message to JanHirsch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survey of renewable energy in the context of landscape"
Hello,

My name is Jan hirsch and i am a student at the university of Kassel, Germany.
We are doing a case study about cultural diversity in the perception of energy landscapes in america. We did a very short questionnaire which can be answered in less than 5 minutes and we are looking for some more american citizens to answer it so that the results are more representative.
It would be very kind of you, if you could take the time to answer the questionaire as soon as possible.

You can fillout the document and send it to:
projekthirsch@googlemail.com

or you could answer the following questions here

Perception of renewable energy in the context of landscape in america:
(just copy and add an X)

Female

Place of residence:

Do you think natural landscapes are important?
Yes
No

Do you use these landscapes regularly? For example to recreate and relax?
Yes
No

Which kind of energy production do you think is more important?
Renewable energy (wind, solar, water)
Traditional energy (coal, oil, gas, atom)

Which renewable energy sources do you think has the most potential?
Windpower
Solarpower
Hydropower
Biomass
Geothermal

Do you think that renewable energy systems generally disturb or impair the vision of landscape?
Yes
No

Do you personally feel disturbed by renewable energy systems? Do they impair the landscape in your opinion?
Yes
No

Are there any renewable energy systems in your residential environment?
Yes
No

Do you feel disturbed by these systems?
Yes
No

Do you think that the renewable energy systems generally disturb the landscape?
Yes
No

Which building for renewable energy do you feel most affected by?
Windpower
Solarpower
Hydropower
Biomass
Geothermal

Which building for renewable energy do you feel least affected by?
Windpower
Solarpower
Hydropower
Biomass
Geothermal

Do you fell well informed about renewable energy and climate change? (f.e. by school or training)
Yes
No

Would you like to get more information?
Yes
No

Sustainability? Are you aware about the fact that your actions affect future generations?
Yes
No

Thank you for your effort

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survey of renewable energy in t... Snidget 01-20-13 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-13, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survey of renewable energy in the context of landscape"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-13 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Not sure why you picked this particular forum to post your survey.

But just a quick comment. People may be more willing to respond and respond they way they really feel rather than the way they want the public to view them if you did this in something like Survey Monkey where I don't have to give you my email address.

Generally for any funded research (I know class projects can be different) asking people to answer in public isn't a good idea. Usually part of the requirements to be allowed to do the survey is that any given answer cannot be tied back to any particular participant.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •