The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Congrats Max"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-13, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Congrats Max"
Dude,er dood, Congratulations on 10,000. Let the parade begin A$$ backwards

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Congrats Max kidflash212 01-18-13 1
 RE: Congrats Max suzzee 01-18-13 2
 RE: Congrats Max jbug 01-18-13 3
 RE: Congrats Max byoffer 01-18-13 4
 RE: Congrats Max kingfish 01-18-13 5
 RE: Congrats Max Sagebrush Dan 01-18-13 6
 RE: Congrats Max WyoGuy44 01-18-13 7
   RE: Congrats Max agman 01-19-13 8
       RE: Congrats Max WyoGuy44 01-19-13 11
 RE: Congrats Max taffnic 01-19-13 9
 RE: Congrats Max Molaholic 01-19-13 10
 RE: Congrats Max foonermints 01-20-13 12
 RE: Congrats Max dabo 01-20-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-18-13, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Congrats Max"
Congratulations Max!

I'm still judging that Thong Contest. Amazing how many things there are to consider.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-18-13, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Congrats Max"
This proves that there is more then corn in Indiana.

I should be watched....closely.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-13, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Congrats Max"
someone else has been a busy bee too! Congrats Max

since my tribe bobbles got kidnapped

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-13, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Congrats Max"
Conga-rats, Max. Here's hoping the second staple didn't hurt as badly as the first.

Proud to say we have actually met IRL!!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-13, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Congrats Max"
I don't think it's appropriate to congratulate you on 10K. It seems to me that you should be nearer 20K, so what's with that?

When you do deign to post you are pretty witty and incisive, but you dole out your wit so slowly that we are usually left wanting more. We demand entertainment, and 10K posts in what must be at least 10 years does not cut it. No sirree, not even close.

So get on the stick, and stop this lollygagging around and letting RL and chipmunks et.al interrupt what should be a steady stream of hilarity. We expect better of you.

And if you’re going to Michigan anyway, you might pick up one of those new 2013 Stingrays. I prefer a dark metallic blue.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-13, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Congrats Max"
Congratulations Maxwell!!

HandTooled by SpotTheDifference

WyoGuy44 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-18-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WyoGuy44 Click to send private message to WyoGuy44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Congrats Max"
Way to go Max! I'd be 30k ahead of you if I hadn't signed off 7 years ago! L.M.A.O.!

Handcrafted by Agman formerly known as deer. d.h.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-13, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Congrats Max"
Just out of curiosity, why did you sign off so long ago?

WyoGuy44 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-13, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WyoGuy44 Click to send private message to WyoGuy44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Congrats Max"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-13 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

I went on sabbatical and became a nun! Now I'm back. J.K. Of course. I moved out here and just never got back on until now. I missed all of you smart alecks! * Agman* b.t.w I'm sure i spelled sabbatical wrong. lol

Handcrafted by Agman formerly known as deer. d.h.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-13, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Congrats Max"
Congrats Max!

creation by Agman

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Congrats Max"
Well done Maximus!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-13, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Congrats Max"
You now have enough posts to get your balloon off the ground.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Congrats Max"

CONGRATS!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •