The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Hantz Dilemma"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-13, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Hantz Dilemma"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-13 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

So, the new cast of Survivor has been released (check out the roster of fresh meat over on the Spoilers forum), and I've done my bit to add all of the newbies onto my Twitter feed so I can snoop in on any potential spoilage.

I hadn't bothered to add Brandon Hantz, but I was added by Shawn Hantz, brother of Russhole and father of Brandon. Yes, I now have a Hantz snooping in on my own feed.

Here's the thing. I despise anything to do with the Hantz name, but yet, I'm trying to decide if I want to keep him as a follower so that I may be able to snoop in on the illiterate ramblings of that loathesome family, or if I'd rather jab needles into my eyeballs and slowly turn myself blind. Is there going to be any sort of entertainment in seeing the mindless natterings going on or am I going to end up pulling my fingernails out one-by-one?

What would OT think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Hantz Dilemma Snidget 01-12-13 1
   RE: A Hantz Dilemma PepeLePew13 01-12-13 2
   RE: A Hantz Dilemma Molaholic 01-12-13 3
 RE: A Hantz Dilemma Dakota 01-13-13 4
 Yuck! moonbaby 01-13-13 5
 RE: A Hantz Dilemma kingfish 01-13-13 6
 It's a blind date. Estee 01-13-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-13, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Hantz Dilemma"
I feel like I should get you a Hazmat suit to wear while checking your twitter feed.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-13, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Hantz Dilemma"
I'm already feeling like both my iPad and Blackberry need to be dipped in a vat of acid to sterilize them.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-13, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Hantz Dilemma"
I feel like I should get you a Hazmat Hantzmat suit to wear while checking your twitter feed.

There, fixed that for you.

Hey, there’s balut in the Green Room buffet!

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-13, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Hantz Dilemma"
Deep cover. Think James Bond, Jason Bourne. Yea, it might be distasteful, but civilization is depending on you. Heck, the Queen is counting on you.

Agman's Spring Fling '12.3

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-13, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yuck!"
and yet I think this is hilarious-way to go!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-13, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Hantz Dilemma"
Sue Zukerberg. Open and shut case of the Yuck.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-13, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "It's a blind date."
Put on something nice, check your makeup, and count all the exits.

My brief exposure to Shawn on the clan's A&E series (real estate flipping) painted him as the sanest in the family -- but BrandingIron had to get it from somewhere. Give him a chance, sure: don't spread the tar until you know that brush is required. But don't leave the mace at home either.

(Weapon or spray, either-or.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •