The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-13, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
To honor Rex Ryan's daring experiment in long-term tattoo regret, name something you did to your appearance -- and really wish you hadn't.

Take comfort that no front pages will be involved.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... cahaya 01-04-13 1
   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Estee 01-04-13 3
       RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... cahaya 01-04-13 4
           RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Sagebrush Dan 01-04-13 7
               RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... cahaya 01-04-13 8
                   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Sagebrush Dan 01-04-13 9
                   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Max Headroom 01-04-13 17
                       RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... cahaya 01-05-13 18
                   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... agman 01-08-13 31
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Estee 01-04-13 2
   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Sagebrush Dan 01-04-13 6
   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Snidget 01-04-13 10
   Exactamundo. foonermints 01-04-13 15
       RE: Exactamundo. cahaya 01-05-13 19
   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... bondt007 01-05-13 20
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Sagebrush Dan 01-04-13 5
   RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... VisionQuest 01-04-13 13
       RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... kidflash212 01-14-13 38
           RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... agman 01-14-13 39
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... WyoGuy44 01-04-13 11
   Homer? foonermints 01-04-13 16
       RE: Homer? WyoGuy44 01-05-13 22
 I want pictures of OT men in Meggin... Snidget 01-04-13 12
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... VisionQuest 01-04-13 14
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... kidflash212 01-05-13 21
 hmpf Karchita 01-08-13 23
   RE: hmpf cahaya 01-08-13 25
 For Karchita.. byoffer 01-08-13 24
   RE: For Karchita.. Karchita 01-08-13 26
       RE: For Karchita.. byoffer 01-08-13 28
           RE: For Karchita.. cahaya 01-09-13 33
           RE: For Karchita.. Karchita 01-09-13 34
 RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictu... Tummy 01-08-13 27
 See space station thread moonbaby 01-08-13 29
   RE: See space station thread byoffer 01-08-13 30
       RE: See space station thread cahaya 01-08-13 32
   ??? Karchita 01-09-13 35
       RE: ??? Karchita 01-09-13 36
           This has me confused kidflash212 01-09-13 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
This.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-04-13, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
You regrettably almost cut your hair?

01-04-13, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
So many times, I almost cut my hair (to please the parents, some peers, and the rulers and minions of the Establishment) and didn't. Hmmm, yeah, thinking back on it, there were some regrets there.

But then, the time came when I had to look respectable working for The Corporation that... I did.

I look good either way, actually. I look 10 years younger than I am with short hair and a clean shave, but I look wiser and more my age with the longer hair and full beard.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I think linking us to rock stars is cheating. How about some real photos?

HandTooled by SpotTheDifference

01-04-13, 06:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
An old, old university ID pic...

Yeah, man!

01-04-13, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
Holy cow. You do did look like your siggie!

I looked like mine, too, before my vanity got to me.

Phylled by Tribe

Siggie has better hair.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
That was you?

01-05-13, 01:05 AM (EST)
18. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
Hah! You're the only person in OT to meet me, and you ask me this! Yeah, I look different now (and when we met) than the long-haired freaky people I once was, but I'm still a freaky people, regardless of hair length.

We should meet up again soon, it's been a while.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
>
>

Holy carp, You have a Neil Diamond look about you in that picture!!!!!!!!....

Cracklin' Cahaya git on board............

01-04-13, 01:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I once decided to try life as a blonde.

(I know, but my appearance is already improbable: how much more unlikely would that hue be?)

I quickly discovered, in order:

1. I don't react well to the chemicals used in hair coloring. It wasn't so much scalp trouble as the stench: I spent half the time in the chair desperately trying to either get out of it or rotate to the sink, and finally just asked for a bucket on standby. This has turned out to be a more or less permanent issue and I usually have to clear the room when someone's applying a treatment.

2. Red to yellow? Is not the easiest or quickest transition in the colorist lexicon. Things were done to my hair which are outlawed in most Third World nations for cruelty. I found a call to Amnesty International on my phone: I'm pretty sure that was made by the backfall...

3. The end results were -- "blackmail material" is a good choice here. Or blondemail material. Let's just say that all the pictures I know about have been destroyed and if there's any others, I will learn about them the next time someone needs a ride to the airport or worse, up through and including body removal.

4. The transition back (which was allowed to take place naturally because one extended toxin exposure was enough) included hues only seen in sunsets over leaking nuclear power plants.

5. I did not have more fun.

01-04-13, 05:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I'm going to send out my people to find the remaining photos. I think they'd make great siggie material --- for all of us.

HandTooled by SpotTheDifference

I know about the stench. Some barber used hair straightener on my bangs (my curls were in weird places). Stunk for days and burnt my skin.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
*nods*

Fortunately I had and older and wiser red-headed person who explained the process to me when I was young and impressionable.

With the warning that if I did it, never, ever, for any reason, look at the mirror after they strip all the red out of it and before they put the blond in.

Stark white is not really a good look for anyone.

My hair is also just barely too thick to avoid being baby fine. I don't think it would survive the chemicals and keeping a just shy of buzz cut hair really blonde is way more time in the shop than I want to spend.

I figure when nature strips the last of the red out of my hair by itself I might try blond if I don't like the white/grey, but it looks like I may have gotten gramps' gorgeous shade of silver so I may not want to cover that back up once it comes in all the way.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Exactamundo."

Good thing Sandee is a natural redhead. Me? I'll be lucky not to look like Friar Tuck in a another decade.

01-05-13, 01:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Exactamundo."
Hair? What hair?

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

You hairy dude.

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-13, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
...what, no photo?

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

01-04-13, 05:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
Mine was accidental. It was the 70s, I wanted my hair a little curlier, but the stylist gave me an afro. She thought it looked great, I never went back. I didn't want to shave my head, so I waited for it to grow a bit before cutting it back. Unfortunately, many family photos were taken during that time. My nieces have never let me live it down. One of them so politely posted one of the photos on FB; I sent Hurricane Sandy to wipe her off the Jersey Shore, but her house got spared.

I do have regrets. One, not piercing my ear when I was younger. I tried it last year, but it got so infected that my doc said never again (I'm allergic to most antibiotics). The other was not getting a mohawk. If I got one now, I'd just look like some old dude trying to look young.
They were a brief fad for kids in the 1950s. I begged Dad to give me one. He didn't.

So, I simply let my hair grow as long as it could before my pride got in the way. It got to my shoulders. Now it's shorter. No mohawk yet.

Forged by Cahaya, the Brave and True

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I got the cartilage in my ear pierced once. It got so infected and inflamed that you could no longer see the front of the earring. My mom had to pry the back piece apart then push the front through all of the swelling. My BIL the doc saw it a day later and was horrified. He put me on antibiotics. My ear is still misshapen fifteen years later.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-14-13, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I say go for the mohawk.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-13, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
or a faux hawk. That's what many of my students are wearing.

spelled out by Tribe

WyoGuy44 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-13, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WyoGuy44 Click to send private message to WyoGuy44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
I had hair down to the middle of my back in H.s.! Now I'm almost bald but hanging onto those last few hairs

Handcrafted by Agman formerly known as deer. d.h.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Homer?"

WyoGuy44 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-13, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WyoGuy44 Click to send private message to WyoGuy44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Homer?"
They call me mr.simpson! lmao

Handcrafted by Agman formerly known as deer. d.h.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I want pictures of OT men in Meggings"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245498/Men-tights-Meggings-set-latest-fashion-conscious-boys.html

After the number of time I yell at the news lately (they are reporting every last freaking shooting and I yell at people to stop it every time, and then yesterday in Greensboro there was a high speed chase that ended in a fatal one car crash and another high speed chase sped right by near it while the first responders were still on site...the world didn't end, y'all don't gots to go crazy! STOP!IT!)

ahem..

I could use the giggles.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
That is a horrible tattoo.

I have a bad tattoo. It's really ugly. It's a "serpent ripping out of the skin" tattoo on my shoulder blade. It's so freaking awful. It is one I regret. I often think of covering it up, but I think it's good to have as a reminder to think twice, ink once.

01-05-13, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-13 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

I think every red haired male considers dying his hair another shade at some time. It generally looks ridiculous. Trust me.

What is in the archives, stays in the archives, when I saw the title I thought Estee was going to pull out my pic from the T-Shirt exchange

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-08-13, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "hmpf"
This thread's no fun without pictures.

01-08-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: hmpf"
Hey, I posted one, from decades ago!

No, I don't look the same... nowadays my hair is short and I'm clean shaven!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-13, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "For Karchita.."
...who requested pictures (without posting one of her own!)

Last summer I did a race in Toronto called City Chase. Lots of fun solving clues, navigating Toronto, and doing "challenges". I did the race with my eldest son, and one "challenge" involved having him put costume make-up on me to look like a hillbilly.

So here you go...

Not really the spirit of Estee's thresd, but at least a picture.

01-08-13, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: For Karchita.."
Ok, that's enough pictures.

my eyes, my eyes!

01-08-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: For Karchita.."
Beggar? Chooser?

Please pick one of the above.

01-09-13, 01:36 AM (EST)
33. "RE: For Karchita.."
Chooser! And I'm choosing to run far away from that skeery dude!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

01-09-13, 03:13 AM (EST)
34. "RE: For Karchita.."
Beggar.

I'm begging you to stop with the skeery pictures already.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-13, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: OT has a few embarrassing pictures hidden away."
Ate too much.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-13, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "See space station thread"
See hair.

Mine looks like that every morning. With gravity.

01-08-13, 05:11 PM (EST)
30. "RE: See space station thread"
*like*

01-08-13, 11:20 PM (EST)
32. "RE: See space station thread"
*double like*

I kinda like a free floating lady with her hair mussed up.

01-09-13, 03:14 AM (EST)
35. "???"
Just how else is a moon baby's hair supposed to look?

Baby hair + gravity conditions on the moon = floaty hair, no?

01-09-13, 03:15 AM (EST)
36. "RE: ???"
This whole thread has just got me really confused.

*pouts*

01-09-13, 10:31 AM (EST)
37. "This has me confused"
Perhaps I should clean behind the couch more often:

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •