The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on the leg"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

starshine 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-14, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on the leg"
Leg 2: London & Oxford

Having soldiers at Somerset house was ... interesting, had I marched like that I fully believe that my drill sergeant would have ripped my arm off and beaten me with the soggy end, all very namby pamby really. making the teams salute would have been even funnier.

Thumbs Up: OK Phil lied to us, that wasn't the annual parliamentary pancake race, however it was nice to see that teams could fail for not flipping. May I suggest the three legged race next time the teams come over.

Thumbs up and Down: Nice to see Pearlies actually in the East end, I know almost everyone has the internet these days but fifteen seconds on what they actually are might have been nice.

Thumbs Down: How could anyone find teeth like that any less than repellent?

Thumbs Up: Punting, no it isn't easy, but watching someone try it for the first time is always amusing.

For all that it was quite Merrie Olde England it was still a fun episode, slightly spoiled by the entitled superfan bit at the end.

But seriously those teeth?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on the leg IanQuentin 10-06-14 1
 RE: Thoughts on the leg kingfish 10-06-14 2
 RE: Thoughts on the leg Molaholic 10-12-14 3
 Shetlands starshine 10-16-14 4
   RE: Shetlands kingfish 10-16-14 5
 RE: Thoughts on the leg kingfish 10-20-14 6
   RE: Thoughts on the leg kidflash212 10-20-14 7
   RE: Thoughts on the leg Molaholic 10-20-14 8
 Grudges vs Strategy kidflash212 10-27-14 9
 RE: Thoughts on the leg kingfish 10-28-14 10
   RE: Thoughts on the leg suzzee 10-29-14 11
       RE: Thoughts on the leg Agman2 10-30-14 12
 Karma's a ... kidflash212 11-06-14 13
   RE: Karma's a ... Agman2 02-27-15 17
 RE: Thoughts on the leg featherfish81 12-09-14 14
   RE: Thoughts on the leg Agman2 12-10-14 15
   RE: Thoughts on the leg kidflash212 12-11-14 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IanQuentin 145 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-14, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
I generally liked what they did with the Express Pass, but it's in the wrong part of the race. It should be right after the detour, so it wouldn't JUST be, the team in first at the end of leg gets it. Put some real suspense into it. Also, let people know when it's been taken, so everyone is equally encouraged to go for it if it is still available.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18090 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-14, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
I'm glad the defense of England and the Palace doesn't rely on our heroes. And they might have had a pair of pantaloons that fit a shorter person. That picture was also comical. Maybe they did that on purpose.

Yeah, about those teeth...

That guy is all about self-image.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Molaholic 8945 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-14, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-14 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

I didn't notice -- were the <PRODUCT PLACEMENT> cars automatic or manual? Because driving on the wrong side of the road is enough of a challenge, but if you've got to clutch & shift bass-ackwards as well it's got to be enough to force an all-nighter in a pub.

Seana did another one.

starshine 129 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-14, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Shetlands"
We studied Canadia for a year whilst I was at school, however the only thing that I remember from 6 years of school geography is <he hem> The Orkneys are just orf shore, The Shetlands are shoved out further, and The Faroes are far away . Well that year on Canadia was a real waste of time wasn't it?

I really enjoyed the leg, particularly the ponies

10-16-14, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shetlands"
First rules of Reality Competition shows.

1. Never proclaim yourself to be THE superior team. Doesn't sit well, and is usually FLW.

2. Never pick a challenge that involves animals if there is another choice.

10-20-14, 11:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
Getting rid of the dentists is going to be difficult. They finish last and don't even have to give uo their Save Pass.

They are toughter to remove than caramel in dentures.

kidflash212 4324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
I was thinking the same as I watched. The overtanned, over whitened teeth villian team is pretty much assured a spot in the final now. With Bethany& Adam holding an Express Pass, they look good for the final too. That means all the other teams are fighting for one final slot.

Molaholic 8945 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-14, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
I am very disappointed with the Powers That Be regarding the SAVE.

Once they handed it to Phil it should have been gone -- NEL or not. I suppose if they try to use it when they're aren't last will get the same foolishness. Dumb. Think of the U-Turn (double or standard) - team A puts Team B on the board, but team B has already gone on by -- team A does not get a do over. Let's be consistent here folks.

10-27-14, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Grudges vs Strategy"
I wish they didn't have U-turns at all but if they are there, seems to me that it makes sense to use a little strategy. Keith & Whitney weren't nearly as much of a threat as the creepy, arrogant Dentists and you're pretty much letting them skate right in the final.

10-28-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-14 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

What? No one U-turned the Dentists? How can they be so stupid? Are they even trying to win the money?

With those competitors (competitors is not really the appropriate description) I predict that the Dentists will skate to the final leg with the free pass still in their pocket.

suzzee 5672 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-14, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
Thinking the same thing, now that they were humbled a bit they aren't thought of as too obnoxious. Except by me, I expect production to add one of those little sparkle flashes to their smiles any time now. Skaters indeed. Wake up everyone.

I should be watched....closely.

Agman2 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-14, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"

word

11-06-14, 02:17 PM (EST)
13. "Karma's a ..."
Wasn't enjoying the squabbling mother/daughter team anyway.

02-27-15, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Karma's a ..."
why not?

featherfish81 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-14, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
I have to say, I'm really not liking the wrestlers. Deliberately lying to the food scientists because they didn't get a detailed map showing exactly where the next clue was seemed petty, and then deliberately lying about lying was ridiculous.

The food scientists seem to be having the most fun on the race, I'll be happy if either them or the surfers win.

12-10-14, 02:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
Did someone say surfers?

12-11-14, 04:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Thoughts on the leg"
Not a big fan of the wrestlers either. I miss Kym and Alli - good team, strong competitors. Wrestlers have somehow bumbled their way into the next leg - never winning, usually just surviving.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •