The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quotes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:26AM (EST)

I don't want to usurp the "quotes" person but I won't be on later and I wanted to point this one out. When everyone was climbing the wall and it was Tom & Terry's turn one of them (I don't remember who) called up to the other one, "You've got to go straight!" My husband and I just howled with laughter.

edited to remove an errant "e"
edited to remove TWO mistakes in my "Edited to fix" message. Sheesh! It must be Monday!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Quotes? dabo 09-18-06 1
 RE: Quotes? StarryLuna 09-18-06 2
 RE: Quotes? maryellennaco 09-18-06 3
   RE: Quotes? hinghamwx 09-18-06 4
 RE: Quotes? MsShel330 09-21-06 5
 Episode #2 Hoobie 09-25-06 6
   Episode #2 Quotes mom2bjm 09-25-06 11
 RE: Quotes? PepeLePew13 09-25-06 7
   RE: Quotes? HistoryDetective 09-25-06 8
       RE: Quotes? dragonflies 09-25-06 9
           RE: Quotes? Snidget 09-25-06 10
               RE: Quotes? PepeLePew13 09-26-06 13
                   RE: Quotes? Earl Colby Pottinger 09-27-06 15
 More Episode 2 Seana 09-25-06 12
   RE: More Episode 2 Lasann 09-26-06 14
   RE: More Episode 2 Earl Colby Pottinger 09-27-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Quotes?"
"I don't rent cars."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-18-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Quotes?"
"We need to go to the Great Wall. The Great Wall of China!"

Luna's Eclipses

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Quotes?"
At the airport, when the two cheerleaders were meeting Bilal and his partner and they wouldn't shake hands with them...
"DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN BUDDHA?"
ROFLMAO!!!!! That was soooo funny!

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Quotes?"
LOL I loved that one along with the Great Wall comment...how many did they think there are..

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Quotes?"
It's like Korean with a lot more Chinese characters.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode #2"
I had my mouth agape when Phil said to Sarah (and her bf):
"Did you ever think you'd make it two legs in"? (or something to that effect)

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Episode #2 Quotes"
"We've got to do this conspicuously" when the two girls went off in the corner of the airport? (I think)

Um, hello - you mean "inconspicuously?"

I think it was Dustin & Kandace, but I don't know for sure- and I don't want to go DVR it to see..

My hippos love Tribe!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Quotes?"
"We got to wear this hat? I'm a Mongolian now! Bring on the barbecue, baby."

I know there's such a thing as Mongolian barbecue in some Chinese restaurants, but that comment above just totally came out of left field.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Quotes?"
I've lived in a couple of cities that have restaurants devoted entirely to Mongolian barbeque. In fact, one of my favorite restaurants when I attended college in Ann Arbor was The Mongolian Barbeque. Maybe it's a regional thing...?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Quotes?"
I didn't think it was big of a deal either. We have a Mongolian BBQ restaurant right down the street from where I work. Uber yummy. I assumed every major city has these. I guess not?

Go Pack!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Quotes?"
We finally got a Mongolian Wok place which I have seen in other places, but I've not seen a Mongolian BBQ place. I don't know if they'd be the same thing or not.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Quotes?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-06 AT 04:17 AM (EST)

Interesting, I'd have to look into this. Toronto is one of the most multicultural places in the world, but I haven't heard of any Mongolian BBQ or Grill places. Got me hungry just thinking about it so will do some research into it to see if there are any places around! Else, I can just ask my brother who's a lot more in tune with happenin' restaurants in T.O.

Hmmm, there's a new place not far from where I grew up -- it used to be a Jack Astor's restaurant but is now the Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill and there's another one near where I worked which is also new - the Great Khan Mongolian Grill.

I'm so going there the next time I'm in Toronto and don't have the four kids with me.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-27-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Quotes?"
Where are you? There is one now Whitby, by the AMC theatre.

Have not tried it yet myself.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "More Episode 2"
Peter tries to get locals to pay to see Sarah walk around on her prosthetic leg. The locals aren't buying.

Sarah: "They'd pay money at the zoo though."

Kimberly is splashed in the face through a taxi window.

Kimberly: "Oh! Dirty water! Can I get diseases from that?"

Kimberly is knocked off her horse by the branch of a tree. She falls to the ground and sits there, sobbing, rubbing her owie foot.

Rob: "Oh my god, dudes! I don't know what to do!"

Tyler and James have difficulty changing the flat tire on their vehicle because their jack is broken.

Tyler (or James?): "I can't get it up, dude!"

I also didn't understand the Mongolian BBQ reference, but there is a restaurant called the Mongolian Grill. I've never been. I understand you cook your own food?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: More Episode 2"
Duke saying, " I accept Gays and Lesbians, but when it is my daughter it's different".

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-27-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: More Episode 2"
What gets me is I am sure thier jack is not broken.

There is a little knob near the base that needs to be turned before it will raise any wieght. You turn the knob the overway when it is time to lower the car.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •