The following questions, need smart-a$$ answers:
1. This is a race for one million dollars! Why is it that Ray & Yolanda are always walking and never running?
2. What were the elephants thinking as they chased the Frat Boys down?
3. What the heck happened to Ray & Yolanda's toll ticket?
4. What's the worst amusement park ride (real or made up) that you would want to strap some of the racers into and make them ride over and over again until they puked?
5. What would you have done to the crazy, homeless man telling your teenaged daughter to touch his beard?
6. What would you have done to the pervert harassing your teenaged daughter on the amusement park ride?
7. Instead of a "maiden" coming out of that carriage thing, who should have popped out instead?
8. Name some creative uses for the TAR scarf.
9. Would you cast the Frats in a martial arts movie? Why? And who else would you cast and why?
10. The Frats and the Hippies must have been glad to see those big trunks... on the elephants! What are the advantages to having big trunks?
EXTRA CREDIT: A few duck boats and one really big duck as a pit stop. But who really was the biggest bird-brain at the pit stop?
Siggie courtesy of Seana