1. Hey, boys! Karma came back and bit ya in the a$$! Name some other instances where Karma has come back to get the Frats.
"We'll just take a shortcut on this dirt road in Oman. That'll catch us up for sure."
2. Instead of crocs, what other kinds of scary things could the teams have waded through? You may be racer specific.
Wanda and Yolanda: DEEEEEP water
Dave and Lori: Domino's pizza sauce
Eric and Jeremy: A large pool of liquid estrogen
Lake: The bodies of people who messed with him, dadgummit
Desiree, Dani, Danielle: Piles of maps and driving directions
3. Yeah, you were yielded, so shut up already! Instead of teams who have been yielded to just stand there and whine, name something (a task) that the team should be forced to do during that yield period. You may be racer specific.
The Official TAR Yield Challenge: Remain silent for the entire time of the hourglass. Each spoken word or sound will add 1 minute to the duration of the Yield.
4. Where did Joseph's new-found back-bone come from?
He borrowed it from Barry. Now that the race is over, Barry can go back to having Fran run his life for him.
5. This is a race for gosh sakes! Why does Monica's hair always look so perfectly coiffed?
Two words: Makeup consultant. It's not just her hair, let's not forget her perfect makeup - the girl cries 5,318 times per episode, yet her smeared mascara gets fixed every time before the cameras are on her again.
6. Let's pretend TAR decides to go all Apprentice-like and does a team shuffle. What would the new teams be and how would these new teams act?
Team Henpecked: Michelle and Joseph
Team Too Much Caffeine: Lake and Monica
Team Hold Still While I Kill You: Ray and Jeremy
Team Clueless (TARFE-Style): Dani, Danielle, John and Scott
7. Whose parachute did you want to not open?
All of them. Hopefully then BvM would recast the final four teams and find some interesting people.
8. What would happen if Monica & Eric and Yolanda & Jeremy hooked up?
Monica would come bouncing out of the pit stop at the start of the leg, makeup and hair perfect, while Eric would sleep for a week. Yolanda would rejoin Ray at the start of the leg with a smirk on her face, while Jeremy would be two hours late after spending the night stuffed headfirst into a small garbage can.
9. How cheap can you get? What's the real reason for TAR only giving leased vehicles as a prize?
The combination of free gas for life and free SUVs for the Bransens broke the budget for all of CBS. Even Survivor had to cut back (hence all the recycled challenges from past seasons).
10. Name some of the benefits in racing barefoot.
Just ask a Kenyan marathon runner - barefoot running is the key to endurance.
Extra Credit: What were Phil's Golf Equipment thinking as that guy kept whipping around that whip thing?
"Thank goodness most of the whipping motion is vertical; the man-b00bs will protect us."