The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Richard Belzer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

nanas_art 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-08, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nanas_art Click to send private message to nanas_art Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Richard Belzer"
How could anyone consider this negative individual a comedian?
I hate watching this person in anything. He brings the mood down to let me kill myself! How can he be used to select a comedian? He picked God's Pottery, they were about as funny as a turd in a punchbowl at a wedding! Pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Are these winners (so called) picked without realizing that the audience didn't really care fore them? Who gives them that right? Foot from England, is a close second to stupid and not funny, right behind God's Pottery! Moron's, not funny! Ku is cute, but not funny! Pleeze people, we need to complain about the abuse of the power these people are using to choosing our entertainment!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Richard Belzer Snidget 07-11-08 1
   RE: Richard Belzer nanas_art 07-14-08 4
 RE: Richard Belzer RonReports 07-12-08 2
   RE: Richard Belzer nanas_art 07-14-08 3
 RE: Richard Belzer kingfish 07-18-08 5
 RE: Richard Belzer ArnoldKumar123 01-06-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-08, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Richard Belzer"
You are assuming the talent scouts actually have that much power.

This show has a history of the producers picking people for drama in how the comics will interact even when the talent scouts don't think they are funny.

I don't think you can put all the blame on that one talent scout. I actually like dry sardonic, perhaps even negative, comedy, so I actually liked him as a talent scout.

I dunno, God's Pottery during the auditions amused me at least a bit, more so than some other acts. Comedy is quite subjective and what is not at all funny to one person is quite amusing to others.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-14-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanas_art Click to send private message to nanas_art Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Richard Belzer"
Yes, I agree that they don't have that much power. And I am aware that they are picked to produce good drama and interaction. However, They could have picked others that at least had talent. God's pottery, unfortunately looked and acted like morons.

I realize that Belzer's humor (?) is not for everyone. Thank God we have on and off switches on our T.V.'s. Kinda like, just say no!

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-12-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Richard Belzer"
I enjoyed Richard Belzer on "Last Comic Standing" and as an actor on "Homicide". God's Pottery performed well in their audition but I changed channels when God's Pottery was picked as a winner in a competition on last week's show. They were so completely worse than their competition that I quit watching "Last Comic Standing" at least for that episode. I plan to give the show one more chance next week, but no more than one more chance.

07-14-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Richard Belzer"
Thankfully they lost in the face off! They are off the show as well as Miss Ku!
Now if we can get some of the other not talent off, it should get interesting.

kingfish 20746 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Richard Belzer"
Richard Belzer IS/WAS a well established stand-up comedian, his comedy is dry, and acerbic, but it is comedy, it is funny (for some) and he's been doing it for a long time. What surprised me was, after getting used to him as a comedian, was his transition to acting. He is a pretty impressive presence in several films, and in the Law and Order series.

He was considered for the first guest host spot for "Saturday night Live", but Carlin was ultimately chosen.

He is a dark comedian, but a rather sharp wit, I think.

I guess it takes all kinds.

ArnoldKumar123 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-22, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Richard Belzer"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam nanas_art Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •