The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 21: King Kasib Makes "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 21: King Kasib Makes "
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-06 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

Well, that should read "King Kasib Makes An Appearance"

I would like to start with a very heartfelt THANK YOU to batts for writing the summary last week! It was a huge surprise, he did a great job and I really appreciated it!

Over the last two episodes, I have started wondering if this group is as grown up as we originally thought. Last week’s episode was just a mess (from my point of view) and this week’s show takes the leap off the cliff. At a point in time when I think the worst is over…things go downhill. Let’s see where this episode takes us!

Skinny Alert: Paula must be well fed this week as we do not hear as much as a peep out of her. Oh wait, she ate one peep (the Easter candy) so she is good for the next couple weeks.

Janelle is on the phone with her boyfriend and King Kasib (Janelle’s boyfriend) wants to come to Key West for a visit. Janelle is reluctant because they have been fighting lately. They argue and King Kasib (KK) calls her a jackass. Well, I can think of so many names that would be more disrespectful than jackass. Seriously, I wouldn’t have to dig deep in the bag to find a few words.

Jose and Jessica are out at a bar and Jose is really trying to get to know her. Zach tells Jose it is time to go home and they are off. Zach and Jose talk about how Jose has feelings for Jessica but Jose says he isn’t rushing things.

Janelle and KK are on the phone again and Janelle apologizes for the argument they had earlier. WTF? Janelle was called a jackass by THE jackass and she apologizes! I can see something wrong already but they both agree that KK will come visit this weekend. I am getting a headache already. URGH

KK arrives and Janelle picks him up at the airport. They arrive at the house with introductions and off to bed immediately! Janelle is all over him like fly on sh*t (maybe that is a good comparison after all) as she just “wants to be affectionate”. The woman is officially off her rocker! Why does she want to be with someone that is disrespectful and rude to her?

In another great movement by KK, he has the nerve to ask if the house curfew applies to him! KK isn’t any better than anyone in the house and who does he think he is? KK is there to see his “girlfriend” and why would he want to stay out later than her? KK needs to be brought down a notch or two and I wish someone would lower the boom on him!

Everyone goes out to a bar to have some fun but it is the beginning of the end. Jose and Jessica are out on the dance floor and Jose asks if she will come back to the house with them. She says she has to work tomorrow but a friend of the roomies says he will make sure she comes over.

KK is doing his own thing and totally ignoring Janelle. KK is hitting on a couple of girls and asks one of them to come back to the house with him. The nerve of this man never ceases to amaze!

Janelle pulls KK off the dance floor and tells him that she can’t believe he is treating her this way. KK says, “you had a bad attitude from the start”! Who the fvck has a bad attitude here? Seriously, dude thinks his carp don’t stink and I have no place on my TV for this total waste of air.

The bickering continues back at the house and KK says that Janelle is copping an attitude. He packs his bags and decides to leave. Janelle basically tells him to not let the door hit his butt on the way out.

Jessica comes back to the house to talk with Jose. They are sitting outside when Jose comes out with something great to say on a first date, “In all my relationships, I run the show.” Who the hell does King Jose think he is now? Who the hell wants to be told what to do by others, especially while in a relationship?

KK calls the house to say that all the hotels are booked and he wants to come back to the house for the night. Janelle tells him to go to the airport and fly home. WOW! What a heartless bitch! At least give the man a place to lay his head till morning.

Janelle repeatedly tells KK he is not coming inside the house (as he has made it back) and that she will call a taxi to take him to the airport. KK makes his way to the airport where he spends the night in a chair. I don’t know who thinks more of themselves…Janelle or KK.

Jose calls hi “girlfriend” back home to see where they stand. The “girlfriend” says that they are just friends and Jose tells her that he has kissed a girl while in Key West. The “girlfriend” gets upset and just really short with Jose. They hang up and the curtain falls on one of the messest episodes ever!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary The Real World... DaveThe Dude 07-28-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-28-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 21: King Kasib Makes "
Yup, we've been seriously wrong to think this bunch was all that much more grown up and "normal" than past seasons. I still like Zach and John, and maybe (just MAYBE) Svetlana will eventually grow up, but the rest of them are useless.

PS - I used to think more of Jose, but after seeing him tell that nice girl that in all relationships he runs the show, well, what a jerk afterall!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •