The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 13 Official Summary: The Greatest Business Woman Ever!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 13 Official Summary: The Greatest Business Woman Ever!"
The Real World Key West has been a welcomed relief to the drinkfest that has preceded this season. Even though it has been fun to watch there hasn’t been much drama as some of the excitement seems very well developed by the editors at MTV. However, this episode gets a little heated as Jose has taken all he can! Let’s see what happens.

Skinny update: Paula seems fairly laid back and not as stressed out. I think this comes from her eating a green bean, red-hot and a half glass of milk. Paula will not have to eat for 3 more weeks!

The episode starts with Jose making a “to do” list for the opening of Mystic Tan. Jose says an assistant manager needs to step-up and be part of the team. Janelle is telling Zach that if Jose isn’t doing anything she would like for him to hand out fliers to local businesses. This is the “set-up” as I am sure there will be drama around what Jose is actually doing for the upcoming opening. Damn MTV editors have NOTHING on me!

Slutty and Skinny are shown sitting in the backyard talking about Jose. Slutty thinks Jose isn’t as mature as her and Skinny says Jose is very insecure! OMG! Hold on for a second while that sinks in. I am going to type this slowly so be sure and read as such. Slutty thinks Jose isn’t as mature as her and Skinny says Jose is very insecure! OMG! The nerve of these two wenches saying ANYTHING about someone else. Slutty thinking Jose isn’t mature has to be one of the funniest lines ever mumbled on this show! However, Paula thinking Jose is insecure…WTF? This has been said by someone that doesn’t eat for three weeks in fear of gaining weight. WTF? I haven’t laughed this hard in 3 years! LMAO.

Being the greatest businesswoman to ever grace television, Janelle takes it upon herself to inform Jose of all things he is doing wrong and how to do them correctly. Jose gets a little defensive but doesn’t really say anything for the way he is being treated. I have to admit that it wouldn’t have taken me long to pull the bitch out of the bag and put Janelle in her place. “Her place” you ask? On her back like all good sluts!

Tyler has 4 friends come to visit from back home and they all seem very easy going. There are a couple of very cute guys and 2 attractive girls and they all go out drinking to have some fun.

I can’t even begin to explain how it happened but once back at the house a food fight takes place. There is chocolate syrup and some kind of red sauce all over the floor. As the editors continue to work overtime, we are shown a little tiff between Skinny and Jose. Nothing major said here but we are getting primed for the main event! The segment ends with Jose screaming, KISS MY ASS! in his best “Paula” voice.

Janelle begins to simmer in her own sour juices when Jose tells her that he has been going around to local businesses leaving fliers. He then says that he went to a “couple” of hotels. Janelle vents to Zach that Jose is doing half of what she was planning to do! Firstly, Janelle told Zach earlier that she wanted Jose to go to the businesses. Secondly, she said she would go to the hotels. Thirdly, if Jose has done half of what she h ad planned then she was going to visit FOUR fvcking hotels? Fourthly, just because Jose went to a couple of hotels didn’t/shouldn’t affect her plans at all.

Ty goes out to eat with his friends and he dishes about the roomies but the best story of all is about the greatest businesswoman to have ever walked on this planet…Janelle. Janelle says she took the job of PR Director of Mystic Tan…PERSONAL RELATIONS DIRECTOR! I am LOLing again! What was that I said earlier about her being on her back?

Everyone goes out dancing and Janelle decides it is time to go home. She starts barking orders for everyone to leave and then she gets all bent out of shape because no one is walking fast enough. Paula asks, “Why are you being so dramatic?” Janelle whips, “I am not being fvcking dramatic!” Um…what do you call it then bitch? You appear to be very upset and dramatic that no one is doing exactly what you want them to do!

The drama continues as Janelle screams at Jose, “What the fvck are you guys doing? COME ON!” Jose goes off on her and demands for her to leave him alone. I seriously can’t understand what is being said because they are screaming at the same time and there are so many F words that the “beeps” make it impossible to follow.

A few things I don’t understand:

· Why was Janelle in charge of the clock?
· Why did everyone have to leave together?
· Why did Janelle think she needed to monitor how fast others were walking?
· Why doesn’t Jose wake-up in my bed every morning?

Back at the house, Janelle is telling John and Ty that they do not need to try and get her to talk with Jose because he has burned a bridge! Who the fvck does she think she is? Usually, one burns a bridge by upsetting someone that could help them in the future. What the hell can Janelle help Jose with other than lying on her back? I don’t think that is it either because Janelle isn’t good enough for Jose!

Ty and Janelle dress in bikinis for the grand opening of Mystic Tan. Hey, it is Key West! They have food and a marching band performing in the street. It appears to be a huge success as there are people everywhere!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Sorry for not getting the summary up sooner!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... batts 05-30-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 06-04-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-30-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 13 Official Summary: The Greatest Business Woman Ever!"
The segment ends with Jose screaming, KISS MY #####! in his best “Paula” voice.

When he did that, I was laughing. Looks like he can pull the Beotch out the bag fairly easily..... Whoever woulda guessed he could flame on like that?
Great summary Vols!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-04-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 13 Official Summary: The Greatest Business Woman Ever!"
I am late on my (usually negative) comments because I was in
California visiting relatives. But, great job Vols!!

Yes, for those two nit wits to be calling Jose immature or insecure only goes to show you how ridiculous those two girls really are. Goodness......

I thought Janelle was quiet because she was relatively smart and level-headed. I guess my posterior was wrong! PR means what?!?!?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •