The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
The Real World Key West continues on an adult path that has been refreshing to watch. However, out of all the adults there appears to be a spoiled brat among us! Will the childish antics continue or will the cooler heads prevail? Let’s find out as this episode comes to a close.

But, before I get started I wanted to thank Batts for giving us a very thorough review of last week’s episode! Batts is always a welcome relief and I look forward to his help in the future. Again, great job Batts and THANKS!

Skinny update: No eating problems for Skinny as she has licked-off all her lip stick and has been seen snacking on a Red Hot. She is all set with food intake this week!

The episode starts at the bottom of the barrel for Slutty as she has been denied the manager’s job by her roomies (and Surgar Daddy…I noticed he voted for John/Zach). Slutty has set her sites on the childish game of “I will show them” and we are going to see the battle play out here.

John/Zach has taken the manager’s job very seriously as he is trying to get everyone on track to accomplish the things that have been assigned to them…except Slutty. John/Zach reminds Slutty that she needs to call the people about the awnings. Slutty can’t be bothered by this as it will interfere with her busy day of whining, crying, bitching and complaining how whoreable her life is in Key West. Hell, I hate to break the news to her butt her life sucked WAY before Key West! I say suck it up and learn to play well with others. For some reason…I am rooting for Queen Ty dig deep in the bag to pull-out the bitch.

Sugar Daddy is meeting with the roomies about the interior design. They all decide to go shopping. At Pier One, no decision can be made so Sugar Daddy divides up everyone and delegates certain buying tasks. It doesn’t take long for everyone to get the things assigned to them and the shopping is done!

With the shopping spree behind them everyone is back at the shop ready to decorate…except Slutty. She is still sucking hind teat as the world has fed her Sour Patch Kids. The look on her face is as if she could bite the head off of anyone that smiles at her. However, I don’t think it will be long before Queen Ty digs deep in the bag to pull the bitch out!

After working hard for a week, the roomies are pleased with the look and how the Pier One décor turned out…until Slutty becomes perv and starts peeking at John and Zach taking a shower. Slutty overhears John and Zach say that he (Zach) needs to have a talk with her. At this point, I am hoping the slit wrists scene is next but I am disappointed!

Zach pulls Slutty aside and wants to talk but Slutty says there is nothing to talk about and that everyone just has to put-up with her. Well, Slutty would last 2.8 seconds in the house before she realized that Vols would be the one she HAS to put-up with if I were in the house! There is no way I would let an immature little twit like her ruin a wonderful experience such as this!

John, Slutty and Skinny go into the shop (I have no idea why the others didn’t go) and we hear Slutty say the place looked horrible. I don’t know where her taste lies but it certainly isn’t on the “good taste” side because the space looked great to me!

Sugar Daddy tells them that he would like to see t-shirts behind the counter so everyone could see them when they walk-in. However, Skinny and baby whore have decided to dismantle the place and take everything back to Pier One and get stuff they like.

I am going to stop describing what happens here because it is very obvious that baby whore could care less what the roomies think of her and everything IS her way or the highway. I have no patience for her any longer. A spoiled idiotic child has NO business being in business.

Sugar Daddy tells everyone to stay home the next day and he will finish decorating the space. He basically tells John that they are going to have to learn to work as a team. The camera pans the area and it looks as if a tornado came through…stuff is thrown all over the place.

A house meeting is called with Queen Ty in rare form. Queenie prepared for the meeting by hiding the phone so Slutty would not have an excuse to dodge the confrontation. After all the piss and vinegar towards Slutty nothing has changed, as it is all about her and how she is the victim.

Slutty immediately calls Martin (her boyfriend) to whine, bitch, moan, complain and cry. She tells Martin she wants to come home. Hell, would someone please tell me why she COULDN’T go home? NOW?

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... batts 04-06-06 1
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-07-06 2
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-08-06 3
           RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-08-06 4
               RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... volsfan 04-09-06 6
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Flex_appeal2000 04-09-06 5
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 04-09-06 7
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Flex_appeal2000 04-10-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
Skinny update: No eating problems for Skinny as she has licked-off all her lip stick and has been seen snacking on a Red Hot.
just too funny vols
..... oh, and I didn't know you knew how to do ält kÊ¥ t®ïÇk§!

and I liked this part too
She is still sucking hind teat as the world has fed her Sour Patch Kids.
great summary!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
The "slit wrist scene?" The "SLIT WRIST SCENE?!?" Good God, Vols, you are starting to worry me!

04-08-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
I'll be alright Dave. I had watched this episode twice before I started writing the summary and by that time I was really urinated off at her. She is such a freakin baby!

04-08-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
Well Vols, it is good to know you're not advocating mass murder, because that could sure ruin someone's day.

Excuse my gross ignorance, but I have a question about our mature, worldly, patient and overall decent girl next door, Svetlana. Well, the question is about Svetlana, despite my delusions. For all this time I thought they were calling her "Fritz." But now it looks like my ears are getting cleaned out and they are actually calling her "Fitz," with no "r" in there. I suppose they call her "Fitz" because she is always pulling a fit. Gosh, I better get my act together.....

04-09-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
I have no idea Dave! I hadn't really thought about it until you mention it.

Flex_appeal2000 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-09-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flex_appeal2000 Click to send private message to Flex_appeal2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
Is this how everyone lives in the real world??? THis show is totally pointless and really really stupid.Why do they put junk like this on tv? Who watches this junk anyway??

04-09-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
>Is this how everyone lives in
>the real world??? THis show
>is totally pointless and really
>really stupid.Why do they put
>junk like this on tv?
>Who watches this junk anyway??
>

I watch it precisely because it is "totally pointless and really stupid." The other reason is that I needed a time away from my usual hobbies, which are collecting shrunken heads (from the local neighborhood, of course), eating mass quantities of high cholesteral foods & high octane booze, and salivating heavily at the local nudie bar. After engaging in those other nice activities I find watching the Real World to be just the kind of pointless distraction that keeps me sane. Ahhh, the good life!!

Flex_appeal2000 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flex_appeal2000 Click to send private message to Flex_appeal2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West Episode 6: Why Couldn't Fitz Go Home?"
LOL, I see your point!I guess I shouldn't take it so seriously.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •