The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-18-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
On the last episode of 'The Real World', we heard Wren ask Wes "Why are you looking at me like that, and not saying anything?" Let me answer that question for you Wren. Because there's nothing going on upstairs, when he's looking at you, at that point in time.. or anytime, for that matter!

Brrrrring Brrrrrrring Brrrrrring Wes answers the phone and hears a familiar recording of a voice that states: "This is a collect call from the Travis County Hoosegow, where we are holding your pal, 'Nerher-majiah-ra' for ransom." "So if you want him back," the voice goes on to say, "you're going to have to... click .. If you want to make a call, hang up and try your call again....boop... booop beeeeep, If you want to make a"

Poor Nehemiah must have let the best of Austin, get the best of him again. The roomies wonder what to do about Nehemiah being in jail. If it wasn't for the work on the documentary, they probably would just leave him there to rot, but since they know they are on a show that documents every move and decision they make, they try to act like they care. Danny does this by actually going down to the jailhouse, and looks sadly at the brick wall that holds his friend, Nerher-majiah-ra, somewhere inside.

Danny: "He's a really tough kid, and you know, doesn't take any carp from anybody, and probably just snapped and just went off at the wrong place, at the wrong time kinda deal again."
"Basically, I know I'm not gonna get him out tonight but I just wanna go and just so he knows that somebody was there tryin to get him out, somebody does care about him."

A side note here.... Is it me or does Danny's Bostonian accent have some kind of psycho babble intertwined in it? Listening to Danny talk, to me, is like listening to a German man speak pig Latin. I have to have my closed captioning on, just to be able to figure out what he's saying, because all I hear is "Rabble, Babble, Babble." "Happa, Raddle, Dabble." Never mind, it's probably just me....

Danny gets back to the house, and informs everyone that Nehemiah got into a 'confrontation', and assaulted somebody, and it's gonna take 2000, to 5000, to get him bailed out. He then babbles on that he may be in the slabble er, slamma, for the next 30 days!

Rachel: "I hate to bring this up, but we have a premier presentation in less than a week."
Lacey and Rachel then sit down in front of the computer, with vacant eyes, and ßeot©h about how they may have to do the summary without Nehemiahs know how, on the computer.

The next day, Danny informs everyone that Nehemiah is facing thousands of dollars in fines, and a year in prison. Great, now how are they going to finish the documentary? Well, here comes the production crew (known as Bunim-Murry), to the rescue. Didn't they call this show The Real World? OK, so the roomies employers are generous, and come to Rescue our Rowdie Roomie from the clutches of Texas Justice.

They let Nehemiah out of jail. Nobody is there to pick him up. But does he care? No! He's just glad to be out of his "five foot jail cell, and a bed so hard you can do pushups on it." He walks back to the house with visions of a bed with blankets, and a fluffy pillow to ease his pain.

Johanna, and Melinda greet him at the door with a hug and a grin, while Lacey greets him with a "Paul wants you and me and Rachel, to call him, after you shower and wash off the entrails of the Travis County Jail Cooties off of you."

Wes wants to know what happened. "What were you thinking?" Wes asks.
like Wes does a lot of thinking himself.
Nehemiah tells Wes that he was just minding his own business, and was at the 'Best Worst Bratwurst' (hot dog stand), got in a conversation with the vendor person, and was accused of cutting in line. "I was trying to politely tell the other people, how I just wanted to talk to the bratwurst guy." Push came to shove..... came to slap, came to smack em down, and Nehemiah wrapped up the situation by.... (yep, you guessed it)
drop kicking the bratwurst man right over I-35!
Nehemiah goes back downtown, to find the bratwurst guy in an effort to apologize to him for smackin him down.
Bratwurst guy: "I was just trying to help you and ended up on the other side of the highway, in East Austin."

He then goes back to the house, and starts working on the documentary, as the rest of the roomies 'go out'. He finds himself alone again, working on the project that they are all supposed to be involved with, but he welcomes the silence, and rejoices in it. After all, it's much quieter than the 'room' he stayed in last night.

Our next scene takes us down to 6th street, where the other 6 strangers are partying like it's 1999, and zooms in on Wes, as he is, well, it's hard to describe what he's doing, or how he's dancing, and still keep this summary 'PG'.

Now the roomies are back home after a night of drinking and partying like it's the last night of their life, and we see an absolutely pickle-brained Wes staggering around, like he's just been clobbered with the stupid tree. Honestly, he's stumbling around like he just got off a train wreck, and left his head in the caboose. He walks backwards and finds his way into the girls closet, closes the door behind him. We hear a CRASH, then see him tear the door off of the tracks, and swagger backwards over to the bed, mumbling about how everything seems to be in his way.

Lacey asks him if he is "going to be sick? Or just going to be drunk?" She doesn't realize how pickled his one brain cell is, and can just watch in horror, as he bumps into walls, and picks up things, looks at them, and tries to figure out what they are.

Rachel gets home, and wants to use the phone before she goes to bed, but finds Wes in the 'phone room', with the phone held to his empty head, trying to download something.... anything! Nothing is happening, and can only stand there with the receiver to his ear, listening to some lovely beauty tell him "If you want to make a call, please hang up and try again..."
Well..... this don't fly with Rachel, who only wants to make a 2 minute call back home to her beloved, love of her life Yeah, right... boyfriend.

Nehemiah tells Rachel "Don't tell Wes how long he can use the phone." Rachel flips off Nehemiah and utters some insulting sounds, Danny utters some German Pig Latin, Lacey grows snakes from her head that strike the air in front of her, and things start to get out of control.
Wes' brain has downloaded something from the ringtones he's heard from the phone, and tells Rachel, "If you stick your finger up at my friend again, I'll slap the bleep!
(who knows...whatever) out of you!"

Wes' confessional: "I honestly, if I did slap her... It doesn't matter, cause I wasn't there. I would like to say 'I was there', but maybe I wasn't there, who knows... I don't remember."

The next day the roomies wake Wes to show him all the things he broke, including the closet door, the coffee table, the pool table, and our own resident neon 'Big Tex'.
Wes: "I didn't do that. Just because I was drunk, doesn't mean you guys can blame me for trashing the house."
Melinda: "Look how you broke the closet door."
Wes : "No, I didn't do that."
Lacey : "Look what you did to the coffee table."
Wes : "No, that wasn't me."
Melinda: "Oh, just some other red headed drunk stepchild we have to live with, you came out of the closet like an intoxicated Godzilla!"
"AND...... you slapped Rachel!"
Wes doesn't remember coming home last night, much less trashing the house, and slapping Rachel.
Wes apologizes to Rachel, who confessionals that she doesn't have the energy to spass out on him........ this time..... Maybe she'll wait till next week to spass out, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Wes and Nehemiah decide to go shopping and get 'pimped up' with tuxedo's for their 'Premier Presentation' of their documentary. When they walk back in the house with Tuxedo's on, Lacey immediately recognizes them as 'Dumb and Dumber'.
Arriving at the Premier, and getting out of the Limo, with canes in hand, David greets them..... with a "You guys look like Dumb and Dumber!"
Paul greets them with "You guys look, um.... intesting..."

The roomies then present their 'Documentary' to the audience. The premier shows. We don't get to see it, but for all those that want to see all the hard work that was put into it, can go to www.overdrive.mtv.com

Next week it will be their last week in the house. How will the roomies spend their last days in Austin? Will anybody else get thrown in jail? Will Rachel spass out again? Find out next week on..... The Real World, Austin!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 11-19-05 1
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 11-19-05 2
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 11-19-05 3
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... Elaine0 11-20-05 4
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 11-20-05 5
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... Elaine0 11-20-05 6
           TV Guide snippet volsfan 11-20-05 7
               RE: TV Guide snippet DaveThe Dude 11-20-05 8
                   RE: TV Guide snippet volsfan 11-21-05 9
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... batts 11-21-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
Your best summary yet batts! I lvoed it.

Wes staggering around, like he's just been clobbered with the stupid tree.

What do you mean like...he HAS been cloobered with the stupid tree more than once!

I finally blogged

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
Yup, great review Bro Batts. Despite the fact that you don't like Paris, you hit it all on the proverbial head.

Too bad there won't be too many replies to your great summary. Our problem here is that no one is left to break down the door to comment on this mess of a season. Sometimes I watch it, sometimes I wait for a few days. I guess most people have just stopped watching all together.

It sure looks like next week's season finale will show - once again - the blithering idiocy of our pal Wes. I hope he doesn't let us down. Ii mean, this might be worth watching because he might actually really put on the greatest show of stupidity yet.

11-19-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
I hope we can get some of those viewers back for the Gauntlet...it looks great.

I finally blogged

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
I won't miss the show, but I will miss these summaries. Yours too, Vols. They are much better than watching this show. Thanks for writing them.

Like everyone else, I'll complain about some of the people on the show, but this season just disgusts me. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually liked Philadelphia and thought that cast was much better than this one. I've never seen a cast as lazy and stupid as Austin's. Hopefully the next cast will have a little more ambition. They sure can't have less.

11-20-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
Elaine,

Careful!! Don't underestimate the level of stupidity and worthlessness that the MTV execs are capable of casting for this and future shows. Next season might be worse than this one, just like this season was worse than the previous, and so on and so on.....

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
I think a big reason for this season's mess was the job. Last year they had to go to work. Was it Karamo or Landon that was told if he missed another day he'd be fired and if he was fired, he'd be sent home? By the end of the season they all took pride in what they accomplished.

In San Diego they had to work in order to get paid and the whole group was mad at the new guy because he missed work and they didn't get a bonus or something like that. They all hated the job, but knew they had to go and it was a way to bring them together besides getting trashed every night. Pretty much every morning you saw someone drag themselves out of bed with 2 hours sleep and a hangover, but they still went to work.

This year it didn't matter if someone did 90% of the job or someone did 0%. They weren't accountable, so being the slackers they are, decided to do very little. Remember last year when they had a list of questions they had to answer and during the meeting were asked who did each question? The three that didn't work on the assignment were told about it. Then we hear Wes, who did near nothing on the project except party with one band, say he'll be glad when they screen the film because he won't have to think about it any more. When did he ever think about it? Nobody seemed to care who worked on it as long as it got done.

Next season they have a tanning salon, right? If they are really responsbile for running the place, they will be busy and I imagine lots of fights because someone has to cover for someone else who stayed out late. But if MTV gives them some little job they can do on their own time, like coming up with a promotional campaign for the place, it could be a disaster like this year.

With the exception of Crappy and the Crapettes this summer, I don't think I've ever disliked a group of people more than this gang. I can't wait for them to walk off my TV screen this week.

11-20-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
7. "TV Guide snippet"
The job may have something to do with it but I think the casts have been horrible. I think TV Guide summed it up nicely in next week's issue:

Cue tha damn Green Day song! The Austin roomies look back on the time of their lives and act like they still like each other as they finally pack it in. Now, let's say a prayer that the upcoming Key West crew knows how to do more than make out and get arrested

I finally blogged

11-20-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TV Guide snippet"
Well, for next season, I don't care if they drink alot - just not every single night. I don't care of they go to bars, not just the same mindlessly loud pick up dumps where you can't hear anyone speak. I don't care if there is an idiot or two, just so it is not the ENTIRE cast. I don't care of there is a slacker, just so he or she is held accountable - like get thrown off the show if they mess up and don't go to work. I don't care if one or two of them goes to jail, just not for dumb reasons based on idiocy and non-stop drinking (and maybe there should be a rule - you get arrested for something that is your fault, you GO HOME!). I don't care if there's lots of nudity, hooking up, and non-stop debauchery, just so they actually do that and not just constantly yap about it and never score - like Wes, the greatest strike out king/loser ever. I don't care if they like to talk alot - just so they say SOMETHING other than moronity like Wes. I don't care if they have issuses, just so they're not completely, hopelessly useless like Frankie from San Diego. In other words, I want a season like it used to be - about the REAL WORLD with a cast made up of REAL PEOPLE, not just bozos picked because they fit a certain formula that a nimrod in a suit at MTV headquarters figured out while he was sitting on a toilet seat. I'd like to see cast members that either inspire or impress me. I'm tired of watching people that I'd like to reach into the TV screen and slap them upside their head.

11-21-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: TV Guide snippet"
I understand what you are saying but like you said earlier...I don't have much hopes that the MTV execs are going to wake up and smell the coffee.

I finally blogged

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin: Episode 22; Texas Justice"
Thanks to all who read my summaries this season! I really had a ball doing them.

Unlike everyone else, this was one of my favorite seasons. But thats only because it was here where I live... in Austin. If it was held in any other city, it probably woulda been one of my least favorite seasons, mainly because the guys and girls featured' wern't struggling with any life changing applications.

Lets take Danny for example. He was chosen to be on RW because of why?
He has an alcoholic mother that he's mad at? The fact that his mother died while he was doing the show, doesn't change the reason he was picked to be on the show. You see what I'm saying?

I don't know why they picked 'Wes' to be on Real World.

Rachels deal was that she was in the military one time. Ummm so what! I was too.... so what?

Same goes with the rest of the cast on the show. Show me some real issues many of us have to face. Put somebody on who is homeless, or struggling with something in the Real World.

I can go down 6th street, any day of the week, and see a lot of peoples 'Real World', and it's not just partying, getting drunk, and having a good time. Theres more to '6th street' than the 5 blocks the Austin roomies saw. 6th street is about a mile long, and if you go east on 6th street about 8 blocks, you'll find a whole other 'Real World'...... in East Austin. I'd be willing to bet that the casting crew, and Mr Kenney could find some real real worlders there.
.... Heck, there were more real worlders on 'Amish in the City' than this season!

Anyways, I still had a good time doing the summaries for ya'll. And I hope you got a kick as I made fun of all of them. Woo HOoooooºººooOO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •