The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-05 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

We start this episode with the realworlders filming around town, doing their job, meeting with bands, and filming their performances. While filming Halifax at the bar, Wes is getting up close and personal with the lead singer 'Mike', who is pouring his heart out in his tunes on stage, rocking Wes' real world, and slinging blood, sweat, and beers all over Wes.
As Halifax plays on, Lacey stands in the crowd, unmoved, wondering how long this song is going to last. She crosses her arms, sneers, rolls her eyes, and looks on with disgust. We see that she has had enough as snakes slowly begin to grow from her head, spit venom, and strike the air, toward the stage where Halifax is singing.

When the Real Worlders get back to the house that night, they have company. To Rachels delight, it's Mike and the guys from Halifax!
Lacey confessional: "Halifax shouldn't even be in this house."
Rachel is really caught up in her new friend 'Mike', and even invites him to do a confessional with her. Rachel says, "If Mike were single, and I was single, we would definately hook up."
As Mike does the confessional with Rachel, he points out to the camera that "This girl go nuts, I tell you! Nuts!"
Just a little side note here. I got news Mike. You have NO IDEA!
All you gotta do is tell her how menial her job was in the war, then you'll get a dose of one of Rachels finer moments!

Later that night, Rachel is staggering around, and 'Whale Diving' into the basketball game machine that Nehemiah treasures so much. She crashes into it, ripping the transformer out of the wall, and the wires out of the transformer. The game no longer works, and Nehemiah turns into Mr. Hyde.
We know this party is over when everyone gets quiet, and Nehemiah starts hissing out uglies at everyone.
"You think you're cute don't you?"
"You think that's gonna make him like you more?"
"Your Mama so fat, she ATE Jenny Craig!"
Nehemiah looks at his broken basketball machine, and decides it's time for a little 'brutal truth'. He looks straight at Mike from Halifax and says, "I don't like you." He then throws down his hopelessly broken transformer to his basketball game, and tells Mike to "Leave my house before I come over there and drop kick your @§§ over I-35!"
This is when Mike realizes the fun is over now, and decides it's time to go, cause hey, I-35 is a whole 4 blocks away.
The party ends with our Rachel, with her head in the commode, crying her heart out that Nehemiah kicked out her hunny. Hey, I remember these parties! Is this like 'Deja Vu'? How many of us here remember these kinds of parties, where the host of the party goes ballistic because of:
#1 Stolen colognes from the bathroom,
#2 Broken marble furniture,
#3 Neighbors standing on their porches, or
#4 Finding someone with their head stuck in a commode?
Thats all I got to say about that....... as Forrest Gump would say.

The next morning, the alarm clock buzzes, and buzzes, ....... and buzzes, as we watch our sleeping realworlders at their best. Sleeping. After 2 hours of hitting the snooze alarm, Rachel comes to life and proceeds to wake up Wes and Danny, to go to interview a group called "Hello-Goodbye", who is at some park camping, because they can't afford a hotel room.
Wes: "Rachel got so drunk the night before from trying to hook up with Mike, that she forgets to set her alarm."
(Yeah, right, Wes. Um, what about YOUR alarm?)

So Rachel calls and leaves a message on one of the bandmembers cells, stating that "We're sorry, but we had ALARM CLOCK PROBLEMS." I couldn't help but wonder if that was the excuse she used in the Army, when she was late for 'Formation'......

Now, they strike out of town, looking for some park, in some remote location, looking for a band they've never met, and when they get to the park office, they tell the park Ranger one of the bandmembers names is 'Forrest'.
Rachel: "Hi, I'm with Austin Film Society, and we're out here looking for someone."
Park Ranger: "Ok, um, Name?"
Rachel: " Forrest........ somebody."
The Park Ranger tells them where the campsite they might be is "Down the road, behind headquarters, walk down the hill, take the first right hand turn, walk 2 miles down that road, cross the bridge, swim across the lake, and there you ARE!"
Our hungover Realworlders decide not to make the perilous journey, and head back to the Real World house instead. On the way back they discuss the things that Lacey has said behind their back. Danny tells Rachel, and Wes, that while he was recovering at the house from his head wound for the first 3 weeks he was at the house, Lacey did nothing but talk about all the other housemates.
(Lacey confessional) "Not that our roomates are super stupid, but they're definately NOT at the prime of their intelligence."

Back at the house, round about noonish, Forrest something calls Rachel, and asks her why they didn't show up for the interview.
Rachel: "We did go! We were there, and did our best to find you."

(oh, yeah, right)

They decide to do the interview TOMORRO morning, and fix their alarm clock problem.......
Rachel then proposes to Lacey that 'Lacey, Nehemiah, and Melinda' go out to the badlands to try to find the merry campers, to which Lacey doesn't like that idea at all.

That night, the realworlders film our 'happy campers', the group Hello-Goodbye, and find them a pretty good group! After the performances, and walking home, Danny begins snarling pouts that Lacey won't take his place, and get up in the morning to go looking for our happy campers, at their primitive campsite. He doesn't like the idea of getting up early in the morning, driving to the badlands, and repeating the hungover disparate situation of the previous morning. After all, his job is to hold the microphone in the bar, while the band is playing, and flirt with Melinda, and just be his pretty little self!

Melinda, Danny, and Rachel make it out to 'point primitive', and get the interview with 'Hello-Goodbye' out of the way. Wait a minute, where's Wes? He must have borrowed Rachels defective alarm clock, because he's not with them.
While at the campsite, Forrest decides to sing a little song for them called 'Oh, It Is Love!' ....... which sounds like that song out of the sixties about holding hands, Love in San Francisco, and wearing flowers in your hair. LOL Danny and Melinda get caught up in the song, and go for a swim in a little pond called Water Moccasin Swimming Hole. Oh, my gosh! How many people know that around these parts here in Austin territory, every little water hole like that is absolutely SWARMING WITH WATER MOCCASINS. They have no idea what is down in that dark green water they are frolicking in. But ignorance is bliss, and they swim around the green waterstop like they are performing in a 'Water Ballet', totally unaware of the slithering mess at their feet, or the nests of baby cottonmouths 3 feet away in the bushes.

Back in Austin, Lacey is explaining how annoying Rachel is, and Nehemiah sits quietly, listening to Lacey drone on, and on, about everyone else. Nehemiah calls her on it, and explains how he feels about someone who stabs people in the back.
Nehemiah: "Hey, do you talk behind my back too? What do you say about me?"
Lacey confessional: "I have no idea why my fellow housemates think I talk behind their back. Besides, I'm at the house alone, ALL THE TIME, so who would I talk to, behind their backs? The walls...... the paintings?"

Later that day, Rachel reviews footage of some of their film fun, and comes across Lacey making a comment, to Mike (Halifax).

(Film footage)Lacey: "YOU, are gonna cheat on your girlfriend, with that whore RACHEL? EWWWWW"

As Rachel, sits shocked at Laceys words, looking at the footage of Lacey saying that over and over again, she decides to ask some of her other roomies for advice. She then confronts Lacey about the snide comment, who, after watching the footage of herself trashing Rachels good name, turns white in the face, oh wait, never mind. Thats her natural makeup, I forgot.
Lacey can't think of anything to say, of course, and puts on her 'So, what about it?' look. We then see a little white glowing HALO form around Lacey's head, and feathery wings spring from her sides. After all, don't we all know that Lacey can do no wrong? Huh? Don't we?
Who will Lacey backstab next? Are the roomies gonna gang up on Lacey now? Who's butt needs to be dropkicked now? Find out next week on..... The Real World, Austin!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... leianawd 10-13-05 1
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 10-13-05 2
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 10-13-05 3
           RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 10-15-05 4
               RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 10-15-05 5
                   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 10-15-05 6
                       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 10-16-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-13-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
Lacey does a lot of backstabbing and makes tons of commentary about her roommates, but hey I can't blame her since they all give her something to say. Maybe Lacey is just as bored as us viewers so she has nothing left to do then to vocally state the obvious about her roommates....lol. One thing I didn't get was why Danny, Wes, Rachel and Mel thought Lacey was sooooo terrible because she didn't do their job for them? It's rather funny that Rachel would join in on this bashing since her and Lacey had a conversation on how most of the roommates have no clue what it is to actually work and they pointed out Danny, since he works with his dad. These people remind me of just a bunch of boring blobs taking up space just to have demented relationships and get wasted.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
Great job batts! I liked the white make-up comment...hehehehe!

One thing I didn't get was why Danny, Wes, Rachel and Mel thought Lacey was sooooo terrible because she didn't do their job for them?

I think the better question here is what the fvck did Lacey do as her part of the job? Everytime I saw her she was making faces or complaining that everyone else wasn't doing their job.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
Face it - Lacey is a worm with pale protrusions that vaguely resemble arms and legs. She's hideous, and she's a rat fink snoop who can't be trusted. Maybe they'll duct tape her to a tree somewhere......

10-15-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
I'm serious. I really think they should duct tape Lacey to a tree.

10-15-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
LOL! At least duct tape her mouth shut so she can't spread her idiocy!

10-15-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
No doubt she would gossip with the ants while they devoured her. By the way, what self respecting human would devour something as gross as Lacey? Obviously no one on the show is chasing her. Ugh!!!

10-16-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 17: Lacey, the Busted Backstabber"
The person would have to be very passive as she would wear the pants in the family!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •