The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions"
I want to say that this summary will be snark free due to the nature of the episode. Everything during this episode was all deep end stuff and some serious reality!

Previously on this forum we have had excellent summaries written by LibraRising and batts. If you haven’t taken time to read them please do. Most of the summaries can be found on the first couple of pages of the forum. Previously on The Real World Austin:

Danny got his head bashed.
Danny had surgery.
Mel is a whore.
Wes and Nehemiah tried to pick-up every skank whore in Austin.
Lacy is a snitch.
Danny’s mother died.

Let’s see what happens this week.

The show begins on a somber note with Danny arriving at the airport and being greeted by his dad and 2 sisters. They are all crying and Danny says he has to be strong for his sisters.

We go back to Austin with Wes and Nehemiah talking about their family life. Wes says that he is trying to remember what the last thing he said to his mom. Nehemiah says he doesn’t know his dad and his mom is a drug addict. Nehemiah is explaining that it is tough to call his mom because she can use the phone for only 10 minutes a day. Geez, when you think you or someone else has it bad you hear something worse. No wonder we are all f’ed up!

As we morph back to Minnesota, Danny and his family are driving home. Danny continues to blame himself for not being there for his mother. He says he was too busy getting drunk the night before and was too hung-over to call his mom. Boy, Danny has some deep guilt issues to deal with. I hope he can come to terms with it.

Danny’s 3 best friends show up at his house and are very comforting. As Danny is crying his eyes out they tell him they are there for him and they will go through this together. Really very touching and nice to see that Danny has a good support system because he is going to need it.

Lacy’s boyfriend of 3 months is coming to visit and she tells Nehemiah that he is paralyzed due to a car accident when he was 17 years old. Lacy says Ryan is the one and she has no doubts. She says that he makes her a much stronger and better person just by being around him.

Ryan shows up and is a cutie! They arrive at the house and Lacy introduces him to everyone. Lacy is all giddy and I think she is truly in love. Ryan is just as upbeat and appears to be very happy with Lacy.

I know he wasn’t going for the look but Danny looked extremely handsome in his black suit and gray tie. The funeral scene was a quick overview of the cemetery with the family gathering. I think MTV handled it very well.

The houseguests take Ryan out for drinks and everyone has a good time. Ryan is a hit with everyone and they understand why Lacy thinks he is the one. Everyone seems to have bonded with Ryan.

Danny calls and talks with Mel about his emotions and how he really doesn’t know where to go from here. Nehemiah comes in and chats with Mel after she hangs up and Nehemiah says he has never seen his mother sober! They comfort each other and chat a little more but nothing important.

Nehemiah gets to finally talk to his mother and he tells her he loves her. Nehemiah is very sad about the times she wasn’t there for him.

Lacy takes Ryan to the airport and is really sad to see him go. However, Ryan tells her not to cry because he doesn’t want to see her upset.

The show ends with Mel, Lacy, Nehemiah and Danny all sitting alone and crying.

Next week…the drama returns!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Off... motormouth 08-11-05 1
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Off... batts 08-11-05 2
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Off... DaveThe Dude 08-13-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions"
Nicely done vols! Not an easy episode to summarize, but I like how you did it.

*smooch*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions"
lvoe the summary vols.... I still havent seen the first 7 minutes of the show.. and now .... I dont need to.
"Lacy's a snitch" .... nobody will be able to keep a secret with her around!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-13-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 8 Official Summary: Transitions"
Way to go Vols! Very good summary. I agree that it was very nice the way MTV handled the death in Danny's family. We shall see what becomes of the Austin crew. The death of Danny's mother might have a sobering affect on the crew, or they might regress back into nonsense.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •