The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
Sorry for posting so late; I will spank myself for the slip . Previously on The Real World, Danny got drunk, his head smashed in and surgery. Now that everyone is caught up let’s get to this episode!

The first ten seconds of the episode gives us the theme. We are shown protestors chanting NO MORE WAR! We will get to here about how Rachel fought for this country and how proud she is.

Rachel is showing pictures from her tour in Iraq to Lacey and Danny. Danny is curious as to what happens to them if they get caught having sex. We get to hear about Rachel’s beaufriend and he is stationed at Fort Drum. Rachel and her beaufriend, Porker, did get caught having sex and she had roof watch for 5 nights straight. She said she had to do her regular job then spend the night on the roof being a lookout.

NOTE TO U.S. MILITARY: Doesn’t it make sense to put people on overnight watch that is well rested? Why would you put some over-sexed nymph that can’t keep her legs shut on a roof at night with other soldiers. Wonder if any of them got nooners at midnight?

Nehemiah, Rachel, Lacey and Mel go to Chili’s to eat and Rachel tells a story of putting fruit candy in water to make it taste like juice. Nehemiah and Nymph get into an argument over whether being in jail is worse than fighting in Iraq. Rachel says she had to dig a hole to carp in. Nehemiah says he is against war.

NOTE TO NEHEMIAH: Hey numbnuts never get into an anti-war argument with a soldier. Also, I don’t know how anyone can come out with a stance of being against all wars. Where would your scrawny ass be today without war?

In the love bed we have Danny telling Mel to go out and have fun. Danny is going to stay in and Mel says she will go just to get to know her roommates better.

NOTE TO READER: Keep this in mind as we will see saliva being swapped in a few minutes and Danny isn’t involved but Mel is!

The houseguest skulk into The Dizzy Rooster so Jo can get her panties wet over bartender Leo.

As the roomies are leaving a stranger is talking to Wes and tells him to walk up to any stranger and tell them he wants them and get a kiss. Wes spies out his options and walks up to some beached whale but is turned down. Mel walks up and he tells her he wants and gets his tongue down her throat faster than Rachel gave away the nappy dugout in Iraq!

NOTE TO WES: Dood! You are way better looking then beached whale and Mel combined. When you get home please wash your mouth out with bleach. Rumor has it that bleach kills all Mel cooties. Also, never make out with a roomies’ girlfriend. Roomies tend to frown on such behavior.

They return home and Mel races to Danny’s bed and says she wants to f**k him. Poor Danny fresh off surgery physically pushes her aside and says something about being isn’t attractive.

NOTE TO MEL: Hoebags, it’s all about you isn’t it? When you sober up you might want to review the tapes. You hooked up with the wrong roomie and got turned down by the right roomie. No matter how I look at it…you are still a clingy, needy, insecure wench!

Wes has a heart-to-heart talk with Leo (Jo’s wet panties guy), Jo and Lacey. They all agree that Wes should be honest and tell Danny. Wes understands what they are saying but he decides to just let it go and not say anything. *rolls eyes*

The houseguests go to work and get a crash course on video taping and audio. They learn about filming people moving and to deal with shadows of things like that. Danny appeared to have caught quickly as he is shown directing some before they go home to get drunk.

Jo and Lacey pull Rachel aside to tell her that she is beginning to get on everyone’s nerves. They tell her that she is bossy and just takes over at times. She said she had no idea the military had affected her so much.

NOTE TO RACHEL: Yo Gomer Pyle, I don’t think the military has anything to do with you being bossy. I might buy the military affecting your ability to be punctual but being bossy is not taught.

Now we get to the drama segment (the war in Iraq) and to be honest I don’t know why they are upset because they all have their “facts” a little skewed.

NOTE TO DANNY: The “they” you are searching for is Osama Bin Ladin and his followers and they were nowhere near Iraq at the time the U.S. invaded.

NOTE TO NEHEMIAH: I may agree with you that the war is based on propaganda but don’t tell Rachel she wasn’t there. Sure, she wasn’t fighting on the front lines but everyone has a role and she did her part.

NOTE TO RACHEL: I don’t think anyone alluding to you not being a real soldier. He just said you weren’t there!

This is why you don’t talk politics, especially with those that don’t have the mental capacity to discuss such deep things.

Nehemiah wrote an apology note and left it on Rachel’s bed. She reads it, cries and goes to him and they kiss and make-up.

In the “what the fvck were you thinking” category. Lacey tells Wes that Mel has kissed Wes and made out with another girl. This catches Wes way off guard. Danny confronts Mel and like always she cries like a baby. Mel continues to cry until Danny hugs her and tells her everything will be all right.

NOTE TO DANNY: This wench isn’t worthy enough to sniff your shoes. I have said it before and I will say it again…RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Next week Libra will be here to do play-by-play.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 07-17-05 2
       Post removed Bebo 07-17-05 4
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 07-17-05 5
           RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 07-17-05 6
 RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... batts 07-17-05 7
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... volsfan 07-17-05 8
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... DaveThe Dude 07-18-05 9
       RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... uglier than sarah w 07-18-05 10
           RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... motormouth 07-18-05 11
   RE: Official Summary Real World Aus... Bebo 07-18-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
I've heard of Pig Latin, of Eric's vernacular sure is interesting.

You're right Vols, when it comes to the now infamous Mel, Dan should RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think Vols, Batts, myself and a few choice others should get MTV to sponsor us to spend a few months in Paris where RW 13 lived. We'd give 'em a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No museum,restaurant, or historical site would go un-visited! Talk about drama! We'd debate REAL ISSUES for hours on end! Our drama would involve wine tasting, restaurant grading, museum critiqueing, and architectural walks out the wazooo! Imagine that, REAL issues, REAL debates, and REAL real-life situations. Goodness, what a concept........

But then, we can just continue to watch the Real World crew in Austin going to bad bars, eating unimaginative food, and "debating" issues like whether Rachel was in IRaq (she was), or if it's moral for Mel to be salivating all over the dope Dan and then swapping spit with others while Dan recouperates from facial surgery. Oh well, I don't have anything better to do at 10:00pm on Tuesday night....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Post removed"
For violation of guidelines 1, 3, and 7.

07-17-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
I am with Dave on this one! Let's go to Paris and live it up for the cameras. Who do we need to pitch our idea to? MTV?

I am with you on the 10:00pm Tuesday with nothing to do!

07-17-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
So, Wes thinks that Bush is "a great leader," and believes the nonsense that we went into Iraq because of 9-11. Well, like W. C. Fields once said......

When it comes to debating politics, Vols is right. Certain people should not discuss topics when they lack the intelectual capacity to understand the topics they are discussing. In conjunction with his ill fated infatuation with the buck-toothed, amoral Johanna, I am now going to view Wes as a moron. Ugh!

And you guys are right, Rachel should stop being so pushy. You're not in the army anymore sunny boy, er, I mean girl.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-17-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
>NOTE TO U.S. MILITARY: Doesn’t it
>make sense to put people
>on overnight watch that is
>well rested? Why would you
>put some over-sexed nymph that
>can’t keep her legs shut
>on a roof at night
>with other soldiers. Wonder if
>any of them got nooners
>at midnight?
>
A LOT of stuff goes on during overnight watch in the army. I was on CQ (charge of quarters) MANY times, and was invited aggressively by the 3rd floor girls in our 5 story barracks many times, to 'please come inspect my room for a half hour' !!! Seriously, those girls were CRAZY, especially after 1:00 AM on friday and saturday nights, after they were out drinking.
"Please, I need my room inspected before I go to sleep." was a frequent request by some of the girls. Officially the only time a CQ could leave theyre post at the entrance was to do a walk thru of the barracks for 10 minutes, but they had to notify the Company CQ, who was a building away, and could see my desk at the entrance.
I tell you true.... them army girls were CRAZY! Dont mean to 'stereotype' but .... Rachel is exactly the type. Too bad I wasnt interested in the girls though, but I did find it amusing.....

07-17-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"

07-18-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
Well Batts, interested in the girls or not, you should have remembered the old sailor's adage, "Any port in the storm...." There are some people who, in times of desperation, would not allow the average groundhog to be safe in their dens. Come to think of it, Mel just might eventually fall into this catagory.

More wine!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-18-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
Gosh this has to be one of the dumbest real world casts ever... Danny's comment linking Iraq to 9/11, followed by Nehimiah's comment to the Nurse...what a mess...

Though I cannot wait until the groupie drawer this week.

And I loved how the hairdresser got herself out of admitting that she told Danny about Mel and Wes' kiss by saying, "Well it doesn't matter who told."

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-18-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-05 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-18-05 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

Yep, Lacey is a sneaky one. She lost some points from me when she did that. She should have kept her mouth shut or been honest about it, but telling him and then acting like she didn't know who told was really low, IMO.

eta~ Great job vols! As usual.

Ack! had to edit again for a typo

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Summary Real World Austin; Episode 4; I Don't Believe In War"
Posters are entitled to call contestants anything they want, as long as it falls within the guidelines. If you would bother to read the top of the page, you would see that it is not your place to tell another poster what he is or isn't allowed to say.

This is yet another example of your failure to read the guidelines. Buh-bye.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •