The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
First of all, welcome.

Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Do NOT bash other posters. This includes claiming that they must be a contestant to post what they've posted. Bashing the show and the contestants is allowed, but bashing other posters can lead to the termination of your membership.

Please join in existing discussions instead of starting a new topic. We already have countless discussions started on people liking the outcome, hating the outcome, wanting to discuss Amy & Zack's relationship, etc. - there's no need to fracture the discussion by creating another one. The most common reason a post is locked is because there's already an open discussion on page one on that very topic.

Please, please do not post your email address and other personal information here. This forum is available to the public, which means that spammers and other unscrupulous types will have access to anything you make public here. It's just not safe to do so on any message forum. If you want to email or send a private message to someone, you can do so by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of one of their posts.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ Bebo 09-09-05 1
   RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ RollDdice 12-12-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
One more thing. Message forum etiquette (not just here) considered typing in all caps to be rude.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
Thank you Bebo for keeping order here and keeping your cool.

Let me add my pet peeve... replying with quote and keeping the entire quote.

Makes me batty, and Lord knows I don't need any more pushes in that direction.

Thanks, and post safely.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •