The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy and Zack!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mullewap 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mullewap Click to send private message to Mullewap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy and Zack!"
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone have any information about what happend between Amy and Zack after ph.. Could you please e-mail me an articel og at least the adress for it.

Julie - A big fan of Amy and Zack!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amy and Zack! MadisonFlorida 02-27-05 1
   RE: Amy and Zack! surgtech99 08-04-05 3
 RE: Amy and Zack! blabla 08-04-05 2
   RE: Amy and Zack! katie916 08-31-05 4
       RE: Amy and Zack! Narlybabygirl 09-04-05 5
           RE: Amy and Zack! zackgrl1234 09-05-05 7
               RE: Amy and Zack! glendamm 09-07-05 10
                   WARNING Bebo 09-08-05 12
   RE: Amy and Zack! mrose 05-28-06 17
 RE: Amy and Zack! Jenoc99 09-04-05 6
 RE: Amy and Zack! LeAnna 09-06-05 8
   RE: Amy and Zack! Lyndilu1 09-06-05 9
       RE: Amy and Zack! LadyT 09-07-05 11
   RE: Amy and Zack! juwannaman 09-08-05 14
   RE: Amy and Zack! Marlene NL 10-05-05 15
 RE: Amy and Zack! juwannaman 09-08-05 13
 RE: Amy and Zack! ZackPrInCeSz 02-19-06 16
   RE: Amy and Zack! ChadB 06-10-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MadisonFlorida 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadisonFlorida Click to send private message to MadisonFlorida Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Did you ever find out if Amy & Zack are still together? I just had the feeling tht he would drop her once the show was over and in particular, if she didn't win. Could be wrong, of course. Any updates??
Thank you.
Becky
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

surgtech99 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail surgtech99 Click to send private message to surgtech99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Amy and Zack are still together

blabla 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blabla Click to send private message to blabla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Amy and Zack s*ck

They are stupid looking trailor trash A-Holes who deserve each other perfectly

katie916 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katie916 Click to send private message to katie916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Right on! Especially Am! She is such trailer trash. Zack has his looks to get him by, but Amy doesn't even have a personality. She is mean.

Narlybabygirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Narlybabygirl Click to send private message to Narlybabygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
I THINK THAT YOU'RE ALL WRONG BECAUSE ZACK WAS THE HOTTEST OF ALL OF THEM. I JUST HOPE THAT THEY STAY TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ALL DESERVED EACH OTHER.

AMY YOU DESERVED ZACK BECAUSE YOU ARE THE A OKAY GIRL. I JUST WANT YOU'RE TO STAY TOGETHER FOEVER.

zackgrl1234 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zackgrl1234 Click to send private message to zackgrl1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-05 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

true narlybabygrl

Zack is the sexiest,hottest,guy there but also,Beau,Alex,and Scott,Dave u are the ugliest man on earth here me ugly dave u got ugly ears also charla dont want u! keith i hate u for doing that to zack u will go to hell !!!!! also
just saying im 10 years old and i love Zack

glendamm 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glendamm Click to send private message to glendamm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
You poor, poor, misguided little thing. Please seek some professional help.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is not allowed on these forums. Your account will be terminated if this behavior continues.

Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
LMAO...I AGREEE!!!

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
I'm just wondering... how do you know that they are still together? Do you know them personaly? Just curious!

LeAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeAnna Click to send private message to LeAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
How could any relationship that starts off the way theirs did last? While Zack has grown up alot, he can't change the fact he was initially disappointed that he had to room with Amy, and even after that, when supposedly Amy and Zack were finally connecting, Zack told Tara how beautiful she is and flirted with her, and said that basically he had no loyalties to Amy. Yeah, maybe later they hooked up more seriously, but I thought that was because Zack was moved by Amy's dramatic performance crying over him leaving....
but that is not him loving her. And maybe Zack has grown up, but from the interview comments Amy made today, she still seems to be in denial of how badly she behaved on the show, and how ridiculous she looked condemning others on the show. And she seems way too insecure to be with a guy that would probably have dumped her there and then IF Tara would have been interested in him.
Just my opinion.

Lyndilu1 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lyndilu1 Click to send private message to Lyndilu1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
As per the recent interview with Amy, her and Zack are no longer together. They broke up after about a year and 1/2 together.
Didn't state much as to what they were doing, or who they were with.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Do you have a link to the article with Amy? I would be interested to read it. Thanks

TishyTime

juwannaman 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juwannaman Click to send private message to juwannaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
I agree, and she is in denial,butt some how they are still together and Im sure they both feel dumb, they acted the same!! and as far as him dogging her at first, who knows, Im sure thats one of the things they fight about today!!!atleast she look pretty now!!!

Marlene NL 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Marlene%20NL Click to send private message to Marlene%20NL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Totally agree with LeAnna.
it was sometimes sad to see how Amy bend on backwerds to pelase Zack.
Zack I consider a spoiled brat but I am sure he will get what he gave (which is nothing)

juwannaman 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juwannaman Click to send private message to juwannaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
I think they are still together, they did interview together and kept talking about the love they found!!! I thinks thats pretty cool!!!

ZackPrInCeSz 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZackPrInCeSz Click to send private message to ZackPrInCeSz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
dammn zack iz hot like hell
beau to he hot and alex
i hate dave like hell man
Zack and amy makez a cute couple
i love them so much
i wish they stay together for eva
man i wish zack reads thiz message im writimg if so then e-mail me on sexybadgyal@yahoo.com
bye guyz

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Amy and Zack!"
Zack has a webpage at myspace.com. I ran into it by accident one day earlier this week looking for pictures of tara and charla. I won't look the site back up for any of you zack lovers because I don't like zack, but it's at myspace.com. On it he lists himself as single. Somebody previously said he and Amy are still together, if so, it doesn't surprise me he lists himself as single.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •