The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What if...what could have been..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

dgcoronado 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dgcoronado Click to send private message to dgcoronado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What if...what could have been..."
Watching the show last night, it occurred to me that things could've gone very differently if the "originals" hadn't been so greedy, and would've thought things through.

First off, I'm going under the assumption that the producers are not changing the rules as they go along. I trust that the "twists" were scripted before the cast was assembled and the show began.

Anyway, when the entire cast was reunited, the originals were very upset by the new "power" of the barbie group. I don't know how anyone could have assumed the barbies had any real power, I mean, up until now, they have never held a majority. The originals did what they could to draft Desiree and Tom, and keep Scott and Holly on their side. (Just one quick question, why exactly does Zack hate Scott?) Either way, Scott and Holly, even though they seem to be friendly with the Barbies, will always support the originals.

Back to the subject; Now, when everyone heard that two former guests would be voted back on, the originals went nuts. They finally had a chance to rule again. So, what do they do? They vote on Beau and Melanie. Interestingly enough, with Holly giving the final vote to bring in her rival.

Now think about this. IF Holly would've voted with her brain (Is Holly not the most boring and stupid person on reality television? And that says a lot), she would've voted for Kavita. Not only because Melanie obviously likes Scott, but you must realize that the twists have always been introduced to try and shake things up.

If Kavita was voted on, she would likely be the one who was left by herself at the end of the last elimination (Monday). She seemed to be on the Barbie side, so she would've had to choose between her "allies," Charla and Tara, as to who was leaving with her. The originals would be in major control now. THEN, going into last night, Dave and Keith would be stuck with only one girl, and guy left would be taken out.

With last night's twist, Dave or Keith would've likely said that they think Beau should leave. Since the twist gave the named person vote-off power, Beau would've taken out the final male Barbie.

IF the originals would've sat down and thought for a second, they would've figured out that there are many twists that are aimed at the majority control, and if Holly wasn't such a dunderheaded sheep, she would've voted correctly.

The ones left could've been:

Amy/Beau
Desiree/Tom
Holly/Scott
Charla or Tara

At least watching the originals go after each other would've probably been fun though too. Charla, by herself, would self destruct, and Tara, by herself, wouldn't have a guy to flirt with, her power would be eliminated.

Wow, how one simple vote changed everything...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What if...what could have been.... Bebo 09-18-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What if...what could have been..."
Welcome to the forums. There's already a good discussion going on about the 9/17 episode, and I'm sure your comments would add to that discussion. I'm going to lock this thread so that discussion can stay focused.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •