The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dave & The Producers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

CDawg 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg Click to send private message to CDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dave & The Producers"
The producers are really hooking up Dave. I know this has been said before. It's pretty hard to do strategy b/c the producers seem to be controlling the outcome. For example, Tom was obviously going home. In the old days, eg. Keith, the odd man out had a chance and would find protection.
I don't have a problem with it, because Tom acted like a bully towards the end. and..
What the hell is Scott's position on the show. He too seems to be starting to bully Dave. IT DOESN'T WORK. Dave is motivated by loyalty, not fear. Look at what Toni did to him.

Finally, Dave is kind of right about Charla. And too bad for him because he really likes her. I don't think Chalra should have voted for Aden to come back, or whatever his name is, to honor Dave's choice. But Dave didn't have a problem with it so I wonder if Dave didn't relent to that deceision in the end. Maybe Matt poors it on to much, and he was less trustworthy. But Charla called Dave in, and abandonned him. Dave ended his night for her, and then she left him. Their is some one sidedness there, but isn't that the case with a pretty girl in a friendship with an unattractive male.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dave & The Producers pbobonis 09-18-03 1
 RE: Dave & The Producers EnglProf 09-18-03 2
   RE: Dave & The Producers pbobonis 09-18-03 3
   RE: Dave & The Producers CDawg 09-19-03 6
 RE: Dave & The Producers TIG13 09-18-03 4
   RE: Dave & The Producers WhoCares 09-18-03 5
       RE: Dave & The Producers sunshine77 09-19-03 7
           RE: Dave & The Producers PJ7 09-19-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pbobonis 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pbobonis Click to send private message to pbobonis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
But if you have an unattractive friend you don't treat them the way Charla treats Dave, so I'm kind of frustrated with that "friendly" relationship. Dave reminds me of the kids in high school that were made fun of, so I hope he wins at the end if it's for one person to win.

At some point Dave will have to forget loyalty if he wants to be the last man running.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
Hey, don't go calling Dave unattractive! He's growing on me more and more. Maybe in Paradise he's not as buff and "pretty" as the others, but in the Real World? He's fine by me.

(Sorry, know there's probably still other Dave threads lurking not far off. Just couldn't let Dave get jipped like that )

pbobonis 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pbobonis Click to send private message to pbobonis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
Oh don't get me wrong he grew on me since the 1st day, but what can I say....he's still my favorite of them all....

CDawg 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg Click to send private message to CDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
When I wrote unattractive I just had a feeling that would be contested. I didn't want to explain it then because I thought the posting would go on too long. But Dave is unattractive by the contestants standards, that's all. I think he's fine, but not a male model like the rest of them think they are. I like Dave, he is not ugly.

TIG13 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TIG13 Click to send private message to TIG13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
I just hope he has a wonderful girl waiting for him out there. Dave is the best guy on that show. Loyal, nice, smart, funny...I mean, the guy is just quality.

If he doesn't win this thing I'm going to be SO disappointed.

WhoCares 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhoCares Click to send private message to WhoCares Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
Dave will you marry me <wink>

sunshine77 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine77 Click to send private message to sunshine77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
I love Dave and his man boobs!!***

PJ7 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PJ7 Click to send private message to PJ7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dave & The Producers"
I like Dave now too, but isn't it funny how everyone forgets what a total jerk he was when he first came on. Think it was Scott (not sure) trying to explain his occupation when they were all sitting around a table, and Dave kept interrupting say "You're a broker" (even when Scott was saying otherwise). My memory is bad but I definately remember saying this clown won't last too long!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •