The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BoRox 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BoRox Click to send private message to BoRox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
Here's a list of the top reality TV singing performances of all time, including ones from around the world. What do you think? Who's missing? http://www.mullerover.com/?p=427

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... Tahj 10-22-09 1
   RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... ArnoldKumar123 12-31-21 13
 RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... Ahtumbreez 10-22-09 2
 The only one I've seen IceCat 10-23-09 3
   RE: The only one I've seen mindy23 01-02-10 4
       RE: David Cook leggs77 01-04-10 10
           RE: David Cook ArnoldKumar123 01-04-22 15
       RE: The only one I've seen ArnoldKumar123 12-31-21 14
 RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... Agman2 09-04-15 11
 RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... ArnoldKumar123 12-31-21 12
   RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performa... Micheladam 07-20-23 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
That's a very interesting list and they are all great performances, but Carrie Underwood is rated the number one best?! I mean, it's good, but the best? I don't think so.

Adam Lambert should be on there, definitely, Chris Daughtry, and Leona Lewis.

It's a Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ArnoldKumar123 191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-31-21, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Tahj randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-09, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
I remember Kurt Nilson performance on World Idol. He blew Kelly Clarkson out of the water!

I agree with Tahj - Adam and Daughtry should be there.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-09, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The only one I've seen"

... was Susan Boyle and that was only because of all the hype that made me curious enough to click a link on CNN.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-02-10, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The only one I've seen"
Adam Lambert, David Cook. I don't remember being all that impressed with Daughtry until after he left Idol, to be honest. He was steadfast, but don't remember a single song he sang that blew me away, the way Cook and Lambert did, most of the season.

Oh well. To each their own...

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-10, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: David Cook"
I loved David Cook when he sang Hello. That is the only song from AI that I have actually downloaded. I also agree with the previous post about Carrie Underwood, I do not think she should have been number 1.

Piggly Wiggly

01-04-22, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: David Cook"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam leggs77 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-31-21, 05:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The only one I've seen"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam mindy23 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-04-15, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
BoRox, why did you stop posting?

12-31-21, 05:18 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam BoRox randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Micheladam 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-23, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Micheladam Click to send private message to Micheladam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
>Helo I found Ur Awesom nam
>BoRox randomly So I am
>Curious if U hav Books,
>Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos,
>Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion
>becuz I hav Questions about
>Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).
Scottish kilts for sale[BRAdam Michel

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •