The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
Wasn't sure where to put this, but my gawd, it's funny.

On Virgin 99.9 here in Toronto, the radio morning show, "Maddog & Billy" had a contest as to who would win AI.

Bille, who is very pregnant, thought Kris would win. Maddog was sure Adam would win and wanted to bet somehting big.

So the bet was, if Adam won, Billie would name her little girl, Lamberta. Billie agreed that she would go along as long as it was the second name, not the first. And it could only be for 30 days. ie - when she introduced her baby to whomever for the first month she would have to include Lamberta as part of the introduction.

Billie decided that if she won the bet, Maddog would have to get his, ahem, testicle skin peirced and leave it in for 30 days. He would refer to it as the "Prince Lambert".

Well, Maddog is a man of his word.

Here's the link - It's okay for PG13 and it's really funny.

http://www.virginradio999.com/node/931903

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince... vince3 05-26-09 1
 RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince... zazzy 05-27-09 2
 RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince... byoffer 05-28-09 3
 RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince... Ahtumbreez 06-02-09 4
   RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince... zazzy 06-03-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
*covers appropriate spot, high pitched whine*

YOWCH!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
Funny! Can you imagine making a bet like that? I wouldn't want to pierce anything for a bet!

Link doesn't work, though.

In a similar cirumstance, Michael Slezak, EW journalist, bet that Adam would win or he would have his hair dyed to match Allison's hair. The finale videos of Idolatry show Michael getting his hair dyed.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
Unfortunately they talk about this every.single.morning. While it may be funny, it was only funny once and not with YYB in the back (who at 4 years old misses NOTHING on the radio).

Luckily this morning I put headphones on him to listen to something else when they had Maurie (a co-host who I believe recently came out of the closet) grope around to determine if the Prince Lambert is still in place. They went into way too much detail about how Maddog had removed the thing due to suspected infection, thrown it out, then retrieved it to put it back in.

Sorry, not part of what I want for my morning drive in. Thank gawd for Mo Holloway on Q107!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
You Canucks are so freaking stingy with your tv and radio! I'm "not authorized". Hrmph!

Mangalicious by The Slice

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-03-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Local Radio Host gets A "Prince Lambert" after losing bet"
Found this on their web site:

http://toronto.virginradio.ca/blogs/2/posts/101

tasteless, but funny

He also put the video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHPQTn94Eo

and after the piercing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FWcYRhfZ2I&feature=related

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •