The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-04-14, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Starts tonight in the usual time slot. Format will supposedly generally be a couple extra people of one gender, and the other gender will get one rose each to give out. The ones who don't get roses get the ax. This will supposedly continue for 7 weeks. Whether there will be an ultimate winner or winners or how that will be determined is something I don't yet know.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 1
   RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 2
       RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 3
           RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 4
               RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 5
                   RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 6
 Clare gets 1st date card Round Robin 08-04-14 7
   RE: Clare gets 1st date card Round Robin 08-04-14 8
       RE: Clare gets 1st date card Round Robin 08-04-14 9
 Sarah gets 2nd date card Round Robin 08-04-14 10
 RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Ni... Round Robin 08-04-14 11
 Lacy gets date card Round Robin 08-04-14 12
 Cocktail party Round Robin 08-04-14 13
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 08-04-14 14
   RE: Rose Ceremony Bevy 08-04-14 15
       RE: Rose Ceremony RachelOH1 08-04-14 16
           RE: Rose Ceremony Joe Gazillionaire 08-04-14 17
               RE: Rose Ceremony Bevy 08-05-14 20
                   RE: Rose Ceremony CSHS79 08-06-14 21
           RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 08-05-14 18
           RE: Rose Ceremony RachelOH1 08-05-14 19
               RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 08-07-14 22
                   RE: Rose Ceremony CSHS79 08-07-14 23
                       RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 08-09-14 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-04-14, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-14 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

Showtime! And the sh!t's really gonna hit the fan! Clare & Marcus 1st 2 there. Sarah Herron next.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-04-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Marquel next, then Daniella. Graham from DeAnna's season.

08-04-14, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Lacy from Juan Pablo's season. Ben S. from Desiree's season.

08-04-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Michelle from Jake's season. Robert from Desiree's season.

08-04-14, 08:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Dylan, Elyse, AshLee.

08-04-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
That appears to be it for this episode.

08-04-14, 08:46 PM (EST)
7. "Clare gets 1st date card"
She chooses Graham, which will NOT please AshLee.

08-04-14, 08:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Clare gets 1st date card"
Yep. AshLee is PISSED.

08-04-14, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Clare gets 1st date card"
Clare sees she pissed AshLee off, so she makes peace with her and takes Robert instead.

08-04-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
10. "Sarah gets 2nd date card"
She chooses Marcus.

08-04-14, 09:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Opening Night"
Michelle Money shows up with a date card, talks to Graham, the next day AshLee talks to Graham, then Michelle asks Marquel.

08-04-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
12. "Lacy gets date card"
She also chooses Robert.

08-04-14, 09:49 PM (EST)
13. "Cocktail party"
Guys playing guessing games as to what girls will get roses, trying to make sure their favorites will still be there after the rose ceremony. Robert likes 2 or 3 girls and doesn't want any of them to go, but only has 1 rose. Tough spot.

08-04-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
14. "Rose Ceremony"
Michelle K. leaves voluntarily.
Marquel chooses Michelle Money.
Graham chooses AshLee.
Dylan chooses Elise.
Marcus chooses Lacy.
Robert chooses Clare
Ben chooses Sarah
Daniella gets the ax.

Bevy 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-14, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-14 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

"There's too much drama! Waaahhh, I can't take all the drama!" said Clare. ppppfffttt, what, she thought there would be no drama on a Bach show?

I didn't recognize some of the girls from Juan Pablo's and Sean's seasons. How far did the guys from Andi's season before she sent them home? The girl with the big knockers, Lacey, got a lot of attention from the guys in the beginning.

RachelOH1 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-14, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I liked it!
I haven't read the spoilers yet to know what happens all season...
Can't wait to see what the previews showed with those two feet wrapped up in bandages! Some Crazy girl, I assume!

Joe Gazillionaire 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-14, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to send private message to Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I kind of had a feeling Michelle Money was going to be there. I hope this cast will be good looking and the focus be on hookups, beautiful locations and social dynamics. I hated the over-emphasis on voting where "couple" were voting based on strategy and the good looking single people started to get voted out. It should be more about love triangles, lust and "how dare you do that to me...this is so real for me!"

I'm having reality withdrawals after that great season of Beauty v. Brawn of Survivor--that was so fun to watch.

Bevy 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-14, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-14 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

I liked it, too, and I always try to remain spoiler free.

I liked Michelle Money. I wondered what happened to her and Grant. I'm still not clear on what happened. She said something about how they didn't see each other before the filming ended of Bach Pad and how they love each other. Well, how come they're not together?

AshLee was a little, um, idk, just not all that likable. I think she blew her chances with Grant. She walked away from him when he wanted to talk about the situation. He said that he likes to communicate, and her walking away was no form of communication.

CSHS79 896 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-14, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
There is no "Grant". The contestant's name is Graham from Deanna (Pappas's) Staglioni's season.

08-05-14, 01:58 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I haven't read the spoilers either. I heard enough on the previews to believe that the ambulance and other BS probably has little to do with those still on the show and should have little to do with who winds up with who in the end. From the things Chris said in the previews, I think Michelle K. who left hooked up with a show staffer and the whole mess has to do with that, though I don't know enough to have a solid guess on who got hauled off in the ambulance and who was in handcuffs.

RachelOH1 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-14, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I went "on record" last night, with my husband, and said the handcuffs were part of a challenge of some-sort.

Does anyone know how long they were really in Paradise? I assume each episode covers 2 (maybe 3) days only. I think when they did B.Pad, that was only 1 week of filming. Just wondering.

08-07-14, 09:36 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I finally read the spoilers, and not even Reality Steve knows who was in handcuffs. If they ever reveal who, it could be interesting.

CSHS79 896 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-14, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
The spoilers I read about the handcuffs is that the guys were bored & had the cuffs and so it was just a game.The preview regarding the ambulance doesn't affect the outcome of the show but there was an ambulance called a couple of times.
Bachelor in Paradise is also different from Bachelor Pad in that there is no monetary prize at the end.So we are essentially seeing
a gathering of alumni hooking up with each other. This is nothing new since other alumni from different seasons have met & married after meeting up at an alumni event. So the one reaon t watch is if you care about any of these people's love lives.

08-09-14, 09:38 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
I don't think they wanted a repeat of the finish of the last Bachelor Pad or of some of the stuff that went on, so that's why no single winner or winning couple, but this new show looks the same as the old one in some ways. Still gonna be a few hearts get bruised up some.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •