The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What were you thinking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rod57yellow 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-25-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rod57yellow Click to send private message to rod57yellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What were you thinking"
Deeanna, could you not see the chemistry between you and Graham.
I'm 44 years old and I could see the love between you'll. Girl you are such a fool. You just let your love slip away.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What were you thinking qwertypie 06-26-08 1
   RE: What were you thinking byoffer 06-26-08 2
 RE: What were you thinking Lola007 06-26-08 3
 RE: What were you thinking Runnr3003 06-26-08 4
 RE: What were you thinking aggie1286 06-26-08 5
   RE: What were you thinking registerednurse 06-27-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What were you thinking"
I was impressed she was able to go against type and let him go. If she is serious about settling down and starting a family, she made the absolute right choice.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What were you thinking"
I agree. I think she looked into the future and saw herself siting with the guy she loves and being saddened by the silence. Some guys are just quiet (introverts with their emotions), and if that doesn't suit her then she was smart to let him go.

Lola007 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lola007 Click to send private message to Lola007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What were you thinking"
Yes you could see the chemistry (lust) between Deanna and Graham, but I was so glad to see her to let him go. He would have given her nothing but a lifetime of heart ache and misery. She dodged a bullet. The man is too uptight and unable to show the love and affection that Deanna seems to want.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What were you thinking"
Letting Graham go was quite possibly one of the best decisions she's ever made in her life.... I too was impressed that she was able to let him go. Deanna definetely is not a woman that is going to be treated like crap - which is all she got from Graham.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-26-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What were you thinking"
I heard that Graham asked to leave the show, thus why he wore jeans and already had that note ready. In that case, it wasn't Deanna's decision...although if she did make that choice on her own, I have to agree with the others that I'm glad she did! It seemed like she was way more in "love" (aka LUST) with him than he was with her!

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What were you thinking"
Maybe that is true about Graham asking to leave, because did anyone else notice how quickly Deanna came out and started handing out the roses? She did say anything before starting, which usually everyone always does. Also, before the last rose,
Chris did not come out and say his famous speech "Deanna, Gentlemen this is the final rose of the evening." hmmmmmmm!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •