The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-10-08, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-08 AT 00:56 AM (EST)

DeAnna went on a date with Jesse. I think he's the producer's choice. They had a date on a stage in an auditorium, which I thought was odd. Then a lady sang a song: pushing a CD I guess. I've never heard of her.

Then at the barbacue, the guys spelled Bobby's name with an "ie." He pouted and went inside. I think he's very sensitive... so sensitive he might be slightly unbalanced.

I thought DeAnna acted weird at the barbacue. She was yelling, angry. She yelled so loud my ears hurt. If she didn't like the way the guys were ignoring her, then she should have gone from guy to guy... and not just stand there and expect the guys to flock to her... and have a temper tantrum when things didn't go her way.

Fred is sweet. He told DeAnna that he wishes her nothing but the best. He's stable too. She sent him home because he's not good-looking enough for her. He's better looking than Jesse, but Jesse is the producer's choice. I thought it was considerate of her to send him home instead of leading him on.

Jason and Jeremy are good-looking, but Jeremy is slightly jowly.

I think Brian was sent home because his hair is prematurely gray.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary a... LostAddict 06-10-08 1
 RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary a... Runnr3003 06-10-08 2
   RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary a... observer 06-10-08 3
 RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary a... frannieburr 06-16-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-10-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
I think DeAnna is doing a pretty good job weeding out the men. Jeremy & Graham are the only ones left that I feel like are not for her. Jeremy seems too needy, and Graham just has issues.

I'm still rooting for Jason

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-10-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
I didnt notice Brian's hair being grey until last night. I thought he was blonde all this time. Regardless, the guy is HOT!!!!

I had never heard of the lady singer, but thought she was OK. I thought Deanna and Jesse looked like a couple of school kids dancing at a high school prom or something. For some reason, they just didnt look right.

Anyone wondering if Deanna and her pick are still together??
Notice there has been nothing on Matt and his bride to be, Shayne. Imagine that.. LOL

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-10-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
I think the producers must have told DeAnna to go on a one-on-one date with Jesse. Jesse is supposed to have a colorful personality.

I'd like it if they didn't try to add drama, with producer's choices and meet and greet wine parties for the first episode.

Of course, the film is carefully edited to avoid showing who DeAnna really prefers, to keep the viewers guessing. I can't tell if DeAnna prefers Jason, Jeremy or Graham.

frannieburr 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-16-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frannieburr Click to send private message to frannieburr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: bachelorette: June 9: summary and analysis "
BRIAN IS LUCKY.. WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BE WITH DEANNA.. SHE WHINS CUZ GRAHAM DIDN'T WANT TO KISS HER.. BOO HOO.. LEAVE DEANNA U ARE TERRIBLE

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •