The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Interesting Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-03-08, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Interesting Episode"
Well, I thought tonights episode was great!! We should hook Barber Shop Ron up with Marshana. They'd make a great couple.

I have to say, when Deanna and Jason were having dinner and she began to talk about her Mother, I choked up. How sad. : (
But it made Deanna whom she is today, which is an incredible young lady! The star she got for Tyler was just sweet as could be. But... Did you hear her comment to Chris? "No matter what.. he'll always have this.." What did that mean??? So far, Jason is my number one pick. Not just because he is from my hometown, but he by far seems the most sincere. And nice!

I thought Fred, the atty, and the other guy, or whomever that was that decided to sneak up on her and Jeremy was just weird. You never sneak up on a woman like that and scare her. Shame on them! I dont like the basketball player Graham, at all. He's not serious and he lacks maturity. He's not even cute. I think Jeremy is on his way out pretty soon. When she kissed him tonight, she didnt close her eyes. IMHO, thats a bad sign. BUt I did catch her saying to him basically 'thanks for getting me away from Ron' when he interrupted. The martial arts guy, I think he was the last to recieve a rose - He's been under the radar for the past two episodes. I am starting to wonder if he makes it to the finals. Loved the Ellen D show with the guys. : )

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Interesting Episode jbug 06-03-08 1
 RE: Another Interesting Episode x0ji11y 06-03-08 2
   RE: Another Interesting Episode Runnr3003 06-03-08 3
 RE: Another Interesting Episode Loree 06-03-08 4
   RE: Another Interesting Episode realitytvwatcher 06-03-08 5
       RE: Another Interesting Episode Loree 06-03-08 6
       RE: Another Interesting Episode Runnr3003 06-03-08 7
   RE: Another Interesting Episode Runnr3003 06-03-08 8
       Speculation Loree 06-03-08 9
           RE: Speculation Runnr3003 06-03-08 10
 RE: Another Interesting Episode nanrabbit 06-04-08 11
   RE: Another Interesting Episode TheWanderer 06-04-08 12
       My Favorites CSHS79 06-07-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
I thought when she was talking about her mother that she seemed very mechanical. Almost like it was a rehearsed speech or one that she has made many times before.
But maybe that is her way of dealing with the loss of her mother - to keep from getting emotional.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

x0ji11y 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail x0ji11y Click to send private message to x0ji11y Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
I totally agree about when she said to Chris about JAson: "No matter what, he'll always have this." Jason is my favorite but I don't think that she'll pick him in the end.
Also, about a week or so ago, Deanna was on the Ellen show, just talking about the guys. Ellen made a comment like "That single father is my favorite. He's so sweet." And DeAnna just said, "Yeah, he's really sweet." (As if they were friends with no real connection).

06-03-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
Hmm... I didnt see that bit with Ellen and Deanna, but I agree with you, I dont think he makes it to the finals either. Or if he does, he isnt the one she picks. For some reason, I think the martial arts guy is the one she picks. Its too early to tell really, but they kept showing him yesterday not talking.

I'm starting to wonder if Jeremy has issues, and if he is really as nice as I thought he was. I can understand why the guys interrupt the others while they are alone with Deanna, so they can get some 1:1 time with her. Makes sense. But, what doesnt make sense is that when Jeremy interrupts the other guys alone time with her, and then afterwards, he goes back inside or to the group and then sits there and starts to talk about it as if he were bragging. He knows these guys dont like him already, so why do that? Like when he went back inside and sat down and they asked if he had kissed her or something. He started out saying he didnt want to discuss that kind of thing, but then flipped and said yea we kissed. ..(Or something like that)... My take on that was he was being a bragger, or know it all, or whatever. Maybe Jeremy doesnt believe him karma, but I thought it was weird, and somewhat mean spirited. He did that the last show too. Maybe he is just really stupid. LOL

IMHO.. : )

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
Everything is playing out just like the spoilers I have read. Right down to Richard having a one on one in a carriage and not getting the rose. I also heard that Ron stuck around long enough to cut Sean's hair. We saw the haircut and Ron is gone. So I suspect I know where this season is going.

Jeremy irritates me. He knows the other guys don't like him. Yet he always makes sure he is walking or sitting right next to her when they are in the group. If he was so sure of his status with her he should not have to do that. He just comes off a little creepy to me. But DeAnna loves the men to fight over her and prove to her their love. I always get the feeling she is almost interrogating them on the dates.

And even Ellen picked up on Graham's attitude. I don't think he is that into DeAnna. But DeAnna thinks he is hot and is not picking up the signals.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-03-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
DeAnna must like guys with beards. Brad had one and she still hasn't gotten over him apparently since she brings him up a lot. So that must be her fascination with Graham. That and maybe because he is a bit mysterious or I guess you could say, playing hard to get.

I'm so glad Ron is gone. He was creepy. I don't really get what she sees in Jeremy. Her reason about him opening up to her is a lame one. She must just think he is hot because just the fact that he told her about his parents does not seem like a good reason to keep him.

Jesse is growing on me. I don't find him attractive but he does seem to be a genuine guy with a good personality.

WHY WHY WHY does she keep Twiley around? He is so strange. Are we missing something? Is editing making him look like a dufus? I hope so but I'm not too sure about that.

I'm glad Ron cut that guys hair before he left. At least he was good at cutting mullets. Still don't like the martial arts guy though even with his haircut. His mullet is forever burned in my memory.

The chef guy gets on my nerves too. What a cry baby. Wah Wah, if I don't get any alone time wah wah. You don't hear the Football coach crying do ya? Act like a man. Women don't like winers. At least I don't and that's why I can't stand him. Oh who am I kidding, I didn't like him from the start. He was arrogant about his cooking and he dresses like he is paying homage to all of the 80's Andrew McCarthy movies.

06-03-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
I believe there are a few that DeAnna would be happy to get rid of right now. But she can only boot a few each episode. So we see her continuing to give Twilley, Fred, etc. roses. I think she is kicking off Richard and Paul because she sees they are falling for her and she is not interested. So she kicks them off now so as not to lead them on. I believe she figured out her few faves early on and now she is just going thru the motions with the ones she is not interested in. When it gets down to her final bunch she has to make the really hard decisions.

06-03-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
"..Oh who am I kidding, I didn't like him from the start."

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! That was HI-Larious!!!!

06-03-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
Where and what spoilers have you read Loree? I've looked all over and havent seen anything... I'm dying to know whom goes far with Deanna.. oh please oh please share : )

I didnt realize mullet man was the martial arts guy. LOL.. I think he sticks around till the end, and I think the blonde football coach (whom is deliciously hot hot hottttt) will be in the finals.

06-03-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
9. "Speculation"
I have heard speculation on how the season goes. So far everything has turned out to be true. If you don't want to know any spoilerish info Quit Reading Now
The final 4 are said to be Graham, Jeremy, Jason and Jesse. There is interesting speculation on what happens to Graham at 4th place. Don't know if this is true or what the reason. But Graham is said to leave in 4th place because of bad/tragic news in his family. Nobody is sure if there is a real tragic event in his family or if this was something Graham set up to get out of the show. He is so obviously not into DeAnna. Then Jeremy is said to leave in 3rd place. Leaving Jason and Jesse as the final 2. I don't know if this is true but those are the spoilers circulating for this season.

I also heard that Jesse came on the show for advertising purposes to plug his company and name. As he started to last longer and longer on the show he is suppose to have broke up with his (married) girlfriend by text.

06-03-08, 10:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Speculation"
OMG!!! That is so bizarre, but sooooo not surprizing!!! LOL
It totally would not surprize me one bit to see Graham do something like that, or that Jesse has alternative motives.

I really dont have a good feeling about the ending of this season, and I dont have a good feeling about the state of the relationship (if there is one) now either. I dont think she got a proposal, and I dont think she is still with the individual.... Unless... she selected Jason. I think that he is the only one that she really stands a chance with to have and keep a good relationship with. Maybe its too early to tell, but he seems to be the only one that is emotionally available, and capable of loving someone else other than himself. If she selected Jason, I can see them getting married and it lasting.

But I havent been hearing anywhere that she is in love, head over heals for her pick, etc.. : (

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
I have been watching and I agree with the comments about not liking Jeremy and liking Jason. If she is looking to get married and have a family he is definately interested.

As to Jeremy...I have been watching Tila Tequila (I know...but it is like an addiction...I can't look away!) There was a guy on there who was on named Kyle...really creepy!! Jeremy reminds me of him. I have thought this from the beginning and I can't seem to shake that feeling.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/tila_tequila/cast_member/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=9902

It seems like the previews for the next episode suggest a problem.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-04-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Another Interesting Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-08 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Well... let me provide my two-cents from a man's perspective.
First, Jeremy has the right attitude.. her is there for DeAnna, not for the other men. I would very surprised if Jason and Jeremy did not make it to the final two.
Looking at things with some logic instead of emotion, Jason and Jeremy both have good jobs, although Jeremy's is a great deal better. His career compliments DeAnna's... he is a real-estate attorney, she is a realtor (although she hasn't been a realtor that long). Why do you think he asked her if she would consider moving to Texas? She said would would consider it; she would be a short driving or flying distance to her family. She is also looking out to the future.. if she wants to have children, someone (her) would need to stay home with them. He can provide for a family's financial needs. In addition, with his contacts, she would probably have little difficulty finding a job in the realty industry. Given the current state of real estate, she probably wouldn't be losing much, if anything at all.
There may be issues with DeAnna beoming an "instant mother" and she acknowledged and voiced the concerns (although it didn't come across that way). In the end, two people need to spend time alone together, to get to know one another. Jason's position could pose a problem. I can't see her with Sean or Jesse. Sean is a "martial arts master" with his own business in Kentucky. That may be an impediment; although DeAnna was born in kentucky, she calls Geogia home. Jess is a "professional snowboarder". If you recall in a previous show, he indicated that he's love to move out of Colorado, yet there are some things he needs to accomplish first. Unless he accrues some millions in the bank, his chances of being a house-husband or "Mr Mom" don't appear to be good. Plus, he;s only 26 years old... still to young to make a commitment.
Bottom line, I really can't see Jesse in the F2; she be out of her mind to pick him. While I can see Jason in the F2, I think there will be issues; she'd probably do well in picking Jeremy; he's the right age, has the right attitude, and is willing to commit.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. " My Favorites"
As much as I hated to see Richard go since he was one of the sweetest, I wonder if it would have turned out differently if he got to go to the observatory with Deanna. I mean Richard is a science teacher & an observatory is a place he might take a date under normal circumstances and I think Deanna might have had a different reaction. But things are what they are and hopefully Richard will go back to New York and maybe there will be someone
who saw Richard on the show and is glad Deaana rejected him because she is Richard's soulmate. I just want to see him happy.

Happiness will also be found if Deanna chooses Jeremy since I think he's also very sweet. He understands that this is about Deanna and the other guys opinions of him don't matter. Maybe the other guys will smarten up and step up their wooing of Deanna
since that's what will determine the outcome. It's not over til the final rose is given.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •