The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-08, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay... you know the drill...
For us West Coasters who are impatient and can't wait to see this season's train wreck, please let us know the drama, and most especially... who won!

(No sig pics please!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 AND THE WINNTER IS... SPOILER ALER... Runnr3003 05-12-08 1
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread browneyegirl10 05-12-08 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread qwertypie 05-13-08 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Ahtumbreez 05-13-08 4
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 05-13-08 5
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread bdemoney 05-13-08 6
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Ahtumbreez 05-13-08 8
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread MKitty 05-13-08 9
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread MKitty 05-13-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-08, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "AND THE WINNTER IS... SPOILER ALERT!!! RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-08 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

I'm with you, I hate to wait... I read on the AOL message board that Matt chooses...

Scroll down..

Shayne to be his wedded wife.. Congrats to the both of them!

Yes, I know I spelled Winner wrong.. Darn that Merlot!! LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

browneyegirl10 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-08, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyegirl10 Click to send private message to browneyegirl10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It was Shayne, I think she was the only one, that really loved him. She has money of he own, so she really went , for so true love. They will still down, and she can get a job anywhere!!!
She is beautiful and she never had anything bad to say about any of those girls. It was like hay, " I know what I signed up for , now my heart is open to you Matt", she said!! That is coming from a girl without allot of drama!! I am sure she saw that in Hollywood!!! She just wants a normal life and get married and have children!! EastCoaster!! I am so happy for them!!!!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-08, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Welcome to the boards browneyegirl10! Stick around, the Bachelorette will be starting up soon.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Do they not have a reunion show any longer?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think they did a "Women Tell All" show on May 5, which may count as a reunion show for this season.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Normally they do an episode called "After the final rose ceremony" where everyone shares and reunites. So I wondered if that meant Shayne and Matt didn't end up working out since they are not having that type of show this time around....simply starting the next season next week.

But I'm glad to see through some messages here that Matt and Shayne may indeed still be together. It would be great if another one of these relationships actually ended up working out! (Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic who truly believes that two people can find true love on a reality tv show....crazy, huh?!)

awesome sig pic created by syren

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That's the show I'm talking about. Use to be that show was suppose to be the first time the two saw each other until after the show aired.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't think they always do that. I seem to remember it for Andy and Tessa...but that was a bit after the show was over. With them starting the Bachelorette right away, I don't think they will be doing that...

I guess we'll just have to keep reading the entertainment news here to find out if they are still together (like with Andy and Tessa...and then Marla..and then..??? )

*Viced by Agman*

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really loved the way he said: Will you marry me Monkey?" I think they have a great connection and I am really happy he chose Shayne - she did seem genuine and I was shocked to hear Chelsea say she was the most superficial girl in the house (sour grapes I suppose)

I wish them the best..I hope it works out for them....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •