The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor - London calling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor - London calling"
Is anybody home?

The Bachelwhore is back. Matt Grant, or GrAHnt as he says it, is a Brit who looks like a polished Prince Harry without all the red and freckles. He wants to fall in love and have babies before he gets old and decrepid like his dad.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor - London calling jbug 03-18-08 1
   RE: The Bachelor - London calling frisky 03-18-08 4
 RE: The Bachelor - London calling Loree 03-18-08 2
 RE: The Bachelor - London calling Loree 03-18-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor - London calling"
Frisky, did you watch last nite?
Where do they get some of those women? No class - I can't believe it!
So they all want the first impression rose. Don't they think he's going to choose because of a "good" first impression? and not because he remembers you just because you got falling down drunk?

This is such a beauty pageant thing. Who's to say one of the bachelors might not like a woman with a little flesh on her bones - or one who might not be a beauty queen but is a wonderful person?

I don't watch this all the time - but wanted to see the first nite - I've never seen the first nite before.

One of Shar's unique creations

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelor - London calling"
I watched. *hangs head in shame*

I probably won't watch it anymore, because I'm on reality TV overload, but I like to catch all the trainwrecks on the first episode.

From here on in, it's all formula. "I'm falling in love," "You have my heart," and anything with the word "journey" is all par for the course. I might check in on the finale to see who he ends up with.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor - London calling"
Stacey looked like she was already drunk when she showed up on the doorstep. The back of her hair looked like she had been lying down sleeping. And why was there a mattress with no sheets lying next to the bathtub for her to pass out on?

I thought it was interesting that Holly? (blond with short hair in aqua dress) was shown on the camera alot but never talking with the bachelor. Then she was given a rose yet we don't even know her. They must have edited out where she actually talked with the bachelor. But the cameraman sure liked her.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor - London calling"
I hope Shayne sticks around till the hometown visits. I would love to see her dad Lorenzo Lamas asking the Bachelor what his intentions are.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •