The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angels 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angels Click to send private message to Angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chat"
Would anyone like to chat about the mole 2?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chat Kokoro 07-16-02 1
   RE: Chat a77u12a 07-16-02 2
       RE: Chat WHaTTHeMoLe 07-16-02 3
           Hang around AyaK 07-16-02 4
 RE: Chat Kokoro 07-16-02 5
   RE: Chat Kokoro 07-17-02 6
       RE: Chat LadyLuna 07-17-02 7
   RE: Chat is usually packed Red Lady 07-17-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chat"
Does anyone here use the mole Live Chat room? I know the Survivor room is always busy after the show is over (eastern) but other than the bar I haven't seen people in the other rooms all that frequently and especially not after a show.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chat"
i've never seen anyoen in that room when i check... i figure since a lot of us are watching on EST, that's why i dont see anyone (i watch PST) but if NO ONE's using the room... hmmm this is another tool for us to use!! we should take advantage of it!

and with that, i'll be online right after the PST showing of the mole 2!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHA

ciao from sunny california
a77u12a

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-02, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chat"
Ditto... since we west-coasters watch a few hours behind most of you, I figure all the chatting has pretty much fizzled out by the time I get there--when I check the room post-show it's almost always empty. But I'll be on tonight if no one else monopolizes my computer... grr.

:0) WtM

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hang around"
If no one is there when you go in, hang around for a few minutes and see if anyone else shows up.

Personally, I think "Mole Chat" is just waiting for a "host" ...

07-16-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chat"
Just a note - the chat is actually packed. I for one am ~amazed~ ^-^

07-17-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Chat"
Update: It's still open and still has quite a lot of people. I'm worried - it's even challenging the main now lol ^-^;;

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chat"
Well that was very fun!

Nice chatting with you A7 and WTM! ;)

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-17-02, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chat is usually packed"
I must be that only late-night owl willing to chat...
Anyway, I bombed out at midnight PST. There was a *un-named* poster, who would not so much as respond to a polite: "hello" (I mean, it is called a "CHAT" room!? Right?!)
Oh well...maybe I'll try again when the eagles are soaring and the action is packed.

Regards,
Red Lady

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •