The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official Summary: Kisses For Stale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official Summary: Kisses For Stale"

Last Episode
----------------------------------
Al(with his size 14 feet) and Heather make toe-jam wine.Bribs hits the ball twice and Darwin skips his turn preventing Bill from getting an exemption.But it doesn't matter,because Darwin is executed.

Mole 2 Episode 10:Kisses For Stale
------------------------------------------

The episode starts out with confessionals.

Dorothy: (Since Al and Bill both make her skin crawl)She says she wants one of the 2 girls left to win.

Bill: (Salutes himself)He says he is tired of not being in control.He said he had always been in pretty good control but now he wasn't.

Heather: (Crosses herself)She says observation is the only thing that will get her to the end or an exemption.But it's an honor just to get nominated!

Bribs: He says he has played within his ethically and morally boundaries.He also says he is just now realizing that there are 5 players and one of them is the mole.A little late for that don't you think?

Al: He doesn't say anything.

Day 31-Rome

They go to Rome and spend a day of rest there.We are shown a picture of the players throwing coins in the water.

Bill wished to feel...anything.

Al dreams of getting rich making moonshine.

Heather wishes for an exemption--No really!

Dorothy dreams of dancing with the SuperCoop.

Bribs hopes that Heather will dump her fiance for him.

Then Bill,Heather,and Dorothy get tattoos.

Bill is disappointed it isn't a real tattoo;so he would know what it is like to be human.

Heather just loves her new gnome tattoo-with piercing blue eyes...she isn't wearing her glasses.

Dorothy is psyched that she finally did something really risky.

They leave Rome and drive to Laquila.Bribs thinks it would be cool to make it to the end without getting an exemption.

They arrive at Lokalo's Daily Market in Peoxadwomo.Cooper tells them they're going to play a game worth $30,000.Heather and Dorothy volunteer to be the shoppers.They are given 200,000 Lire,which is equal to $100.They must buy 10 items within 1 hour.

They struggle at first,to take the VISA immunity challenge,but realize that it's the experience that priceless...For everything else there's a Mastercard.They decide to go for strange cheap items.They complete the task.Meanwhile Bill finds a human skull--Patrick's!

Next,Cooper tells the guys that they must sell the items that the girls bought and make a profit.So they must make at least 200,001 Lire.Well you just know this is going to be a snap; afterall--How can they possible mess up when using counterfeit "BILLs"???
Al realizes quickly that the items were strange and would be hard to sell.Harder than his pungent "Toe-Jam Wine"--I think not!
They must make a profit off the items by the time the market closes at 1:00.

They have alot of trouble selling the items at first and come to the conclusion that the girls would have sold the stuff easier.
Well I guess it's understandable, Al and Bill probably couldn't sell meadowmuffin, milk; although they could make a fortune if Bribs was on the auction block--I mean, what woman in her right mind wouldn't bid on Bribs?

Away from the game, Heather and Dorothy are making a coalition. Heather convinces Dorothy she isn't the mole, and since there's no reason to mistrust anyone in this game--Dorothy should trust Heather, at least as much as she trusts her "Caucasian,Italian" Mother!Then they discuss their strategy,which is to make the other players mess up on the quiz.Oh I do hope Heather is alot better at "strategising", then she is at winning exemptions.

Back to the game,the guys continue to struggle.They come up with a plan to sell their own stuff.Can you just imagine it folks: Al's shoes, sprinkled with a fragrent dose of Toe-Jam powder. And Bill could always sell Bribs famous "Mole Killer"--We all know that's even more reliable than "Enron"!!!
They sell 2 pairs of shoes for 50,000 Lire, equivalent to $25. Then Al decides to sell kisses for 2,000 Lire, equivalent to $1.00.Maybe they would have had way more luck if they had chosen Bribs instead--Yah think?
No one buys one and Bribs says if he was a woman Al would have to pay him to be able to kiss him. Well if I was a woman, Elavia's Bribe, wouldn't be enough--I'd need to have anathesia!

A man comes by with a Romeo and Juliet book and leaves his money. I guess he left his "Julius Caesar" one at home.Al gives it back to him, so $10,000 is added to the pot.

They make a last effort to try to sell everything for 120,000 Lire.They have no luck and lose the game.

Al and Bill conclude that the items were impossible to sell. Bill says he couldn't have sold of the items to his mother, who loves to bargain. Would that include Al's Drool--I mean kisses?

They leave and head to Santo Stefano.It is a small maze-like villiage. It's too bad "Survivor 4"'s Kathy isn't here.

Cooper tells them the rules of their next game. They're going to play a game of hide and seek. The game is worth $50,000. There will be an evader,tracker,and 3 watchers. The evader must avoid being captured by the other players.The tracker must hunt down the evader.Nine mole prints were hidden in the villiage. I wonder if they're size 14--sorry I was thinking about Al's feet again.If the evader gets 5 mole prints within 30 minutes, then they get an exemption, but the group doesn't get any money. If the tracker captures the evader, then they win $50,000. To capture the evader, the tracker must rip a green cloth off of the evader's backpack.

Heather is chosen as the evader, because she is most liked. Well that's no surprise, since her fiance likes Heather so much that he makes out with strange women to prove it. Cooper gives her a secret walky talky, so she can hear what everyone is saying.
Oh this could get interesting:

Dorothy:I'm alot smarter than the rest of you suckers!

Al:I'm the king, anyone want to buy a used car?

Bill: ............................

Bribs:How do I get Al's lips away from me?

Al is chosen as the tracker, because he is least likely to be the mole. The producers wouldn't be dumb enough to choose a mole that's unkissable!If he captures Heather within 30 minutes, then he gets an exemption.One of the watchers must spot Heather before Al can start Talking--I meant--Tracking.

Heather gets her first mole print easily. Bribs spots her when she goes for her second one.Bill tells Al to go, then Al says copy that, but he just stands there. Uh-Oh, Al wont obey Bill's orders--Bill may actually be forced to develop the pretence of emotion. After Bill continues to talk, Al says who are you talking to? You Foot-Breath!--Who do you think?
Bill yells you and tells him to go! Bill is either practicing his best operatic singing voice, or is actually feeling something.

Heather grabs her 3rd mole print in panic.Then Al captures her.
Heather(to Al): I'll do anything you want, just don't kiss me!

They win $50,000 and Heather,again doesn't get an exemption.

Cooper offers them the chance to play the game again.Heather would have another chance of winning an exemption.If the tracker captures her again then they would add another $50,000 to the pot.

They decide to do it and Bribs is chosen as the tracker.Heather grabs one mole print. Al gets upset and makes everyone switch places. Ah come on Al, Nobody wants to kiss you---Get over it, already!!!She is spotted when she grabs her second one. She grabs her 3rd and 4th mole prints hurrying as fast as she can. Then Bribs passes by her, so she hides behind a wall. She makes a run for her last mole print.Bribs runs right into her and captures her.I didn't know that Bribs had piercing blue eyes?
They win another $50,000 for a total of $110,00 in the episode.
Heather fails to get an exemption. But choking back tears, declares it an honor to even be nominated.

They go to their hotel. Dorothy and Heather share a room and discuss strategy.
Heather:How about...
Dorothy:NO!
Well,that was productive.

Al and Bribs share a room.Bribs(To Al):You stay away from me, you lech, or I'll use my mole killer spray on you-Even if you're not the mole! Youk!I'd rather have the mole kiss me.

Bill sleeps by himself.Would Bill even notice if he wasn't.Okay even Bill, would be repelled by Al's feet.

They eat dinner, strangely enough Blueberry cake and Toe-Jam wine, aren't on the menu!Then they take the quiz.

Execution Time
-------------------
Dorothy:Green
Bill:Green
Bribs:Red

Then they show memories of Bribs.

Cooper asks the players if they're the mole.

Heather:No

Al:NO,I couldn't be holding this can if I was the mole. So he did try to put the make on Bribs, No wonder the poor guy messed up on the quiz.

Dorothy:No--her favorite word.

Bill:No,One of those three's lying,because I'm not the mole.
And you know that I'm a rear-admiral, and admirals-especially rear-admirals never lie.

Previews
----------
Dorothy can't believe she's still there.A snake is hown,then a box of worms.
Bill says he didn't come there to eat bugs.
There is one big secret left.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official ... Red Lady 07-19-02 1
 RE: The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official ... nowhereman 07-19-02 2
 Size 14 shoe size? AyaK 07-19-02 3
   RE: Size 14 shoe size? Sophie 07-19-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-19-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official Summary: Kisses For Stale"
Thx for the stupendous summary Magic_Star!
LOL
Red Lady

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-02, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mole 2:Episode 10 Official Summary: Kisses For Stale"
"Dorothy: I'm alot smarter than the rest of you suckers!"

Ain't that the truth!

Great job magic_star!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-02, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Size 14 shoe size?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-02 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Oh my, Al needs to talk to Brian from Temptation Island 2 about getting some mileage from that size 14 shoe size. Here's what Brian had to say about himself, from VampKira's summary of TIT Episode 1:

Brian: He informs the couples of his size 14 shoe then asks them to do math.
Now it's time to see the two who are chosen to get booted right off the bat. The man chosen is Brian. You remember him... the guy with the size 14 shoe. Yeah, that line had nothing to do with the men choosing you. The women were so disappointed too. "Awww, he was nice." "He was a cool guy." EXCUSE ME ladies... all the man said was that he had a dick the size of Texas. Jeez!

Hey, Al, wake up! Oh, and great summary, magic_star!

>Bribs: He says he has played within his ethical and moral
>boundaries. He also says he is just now realizing that there
>are 5 players and one of them is the mole. A little late for
>that don't you think?

...And he then PROVED that it was too late for him to wake up by getting executed...

>Heather grabs her 3rd mole print in panic.Then Al captures her.
>Heather(to Al): I'll do anything you want, just don't kiss me!

ROFL!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-19-02, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Size 14 shoe size?"
> The women
>were so disappointed too. "Awww,
>he was nice." "He was
>a cool guy." EXCUSE ME
>ladies... all the man said
>was that he had a
>dick the size of Texas.
>Jeez!
>

lol! That's great!

Sophie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •