The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE results ep.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE results ep.10"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-02 AT 02:17 AM (EST)

The Tape is Finally Ripped Off!

Man I love this show!!! I think that they come up with some of the most clever games. I think that Heather did a good job!!! I felt bad for her though because she got busted twice. For all the AL Haters, he was quick to apologize and did show a decent side of him this week! I think that the Heather/Dorothy coalition is the biggest clue as to who is not the mole. ABC practically shoved the coalition down our throats.

Another family of FOMOs goes down. Looks like the Mole Killer wasn't strong enough. I will say it here and I will say it at the AE post, FINALLY we can put to rest the stupid tape and Can posts!!! As ABC said, 4 players, 3 shows ???? are they doing like AR and not having and exectution one week???, 1 Big Surprise!!! (psssst, I can tell you the surprise, Al is the mole) Hurry and pick your FOMO. Supplies are running out fast!!! If you pick AlFOMO, you get a bonus of brownie points!!!

Well, they finally won some money!!!!! $110,000 this week!!! Now if only they were this good throughout the season. Hopefully, the next 3 shows will be high roller shows!!!

Weekly highlights: GTmike(18) is still in the top spot. magic_star(21) has moved to 2nd place bumping bacon to 3rd place. (sorry about last week magic_star--your score was o.k. I just made a mistake and for some reason in my head thought that you had changed your PTTE and thus typed it in, but it didn't mess with your score). I think that next week will be when there will be a lot of movement on the scoreboard.

Last place is confidently being held by cyclehausen(46). cycle may be the mole though b/c 28 of those points comes from changing PTTEs every week. hmmmmmmm....

If there is no execution next week, then there will be no damage to anyone's points. After all, our lists are execution order independent of episode #.

And another testimony to your power of first impression:
(3 shows to go!!!)

Standings
1 - Gtmike (18)
2 - magic_star (22)
3 - bacon (24)
4 - ejm92 (26)
5 - sleeeve (26)
6 - DaizyMahem (27)
7 - Seyz (27)
8 - Survivor Maniac (28)
9 - survivormitsx (29)
10 - Kokoro (29)
11 - sittem (31)
12 - jims02 (33)
13 - katem (33)
14 - Bebo (33)
15 - Asrai (36)
16 - hrc2u (37)
17 - malibubarbie (37)
18 - Femme (39)
19 - ihaveturtlduvluv (42)
20 - Teddy Bear (42)
21 - cyclehausen (46)

Good Luck Next Week,
----GTmike

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  malibubarbie 07-18-02 1
   changing your PTTE GTmike 07-18-02 4
       RE: changing your PTTE malibubarbie 07-18-02 5
 Continuing the Sabotage, baby!! cyclehausen 07-18-02 2
   RE: Continuing the Sabotage, baby!! malibubarbie 07-18-02 3
       RE: Continuing the Sabotage, baby!! cyclehausen 07-22-02 6
 RE: PTTE results ep.10 Femme 07-22-02 7
 Changes magic_star 07-22-02 8
 RE: PTTE results ep.10 Kokoro 07-23-02 9
 RE: PTTE results ep.10 ejm92 07-23-02 10
 RE: PTTE results ep.10 ihavturtlduvluv 07-23-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-18-02, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. " "
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 04:11AM (EST)

Okay, I sure am getting down there, huh? It's okay. Cycle, dude, you could be in 1st place, but that's okay!

Next up: Heather
Following: Al
Winner: Dot
Mole: Bill (HAH! KISS OF DEATH!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-18-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "changing your PTTE"
hey barbie,
If you do signify the kiss of death for whoever you have in the mole position can you move Al from it? I won't add the 4points to your PTTE to change.

----GT"ALFOMOMike

07-18-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: changing your PTTE"
Hmm... sounds wonderful! One change comin up. (because I so dearly want Bill to leave, he'll be my new mole.) Your too kind GT!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-02, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Continuing the Sabotage, baby!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

Please deposit brownie points in everyone else's scores. If you stick a little minus sign in front of mine, I won't complain.

ITEM! - Al is still a total ass.

ITEM! - Bribs is gone gone gone gone gone gone LMFAO

ITEM! - My FINAL PTTE

4. Bill
3. Heather
2. Dorothy (winner)
1. Al (mole)

Can you even imagine how lame those final-3 "personal attack" games will be if Bill is there?

Other Contestant #1 - "Um, he's old and boring and I have nothing to say to him ever."

Other Contestant #2 - "He's old and boring and I hate it when he stares at me."

Bill - "These kids are soooo cwaazy these days."

07-18-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Continuing the Sabotage, baby!!"
*giggles* I know, Cycle, he is straight up boring. Waddle, waddle, bore, bore. Oh well.

>>Bumping this up, so people REMEMBER to play this week!<<

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-22-02, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Continuing the Sabotage, baby!!"
>>Bumping this up, so people REMEMBER to play this week!<<

um...we don't bump threads here, barbie! we make meaningful and/or scolding-based posts instead!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-22-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PTTE results ep.10"
On last shot at not sucking too badly...

Going this week: Dorothy
Executed in the finals: Al
Winner: Bill
Mole: Heather

Femme

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-22-02, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Changes"
I hope I'm right...

14.BOb
13.Ali
12.Lisa
11.Patrick
10.Rob
9.Myra
8.Elavia
7.Katie
6.Darwin
5.Bribs
-----------
4.Heather
3.Dorothy
2.Al(Winner)
1.Bill(Mole)

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PTTE results ep.10"
3. Dorothy
2. Heather
1. Al

Mole: Bill

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PTTE results ep.10"
Hmm....another toughie.....

Al
Heather
WINNER: Dorothy
MOLE: Bill

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PTTE results ep.10"
Okay, time for me to change...I have already given up on this, as it is a hopeless cause for me...all I can hope for is that I stay out of dead last...my bonus is shot, I had bribs as the mole (after being a diehard Katie fan - waaaa) so, without further ado, whining, stupidity, etc, here is my final pick.

Bill is gone
So is Dot
Heather will win
Al is the big cheese

(no matter how many clues point to bill, I cant let it be true...even if he does only live 60 nautical miles from me!)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •