LAST EDITED ON 03-26-13 AT 03:18 PM (EST)
Since Michel didn't start one for week 6, alright, I'll give it another shot. Lot of movement this week again as the game actually picks up again. The swap was good for some (Favorites) and bad for others (Fans).
01. Cochran (06). Despite the Specialist's efforts to try to control everything, John is the one actually in subtle control of things in Bikal2 and called the shot. Matt was the best player of the Favorites who went to Bikal, and preserving strength in this tribe is kind of pointless.
02. Andrea (10). Hit the Gota beach and got her game on.
03. Malcolm (03). Hit the Gota beach and got his game on.
04. Dawn (01). Cochran's right hand and Corinne goes to her with everything, despite the problems she has had she is in a very good position right now.
05. Corinne (12). She seems fully aware that there really are only six members in Phillip's alliance, and she was right that promising Julia 7th was not a move worth making. She was on fire this week with great zingers, and the inj.. moment was priceless.
06. Michael (04). Though his game took a big hit this week, he integrated best into Bikal2, taking him out was never even discussed this time.
07. Sherri (05). If she realizes she really ought to try to unify with Reynold and Eddie somehow, maybe it is their fault that she can't, because they won't. She thinks Reynold is the problem, so there might be some hope she and Eddie can work together later in the game. Spilling everything to Andrea and Brenda was her only option to counter Reynold and Eddie spilling everything to Malcolm and Erik, at least she doesn't appear to her new tribemates as clueless.
08. Erik (02). Hey, he was funny. And at least he picked up on Reynold's used car salesman vibe.
09. Phillip (09). Doesn't realize his whole Stealth thing isn't working very well, and his need to always take center stage is starting to paint him as someone who should be voted out. Looks like he will make it to the jury stage, though people really ought to be thinking they would not want this guy with his kooky way of thinking making it even one more round. Whoever he thinks his six are, though, it doesn't include Corinne, as she probably thinks it still does. So he has managed to accomplish some bit of game.
10. Brenda (07). Seen but not heard.
11. Julia (13). I'll give her props for remaining loyal to her original tribe and having nerves of steel, but she doesn't seem to have any head for this game. Too young for Survivor, really.
12. Reynold (11). Still doesn't really understand this game, it seems. Being an obvious pair with Eddie just makes the both of them bigger targets, though come the merge they would both be high targets anyway. Probably thinks he has it made to at least the merge, but with the merge probably coming up next week it has become a good time to start taking out individual challenge threats.
13. Eddie (14). See previous.
Good-bye, Matt (08). I'm really sorry to see him go, he gave it a good shot in this game but just couldn't catch an break.