LAST EDITED ON 03-11-13 AT 10:33 PM (EST)
Some movement again this week.
01. Andrea (03). It's good to see this kid has a good head for the game, her biggest threat really is her closest ally, Phillip. She understands they need to work as a partnership. If he can't understand that she may have to have a plan in place to overthrow the emperor.
02. Cochran (04). Good observations from him again.
03. Sherri (01). Her game took a some hits this week. She lost her goat (who may have not had much more use anyway), her alliance fractured, she lost her closest ally and one sharp cookie. Still, she was wise enough to see what was happening, not get rattled, took it all in stride. Her people skills are serving her well.
04. Matt (07). Matt stepped up to exercise control this time, worked the game to his own benefit by knocking down Sherri's control a bit and eliminating her sharpest ally. His ability to play both sides in Gota could make him anyone's most valuable ally after a tribal switch or post-merge.
05. Michael (08). Smart piviotal player this episode, has Matt's back but could throw buddy Matt under the bus if need be. No one seems to have anything against Michael.
06. Phillip (06). Actually, solidifying Bikal is the best thing he could do, and at least he's trying. His need to be the authority figure, though, is his Achille's heel. He's gotten into his own head more than anyone else's.
07. Malcolm (02). Malcolm is getting a slow and steady edit, which is a good sign for his potential in this game of nutjobs, but it just isn't very interesting right now.
08. Brenda (11). Brenda had some good scenes this time showing she can take things in stride. And Phillip's code name for her, "Serenity," may be key to her survival. More than even Phillip himself, she has patience and situational awareness.
THE PURPLE ZONE
09. Corinne (09).
10. Dawn (10).
11. Erik (12).
12. Julia (13).
BOTTOM OF THE HEAP
13. Eddie (15). I considered moving Eddie up the ranks this time, but then I forgot. It was kind of silly of him to make waves after TC. Still, he is showing some signs of intelligence.
14. Reynold (16). Yeah, sure, when things don't go your way tell your entire tribe (except Eddie of course) that you don't want anything to do with them and don't respect them, whatever it was he said. Sure, yeah, that always works out well. <eyeroll>
15. Brandon (17). He actually seemed to have some game this time for someone who is full of beans, so I'll give him a break this time.
Good-bye, Shamar (14). Unfortuantely, Survivor is a social game, not a contest of who can best imitate a piece of furniture.
Good-bye, Laura (05). Hated to lose this one, had a good head for the game.