The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-10, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"

Much better episode this week, though the boot was equally predictable. It was as if the editing was trying to make up for lost time with the Villians as we got to spend a lot of time in their camp this week. Much easier to make a list this week with a lot of big changes.

1. B-Rob - Still #1. Great confessionals. Does anyone know the game better than this guy? He showed he knows exactly what is going on. Loved the comment about how dangerous a couple can be and he should know. Finally lost a challenge, including Colby finally getting some revenge from the whoopings Rob put on him in S8, but the Villians had no chance in that challenge from the moment it was explained.

2. Tom - Still the MAN #2. Did what he had to make peace. Started the Heroes off in their domination by teaching Russell an important equation- Momentum = Mass X Velocity. Come on now, for how many people was Russell being quickly planted in the mud an all time great Survivor moment? I'm not even a Russell hater, but I got a huge kick out of it.

3. Coach- Deserves his spot after getting the sunset soliloquy with the speech from Dr. King. Also had a couple other great confessionals including the one about Parvati's flirting and the one about how he is the only person of honor on the show. Hahaha... Great stuff. Also the only Villian other than Parvati to even come close to winning in the challenge.

4. JT- At least as far as the editing has shown, he is playing harder than anyone else on the Heroes. For a strong player and a past winner, he has stolen the swing vote role from Cirie and Candice and even made a move to break them up. Beating Tyson in the challenge was basically just familiar ground.

5. Parvati- Kind of like Cirie got in the first episode, we got an episode of everyone pontificating on how dangerous a player Parvati is. Unless it was only done to add suspense to an otherwise predictable vote, it bodes well for Parvati. Like Rob, she always seems to know what is going on in the game, and obviously, her charm is something special, enough to even get Jerri wishing she had it in real life. Actually, I think her tribe can trust her. Sort of like Cirie, I don't think a good end game for Parvati would include her former alliance mates. I don't know that she'd win a vote against any of them. She can't hope for the brainless and byotches she had on her last jury. Lastly, her trust of Russell could be a weakness.

6. Amanda- Gets the 6 spot and the 2nd top woman for being my girl, looking good, and beating the strongest woman on either tribe- Danielle. Surprising win for the Heroes in a match up the Villians HAD to win. As I've said before though, she has always been a strong challenge performer. She has not gotten a lot of screen time the last two episodes, but that is fine with a long ways to go yet.

7. Russell- He is dropping in my book, but still warrants top 10 consideration. Good confessionals though they are starting to get old. Where is his HII? Maybe the accusations Laura made that the crew was helping him find idols was true. That would explain why he is not having such luck this time around. Episode put him in two uncomfortable situations. One where Coach and Rob lectured him about Parvati and two where Tom planted him unceremoniously in the mud. Some props has to go to a guy who sleeps between Parvati and Danielle though. Not a bad place to be.

8. Cirie - Quickly went straight to Candice to address JT's comments. Smart move going to the source, though smarter move might have included telling Candice it was JT. Also surprisingly dominated Jerri in the challenge.

9. Candice- Might have over-reacted to JT's comments to Cirie, but time will only tell whether any real damage was done. She showed again that she is a strong challenge performer as well with a well-fought win over Parvati.

10. Sandra- Liked her comments in TC and was surprised she was so easy on Coach instead of going off on him when he lectured her. Loved the "machete grew legs and walked away" comment. I believe her and Rob were the leaders of the vote, sealing Randy's fate by insisting on a unanimous vote. Her and Courtney picked the perfect challenge to sit out.

11. Colby- Got some revenge on Rob in the challenge after Rob made him look bad in S8. He otherwise has little role, but I still like him enough to have him here.

12. Danielle- I am a big fan of them, her, I mean. Surprised Amanda beat her in the challenge, even with Amanda being a strong woman. Danielle is pretty hot, I mean, athletic.

13. Tyson - He is good for one humorous barb a show, no more.

14. Jerri- Pathetic, drunk-like performance in the IC. Had the right idea in wanting to vote out Parvati, but Rob and Sandra both got far by having strong tribes. They weren't willing to weaken the tribe this early.

15. Courtney- Just sit there and look cute. No other purpose right now. Maybe can get some more snarky confessionals with Randy gone. Like Sandra, picked the right challenge to sit out.

16. James- Way to dominate the old man. Impressive. Come on, man.

17. Rupert- Only Hero to get momentarily beaten in the challenge, though Coach clearly cheated. Is getting the Soul of the Tribe edit, which is unfortunate because I don't care for his drama queen confessionals.

You say goodbye. I say goodbye.

Sugarloom - miscast
Stephanie- never should have come back. Where is my girl Laura?
Randy- Fitting that the first boots from both tribes was the least worthy cast member from each tribe. Dude, jump into the mud and save yourself the pain and humiliation of having James plant you there. Wiser side of valor, mon. He was right that Parvati would have been the smarter vote. The Villians will never be as strong as the Heroes no matter who gets voted out. But, like Randy, doesn't matter what I think.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... KuwabaraTheMan 02-28-10 1
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... garcor 02-28-10 2
 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... michel 03-01-10 3
 RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... Sawyer 03-03-10 4
   RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... michel 03-03-10 5
       RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... Sawyer 03-04-10 6
           RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/... Sawyer 03-05-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-10, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
1. JT: His aggressive and heads up play gives him the top spot for me this week. Not only did he surprisingly beat Tyson (I say surprising because JT couldn't win anything until after they voted Tyson out in Tocantins), but he made a great move by reading Candice and then breaking up her and Cirie. He also did a good job at convincing Tom that he felt bad about the vote and wanted to make amends. He's really impressing me in his second time out here.

2. Boston Rob: He's still Rob, and he's still doing a great job. Even though the Villains lost, Rob seems like he's in the best position and will probably be determining the votes for awhile. Getting rid of Parvati might have been a little smarter, but there should be a few more chances to do that.

3. Sandra: It seems to me like she's getting along with most of her tribe, and I could see her going along way. She's probably given some of the most entertaining comments.

4. Cirie: Talking to Candice was a smart move, but she might have just been outmaneuvered by JT, which is something that I didn't see happening. She had a surprisingly strong performance in the challenge, and she's still probably safe, so I don't think you can ever count Cirie out.

5. Russell: The machete move was a calculated risk, but it seems like it might pay off. Rob and Coach clearly don't trust him, but they would never vote him out before Parvati, so he has the perfect goat even if the numbers wind up being against him.

6. Rupert: He was the most perceptive of the tribe's problem with needing to bond more, and he had some memorable moments in the episode. I hope that he goes far in this game.

7. Jerri: I'd love to see her manage to get Parvati out of the game, and it seems like she'd at least have support from Rob and Coach. Hopefully they can pull that off the next time they go to Tribal.

8. James: He said all the right things after they got back from Tribal, and is definitely doing the most work around camp. I think he's put himself in a good position for right now, in spite of his theatrics at the previous Tribal Council.

9. Amanda: She managed to pull of a surprising challenge win, and right now she's controlling the alliance which is in control. I think she'll be surprised to find out that JT is really in control of things, however.

10. Colby: Performing well in challenges might keep him around for longer, especially since he doesn't have the former winner target on his back like Tom does. Things could go real bad for him soon if he doesn't make a move, though.

11. Coach: Big surprise. Coach talks with someone about "changing the way the game is played" and then doesn't do it. Last time it was about backstabbing, this time it was about voting the flirts out. He also went and compared himself to MLK for no apparent reason.

12. Tyson: His 'fearing for their sanity' comment was pretty funny.

13. Parvati: Well, she didn't get voted out, but she might be in tough waters fairly soon if some of her tribe has their way.

14. Candice: The last thing you ever want to do when you're worried about your place is start freaking out and annoying people. She might have shot herself in the foot with that move.

15. Courtney: She's Courtney. I'm not really sure what she actually did this episode.

16. Danielle: Likewise, she had little in the way of contribution.

17. Tom: He's got no numbers, no idea of what to do, and is in a bad place. That was all to be expected, though.

Gone: Randy: I found him amusing both in Gabon and this time around. I wish he could have lasted longer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-10, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
Rob and Tom: The two natural leaders in the game.

Sidekicks: Colby and surprise, Coach.

Shrewd players and scramblers: Sandra, Parvati, Cirie and JT.

Comic relief: Coach, Tyson, sometimes Courtney

Have brains but can't quite keep up or get stuff done: Jerri, Candice

There but not there: Danielle, Amanda

Out of control egos and just plain annoying: Russell, Rupert, James

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-10, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
1- Parvati: All this talk about "The Most Dangerous Player on our Tribe" means only one thing: Investment

2- Sandra: Rob and Coach turned to her for advice and then she dominated Tribal Council. Smart and effective strategy.

3- JT: All 3 scenes in the Heroes camp involved him directly:
- His duplicity led to putting Tom and Colby in a precarious position.
- JT built the chicken cage.
- JT rattled Candice.

4- Rob: He was the center of the tribe's voting discussion but is he the daddy?

5- Russell: Getting the benefit of the doubt only once may be enough for Hantz to take control.

6- Cirie: People think Cirie is weak!!!! Ask Jerri about it. I would have love to hear her confessional about Candice.

7- Candice: Thanks JT for telling the audience what I have always said: Candice is a smart player. However, she should have spoken to 1 person and 1 person only about the trust issue and that was Cirie. It's called Containment. First step in a crisis.

8- Jerri: She may be a bitter cougar but she has an interesting story. Will we see a cat fight?

9- Tom: He sees what needs to be done but will he be able to turn the situation around?

9- Colby: He looked like a hooligan during that challenge.

10- Coach: We saw how flirting doesn't influence him!!! We also saw how Sandra was able to rattle him during TC. What a joke... He's entertaining though.

12- Courtney: Please give us more Courtney then just showing what she thinks of Randy's clam.

13- Danielle: Like the challenge, she must think her edit sucks. At least we see her participating in the discussions.

14- Amanda: She had a good match with Danielle but her size advantage was enough.

15- Rupert: Funny how the guy with one of the biggest stories ever is now reduced to narrating the tribe's story, not his own.

16- Tyson: He tried to get the vote organized but his opinion didn't seem to count, just like his story.

17- James: Now, he's even a horrible, classless winner. What happened James? Did someone give you a bucketful of rotten apples?

Booted- Randy: Nothing he could do because of the strength advantage the Heroes have.

Sawyer 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-10, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sawyer Click to send private message to Sawyer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
Has anyone heard of a short movie that Rupert made where he plays God? I'd like to see it. Where can I find it?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-10, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
Isn't that Pearl Islands?

03-04-10, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sawyer Click to send private message to Sawyer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
I found it. Another site got me the title, "Believin'" and I found it at www.fastfunnies.com/believin . You can get the DVD or a package with signed Rupert stuff. I also found a FaceBook page devoted to it and it says it's also available as a download. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks!

03-05-10, 01:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 3"
I watched Believin. It's a nice little movie about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and God having a bad day, worry about their existence, if they serve a purpose. Rupert did a good job. You can download it pretty quick and cheap. I give it a thumbs up.

Good to see Rupert coming back last night.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •