The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"surviving survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"surviving survivor"
anyone else watch?

Pretty good look at what's to come

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: surviving survivor michel 02-04-10 1
 RE: surviving survivor AvidRealityWatcher 02-05-10 2
   RE: surviving survivor jbug 02-05-10 3
 RE: surviving survivor Riordan 02-05-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: surviving survivor"
I watched it even if it was mainly a 60 minute commercial for next season. I wish they had interviewed more people that aren't on S20 because the segments I enjoyed the most were from Hatch and Ethan. It was also nice to hear Lis admit Survivor was important to her because she mostly ignores it.

For what I didn't like, they could have showed more from the 10 year Reunion and less of the patting on the back about changing television. S4, S5, S9, S11, S14, S15 and S17 were practically ignored, as if the black sheep of the family. While I agree about S5, S14 and S17, I kinda liked the others a lot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-10, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: surviving survivor"
Yea I too watched it and was liking some of what they showed. Me preferencly would have enjoyed if they instead showed a clip from everyseason and talked what made that season so unique. Leading up to showing the top two or three that ended up in the finals.

I was also wondering when they showed the lovers of survivor and the guy that has hodgkins disease if they were going to do anykind of tribute to jen lyons who recently passed from cancer and was dissappointed that she was only mentioned for less than 2 minutes, seemed kinda cheeky to me.

I love ruppert as much as the next person, and i also love to watch russel, but why do we have to make such peanut butter and jelly assumptions about a player just because people at home view them that way. I would love to see both play completely different from the way they played the first time around and for rupert the first and second time. This would throw me way off and become truly new and exiting to watch.

And yes Michel you were right, a little less back patting themselves for television history changes and a little more of some of the seasons not discussed would have been far more entertaining to watch. Watching them pat themselves on the back is as bad as Russels claim that he is the best there ever was or will be. Why dont they just master bate and get over it already? Sorry for the visual but you get my point, they love themselves so much.

I do believe that they should have shown the entire cast and not just say thier names at the end. seemed like that was as much exposure as they wanted to put on them as they probably wont make it to the end of the season. If thats the case then why do that to the audience. I love a good surprise and not have to make assumptions.

Look at me going on and on, sorry guys, just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in.

All this is my own humble opinion, so please im sorry if i offended anyone.

ARW

ARW

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-10, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: surviving survivor"
no need for apologies; I enjoy your view points; you can add your 10 cents anytime (inflation you know )

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: surviving survivor"
I enjoyed it. At least it was something a little different. Kind of like seeing old friends again. Loved the Hatch/Hantz dynamic. Nice comedy duo. I'd put money on Pavarti winning H vs. V, as much as she was highlighted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •