The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Help me here

So if S20 will air in Feb, then they have already been there, done that and are back, right?

Production is currently doing what they do best - editing

So, if any of the S19 Samoa contestants participated in S20
*they did so without knowing the outcome of S19;
*those on the jury or in the final 3 didn't have much time at home before leaving again;
*all participants on S20 will have been able to see all their opponents from previous seasons except any from S19. Does this seem a bit unfair?
For example, if RussHell goes to S20, none of the other players will have had a chance to watch S19 and won't know how he played the game. All they'll know is that he was perceived as a villian (because of course we know if he is there that has to be the tribe he is on ).
If Natalie is on S20, others won't know that she was playing under the radar.
Same goes for all the S19 players that might be on S20.

*of course, it also means (if RussHell is on S20) that he won't know while he is there that he his game play didn't work. He left the Final Tribal council knowing that the jurors didn't love him; but I think he still thought they'd vote him the money. So does that mean he will play the same lying game in S20 that he played in S19?
Provided of course that he is on S20......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Estee 12-21-09 1
 RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Snidget 12-21-09 2
   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... RonReports 12-21-09 3
       RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Molaholic 12-22-09 4
           RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Snidget 12-22-09 5
               RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... jbug 12-22-09 6
                   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Estee 12-22-09 7
                   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Snidget 12-22-09 9
 RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... realitycoholic 12-22-09 8
   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... Wacko Jacko 01-04-10 10
       RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... jbug 01-05-10 11
           RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... dabo 01-05-10 12
               RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... iltarion 01-05-10 13
                   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... PepeLePew13 01-05-10 14
                       RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... michel 01-05-10 15
                           RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... PepeLePew13 01-05-10 16
                               RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... garcor 01-07-10 17
                                   RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... iltarion 01-07-10 18
                                       RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... garcor 01-07-10 19
       RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thought... sol 01-08-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Judging by his post-game interviews, he's not capable of changing his game, mind, self-perception, and quite possibly his underwear. It'll be exactly the same strategy, which may potentially lead to exactly the same result.

Fair? Fair?

Heh.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
S20 was over by the time the earthquake/tsunami struck Samoa

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-crew-members-unharmed-by-samoa-earthquake-tsunami-9630.php

A few crew were left doing tear down, but everyone else was back by then.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-21-09, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
I don't believe that anyone from Season 19 is on Season 20. There are enough contestants from Seasons 1 through 18 to create a fine cast for Season 20. As someone explained, there would be problems if someone from Season 19 would also be in Season 20.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Without consulting any spoilers, I believe Jiffy did drop a hint that one (RussHell) or maybe two S19ers would be on A.S.S.2.0.

Also, I remember at least one (Rupert?) player from the preceding season for A.S.S.1.0.

12-22-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Yep Rupert (from wiki) was on Season 7 (Pearl Islands filmed -June 23, 2003
– July 31, 2003) and turned right around for All Stars Season 8. (filmed-November 3, 2003
– December 11, 2003_

Looks like also Season 15 (China filmed June 25, 2007
– August 02, 2007) had James and Amanda turn around for Fans vs Favorites (filmed October 29, 2007
– December 6, 2007)

Now in both of those they may have seen a few episodes before heading over, but the others didn't really know their game play or have personal relationships formed by the time they went.

12-22-09, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Now in both of those they may have seen a few episodes before heading over, but the others didn't really know their game play or have personal relationships formed by the time they went.

& this is the point of my thread

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
That everyone should have been given a small protective dose of the RH19 virus before being subjected to the stomach-ejector that is the full-face spray of the RH20?

12-22-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
But none of the previous turn arounds knew the final results. They didn't get the reunion show until after the second show.

So obviously EPMB doesn't care if people know if their game play work and

Since when has he really cared about the game being fair? Did something happen to him recently that would have changed something?

Being a turn around has advantages and disadvantages, it is still a what you do with the hand you get dealt.

Lots of people get cast for some disadvantage they have, too old, too young, just way too too.

I figure not fair is pretty much the whole point.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
As soon as they announced the S20 format, I thought to myself that Russell must be in it as he is shown in the previews of 'villains'. My second thought was that he must not have made it far as he certainly wasn't thin enough!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-04-10, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Cast Revealed today:

HEROES:

Rupert Boneham
Seasons: 'Pearl Islands' (8th place); 'All-Stars' (4th place)
Memorable moment: Known for his boisterous personality, bushy beard and tie-dyed shirts, Rupert made his mark on the first day of 'Pearl Islands' when, embracing the pirate theme of the season, he stole the shoes of the opposing tribe.

James Clement
Seasons: 'China' (7th place); 'Micronesia' (7th place (injury))
Memorable moment: James has the unfortunate distinction of being the only player in the history of 'Survivor' to be voted out of the game while in possession of two immunity idols.

Colby Donaldson
Seasons: 'The Australian Outback' (2nd place); 'All-Stars' (12th place)
Memorable moment: Colby made a costly (to the tune of $900,000) decision when, after winning the final five immunity challenges, he selected the well-liked Tina Wesson to sit beside him in the final tribal council, instead of Keith Famie. Third time's the charm?

Cirie Fields
Seasons: 'Panama' (4th place); 'Micronesia' (3rd place)
Memorable moment: Cirie endeared herself to fans through two seasons of 'Survivor' with her sweetness while playing an amazing social game, which included several blindsides and eliminations of close allies.

Amanda Kimmel
Seasons: 'China' (3rd place); 'Micronesia' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Amanda became the first female to find a hidden immunity idol on 'China,' using it to save herself.

Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Season: 'Gabon' (3rd place)
Memorable moment: Sugar spent more time on Exile Island (or "The Sugar Shack," as she called it) than any other player; she found the hidden immunity idol almost immediately.

Stephenie LaGrossa
Seasons: 'Palau' (7th place); 'Guatemala' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Stephenie was the only surviving member of her tribe; rather than participate in a merger, she was simply absorbed into the opposing team, and was quickly voted out.

James "J.T." Thomas
Season: 'Tocantins' (winner)
Memorable moment: In one tribal challenge, J.T. lost half of a tooth to secure his victory. Host Jeff Probst later returned the tooth at the live reunion special.

Tom Westman
Season: 'Palau' (winner)
Memorable moment: During an impromptu fishing challenge, Tom stunned everyone when he caught a shark.

Candice Woodcock
Season: 'Cook Islands' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Candice chose to join the other tribe with then-ally Jonathan Penner -- a costly mistake, as Jonathan went on to stab her in the back.

VILLAINS

Tyson Apostol
Season: 'Tocantins' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Tyson will forever be remembered for his biting commentary during interview segments ("It's funny when people cry," he said) and his constant sparring with Sierra Reed, who managed to finish one place ahead of him.

Randy Bailey
Season: 'Gabon' (8th place)
Memorable moment: Randy held a grudge with Sugar for taking the last cookie that he'd bought during an auction. Much to his dismay, Sugar wound up giving the cookie away.

Sandra Diaz-Twine
Season: 'Pearl Islands' (winner)
Memorable moment: Sandra became sole survivor of 'Pearl Islands,' despite having never won a challenge throughout the season.

Danielle DiLorenzo
Season: 'Panama' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Danielle's key moment came when she beat Cirie in a fire-making challenge to earn her spot in the final three.

Russell Hantz
Season: 'Samoa' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Russell went in intending to play the game hard and "evil," which meant doing things like pouring out his own tribemates' canteens and burning their socks just to get into their minds.

Jerri Manthey
Season: 'The Australian Outback' (8th place); 'All-Stars' (10th place)
Memorable moment: Perhaps the first "Queen of Mean" in 'Survivor' history, Jerri infamously accused Kel Gleason of smuggling beef jerky into the Outback.

Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano
Seasons: 'Marquesas' (10th place); 'All-Stars' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: At the live 'All-Stars' reunion, Rob proposed to ally -- and now wife -- Amber Brkich.

Parvati Shallow
Seasons: 'Cook Islands' (6th place); 'Micronesia' (winner)
Memorable moment: In an attempt to extend her stay, Parvati put her best flirt forward when she got into a hot tub nude with Ozzy and Yul.

Ben "Coach" Wade
Season: 'Tocantins' (5th place)
Memorable moment: In a shocking move, Coach chose to go without fire and food during his stay on Exile Island.

Courtney Yates
Season: 'China' (2nd place)
Memorable moment: Courtney was an aggressive player from the start, making strong alliances and crafty strategic moves throughout the season, though she is most remembered for her sharp wit and how incredibly thin she got during the course of the show.

01-05-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
StephaME? Hero?
I had hoped never to see her again; or hear her me me me me me again. sigh

I don't get Sandra or Boston Rob being Villians - guess they wanted to play & there were too many good guys already...

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
We should be using Boston Rob's other nickname...

The Robfather.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-05-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Personally, I am STUNNED by some of the people on this list, though that is to be expected, I suppose.
Someone explain to me how Candice is a Hero and Danielle is a Villian. I seem to remember Candice spending nearly half the show on Exile Island because she was so hated. And Danielle is too stupid to be a villian. Maybe it has more to do with needing more attractive women for the cast; in that case, good casting.
Maybe with her third try Cirie can manage to get farther than Amanda. I doubt it though. Personally, I don't agree with even people I like, like Amanda, getting a 3rd shot at this.
Except Rob, he can be on every season for all I care. Let's see if being a husband and father toned him down at all. (I doubt it.)
Oh, and it is always great to see Colby too.
Tom Westman will have the biggest target on his back that Survivor has ever seen, though Terry might have an argument with that. It will be great to see him again though.
Rob M, Parvati and Russell on the same tribe?? I am shocked the world didn't explode.

>

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"

>Rob M, Parvati and Russell on
>the same tribe?? I am
>shocked the world didn't explode.

And Coach. Don't forget Coach.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
...and co-coach who wants to be coach in place of coach.

By the way, Tribe opened up a "Be The Survivor" thread over in Bashers and there are still interesting cast members left for you guys to play. Guess who I'm playing?!!!!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Bo-ring. Whoever it is, it isn't as good as ME!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-07-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-10 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Wonder if anyone will take Coach seriously? Don't see how anyone could if they watched his season.

Surprised at how young JT and Amanda are. Both 25. That's my son's age. They seemed more mature than many of the "older" players. Though perhaps Amanda's age might have contributed to her not so great jury performances.

Danielle? Shane would be more fun; at least if they made him give up smoking the day before they start filming.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-07-10, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"

Unless jettisoned pre-merge for a multitude of reasons, (female spite, alpha male battle with Rob M), Coach might actually have a good shot since many would probably see him as a goat.
I'll take Danielle all the way over Shane, though she is no villian. Shane was more of a character, but we have plenty of male characters. I would prefer to look at them, er, I mean, her, any day.

>

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-07-10, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Good point. Guess no one would be afraid to go to final TC with him.

Wonder if like the first all-stars, previous winners will be too obvious targets to have a real chance at winning.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts"
Gotta admit, the people I'm most looking forward to seeing again are Tyson and Courtney for their confessionals ... loved their comments. I liked Randys caustic attitude too. The Robfather has been a favorite in 2 seasons of Survivor and 2 seasons of TAR. I hope all 4 go deep ... I find them entertaining.

The best start to S20 would be a double boot getting rid of Stephenie and Rupert in ep 1, and Sugar being dumped in ep2.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •