The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-06-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Com'on Jiffy...what do you mean "you're not buying it?"
Taj has Eddie George for a hubby! Why would she give a hoot if Huck Finn or some dude she can outlift prefers a skank over her??

1) TYSON (2,5) - He gets the most out of his boney, scrawny frame...even when doing a tribal dance. What a riot. He could be among my all-time favorite characters and if he can deliver on his plan to make Erinn cry at TC, I'll put him in my Top 5 of all time.

2)TAJ (5,4) - Don't you worry none, Mama. I'd take you over Sydney in a NY minute...and you wouldn't even have to wear my smelly shorts; your effort and passion for the game impresses me enough.

3) STEVE (4,3) - Like his position; like his approach. If players want to think you're a geek, let them. We all know better.

4) SIERRA (3,2) - Still liking her grit. Loved her assessment of being on the bottom of the totem pole, moving up to the middle, and now in a cross-tribal alliance. Unless she changes her wardrobe, the pixel editing crew will be forced to work overtime this season as they did in China for Amanda.

5) BRENDAN (1,7) - Sorry dude but I had to drop you down. No way I believe you couldn't salvage a few minutes to talk with Sierra. MAJOR blunder, but got lucky when Sierra chose Taj. Like I said in Week 2...the stars are aligning perfectly for him this season (so far.)

6) JT (6,1) - Great job in the RC. Nice guy, but will probably be a prime target post merge.

7) DEBBIE (13,14) - Her effort in the RC made me forget about the firepit (at least for this week.) No way you were going to outlast my Nubian Princess Warrior, but at least you didn't quit prematurely.

8) JOE (7,13) - Well I certainly thought YOU would have been able to outlast Taj. How does it feel having a schoolboy crush on a pretty girl who is wearing someone else's "class ring" (or dirty underware in this case)?

9) BENJAMIN (11,9) - Well I'm glad he confirmed what most knew all along about Jerry's boo-boo belly saving Erinn's hide. But shame on you for making my pal Michel look bad by not mentioning Tyson is a "cockaroach", Debbie is a "suck-up", and you are a "Douchebag." BAD BENJI!

10) SPENSER (10,12) - Total waste of space. Could Survivor PLEASE raise the eligibility age back up to 21?

11) ERINN (12,11) - Golly Gee...why would anyone want to break up with you??? *snort* Once again your ticket was punched out of the game yet she lives another day. Every season there seems to be that one castaway with nine lives. Now we need to get Miss "Nine Lives" to smile like a Cheshire Cat so Benji can work on emulating her facial expressions.

12) SKANK-NEY (9,10) - You're wearing a dude's boxer shorts with NO washing machines on the set??? EWWWWWWW!!!!!! I don't think even Perv-ati would have skanked that low. Where were you when they were casting for Micronesia?

BOOTED) SANDY (8,8) - Long time overdue. How's Jerry going to contain himself with all those "sex kittens" in the Loser's Lounge?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-06-09 1
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-06-09 2
       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-07-09 4
           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-07-09 6
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 garcor 03-06-09 3
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 iltarion 03-07-09 5
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-07-09 7
       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-07-09 8
           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 iltarion 03-07-09 9
               RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-07-09 10
                   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-07-09 11
                       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 sol 03-07-09 12
                           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-07-09 13
                               RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 garcor 03-08-09 14
                           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-08-09 16
                       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-08-09 15
                           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 LFJ 03-08-09 17
                               RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-08-09 18
                                   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-08-09 19
                                   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 LFJ 03-08-09 20
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 michel 03-08-09 21
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 iltarion 03-08-09 22
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 Aruba 03-08-09 23
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 sol 03-08-09 24
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 electropoprebel 03-08-09 25
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 CTgirl 03-09-09 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
"9) BENJAMIN (11,9) - Well I'm glad he confirmed what most knew all along about Jerry's boo-boo belly saving Erinn's hide. But shame on you for making my pal Michel look bad by not mentioning Tyson is a "cockaroach", Debbie is a "suck-up", and you are a "Douchebag." BAD BENJI!"

I see that I have to explain this again. That's alright, I have time.

I know that Erinn was lucky to avoid the boot, I never denied that. BUT, as much as she was lucky to avoid the vote, she was UNLUCKY to have been put in that position in the first place.

Timbira could have won that challenge and they would have been better if Jerry hadn't been sick. Timbira could have seen just how useless Coach, keeping Erinn safe. Erinn could have been placed on Jalapao and never even been a target.

My point is that playing "What if" is pointless. Things happen in this game. Coach didn't make anyone but himself look bad!!

But that will be on my list that I will post later.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-06-09, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Didn't Timbira have a slight advantage before they started the puzzle solving part of the challenge? If so, then Jerry's illness had nothing to do with the tribe not being able to solve the puzzle. Whst does a stomach ache have to do with solving a puzzle. Sorry, I still see that as a reach.

03-07-09, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
The puzzle required strength. Listen and you clearly hear someone from Timbira yelling: "Jerry help us" when they are trying to lift the last block. Also Jerry was slow in his leg of the race, cutting into Timbira's lead.

But that's not even my main point. Erinn was put in a tribe with a weirdo mysogynist who has delusions of grandeur. She became his target through very little fault of her own. I don't understand how that could serve as reason to loathe her.

03-07-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Yes I heard the "Jerry Help Us" uttered out of frustration when it appeared inevitable Timbira would lose because of their inability to solve the puzzle. Benji, Brendan, and Tyson provided ample strength, so saying they NEEDED a middle-aged man's extra strength to lift a box is a rather thin argument. I don't care if Jerry was crawling on his hands and knees...TIMBIRA HAD THE LEAD!!!

To say they could have had a BIGGER lead...whoopty-do. Fact is they had a LEAD going into the puzzle-solving and it was their challenge to lose at that point REGARDLESS of Jerry's health. Enough on that challenge...Timbira lost more for intellectual reasons as opposed to physical reasons.

As for Erinn. I can give you a few reasons for ranking her low. She's paraniod, she's whiny, she's dumb (challenging a self-proclaimed leader when YOU have no alliance), and she's irritating. I agree this was facilitated by being on a tribe she doesn't like. But HEY, Tyson doesn't seem all that thrilled about the tribe either. The difference is he's trying to deal with it using positive energy, thus my high ranking for him. Erinn is dealing with it using negative energy, thus my low ranking for her.

My grandfather (God rest his soul) always said, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Tyson, with his upbeat and "let me make the best of this situation" attitude is trying to be part of the solution. Erinn, for all the reasons I stated above, is adding to the problem.

Are you proud of me, Grandpa?!!!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-06-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

1) Taj: Liked the way she didn't get suspicious of Brendan when Sierra showed up on exile knowing nothing of the cross-tribal alliance. Instead Taj made sure to recruit her. Also good job at RC though it was made to order for her. Not sure if she didn't overdo it at TC though I can understand her reasoning for pointing out that Sydney was closer to Joe than JT. Splintering the guys on her tribe is likely in her interest provided she makes it to merge.

2) Sierra: Also liked her realistic assessment of where she is in the game and her competitiveness.

3) Steve: Seems pretty smart and could be well positioned too.

4) JT: Appears to be the leader of his tribe in the eyes of his tribesmates, unlike Coach, who is only a leader in his own eyes.

5) Debbie: Competed hard.

6) Sydney: Would like to meet her. Jeff Probst said on another site that she's so beautiful in person the crew would drop whatever they were doing whenever she would show up just to watch her.

7) Tyson: Sometimes funny, other times just bizarre. Did like his loin cloth dance.

8) Brendan: Agree he had to find a way to talk to Sierra before the RC.

9) Joe and Spenser: No idea what to say about either.

11) Coach: Comments becoming less funny and more annoying. Wonder what he is thinking if he is watching this season. Note also his underwhelming challenge performance and the fact he wasn't in the weightholding RC challenge. Might hang around as a perfect final two opponent.

12) Erinn: Agree pulling away from your tribe is likely the worst thing you can do.

GONE: Sandy: Between her body in a bathing suit and her bean fixation she couldn't leave too soon, even if she did compete hard.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-09, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Okay. I'm your huckleberry.
I'm back and on track. Actually caught up on the DVR last week but didn't have the time to post until now. Good to see most the same sad characters are around still.
Speaking of which, is this really a new season or just a caricature of players and events from past seasons?

1. Brendan - I'm not a huge fan of his, but I have to concede he is the #1 player at this point. He has the idol. He formed the 2-tribe alliance. He got even Coach to concede leadership to him (kiss of death or not). And he seemed to be the key figure in putting the puzzle together to finally get a win.
2. Taj - Gets the backseat to Brendan only because he found the idol first and because Taj foolishly revealed her husband is Eddie George. Oh, she also just ended up on the wrong side of a vote, never a good thing there. Her strength should keep her safe til merge unless she blows it.
3. Stephen - Fell "##### backwards" into a decent alliance so he gets little credit for that. I like his attitude though, and he has that combo of game intelligence while being a non-threat that can really make him a threat in this game.
4. Tyson- I would rate him higher except for his tendency to play to the camera. I loved his confessional about making the other team call him coach, but all the false nastiness towards his tribemates is getting old.
5. Coach - So people don't like an opinionated, confident guy? I must have missed the parts where this guy deserves all the vitriol. He definitely makes this season more interesting. Yeah, he can't be ranked too high due to his mysterious less than impressive challenge performances (Tyson takes on the weight in the challenge instead of him? Whuh?), and his apparently over-estimation of himself. And his attitude alone probably makes it impossible for him to win this game, but I'm still glad he is around. Sorry, Aruba, how can you call this guy Benjamin? Can't do it.
6. JT- Challenge stud. Strongest guy around. I like his attitude as well. But having a model wear his boxers is about all he's going to get out of this trip. The fact that he and Joe had to go back and steal from the other tribe after winning the RC just showed who is giving the orders. Not him.
7. Erin - My annoyance with her is melting a little. Maybe it was just the tears that did it. At least she has a reason for some of her pathetic game play. Her tussles with Coach just dig her hole deeper. That battle was lost when Candace got the boot. She might be useless in the spectrum of the game, but there is something about her I dig. It might pass though.
8. Sierra - Seems to be this season's overrated castaway. Fell into an alliance by luck. Is she still sick? That might explain why she always looks miserable. Completely understandable why everyone voted for her at the start. Who wants someone around who looks like they are hating every minute of it? Like I said, if she is ill, I give her a pass on a lot of this.
9. Sydney- At least playing "some" game, though very little. Unlike many others, as voiced in the past, I have no problem with a woman using all of her advantages in this game. It would be nice if she had some more game though. She is model pretty, but hardly the superstar everyone is making her out to be. She is not even the hottest woman this season; Candace was.
10. Debbie- Gets this spot for effort. Congrats.
11. Joe - Got to spend some time flirting with a model. Not sure what else his purpose is. He seemed to be confused into thinking that when JT finally gave in during the RC that it meant it was time for him to do likewise. Fortunately for him, there was no way in ell Debbie was outlasting Taj. Dude has no story at all. That's the story of an immediate postmerge boot.
12. Spencer - Who? How can we be 4 shows in and I still barely know who this guy is? This is irrelevancy to the highest degree. No props.

the not-dearly departed...

Carolina- Was that her name? Archetypical 1st boot.
Candace- A damn shame. That's what that was. The infamous bossy boot. Arguably one of the hottest women to ever grace Survivor. Briefly. When your tribe would rather keep the weak link than someone as hot and strong as you, then you've done dire wrong. Very sad to see them go.
Jerry- The infamous older guy succumbs to sickness boot.
Sandy- Nothing separates like age- the great 2nd constant of Survivor. It also doesn't help when you are batty as an unused chimney.

>

03-07-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
HEY ILTARION...Welcome Back!!!

I hear you about Sydney not even being the hottest this season. In my own personal "Hottie Olympics", she would only get the Bronze Medal behind Carolina and Candace.

But sadly on this show (and even in society) all too often the loosest girl gets dubbed the "Hottest". HMMMM, maybe that's why they call this a "Reality" Show???

Anyway, nice to see you back!

03-07-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-09 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

Hello Iltarion, nice to see you back

Aruba, I see that you missed the clip where Candace says that she wanted to make out like crazy, probably with Tyson or maybe even a girl, if only they could win a reward shower.

ETA: The transcript which I find hilarious but will probably make your skin crawl:

Secret Scene: Candace

After living away from civilization for five days, Candace begins to find various members of her tribe attractive

(Erinn and Candace are bathing)

Candace: As time goes on, everyone starts to get more attractive to everyone.

Erinn: Yeah. They're the only boys I've seen in the past couple of days.

Candace: Brendan's starting to get really hot.

Erinn: Yeah!

Candace: (doubles over in laughter) He was like this nerdy...now I'm like... Who would you make out with? If you had to pick someone. I might even pick Tyson.

Erinn: He's just like a little bit awkward. If I had to start up a little love connection, I might pick you.

Candace: Who, me?

Erinn: Yeah, you.

Candace: Why me?

Erinn: Cause I think it'd be cute.

Candace: (laughs) Shut up! Likewise. Little jungle fever going on in the jungle! (Erinn starts laughing) Get outta here...

Candace (solo): It's day 5 and I'm losing my mind. Every day I'm here I get more and more attracted to more people. I don't know if it's like being in an isolated environment. Every day I'm here I get more and more attracted to more people. I don't know if it's like being in an isolated environment. People are checking out people they would never check out in normal day-to-day life, and I know that's happening with me, you know what I mean?

(various scenes of Candace ogling people)

Candace: I'm gonna tell you right now, if we win a shower and brush our teeth, I'm getting freaky with somebody.

Erinn: She's like, "I don't care who it is. It's been a long time. I've been out here 4 days, I'm done."

Candace: Somebody. Male, female, I don't know! Somebody. Somebody's making out with me! I don't care. I would even make out with Coach./

Now, that's reality!!

03-07-09, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Great scene. When the guys from Timbira see that scene, they'll be ticked about booting Candace so soon. Strange reaction to being out in the wild with people. You would think the opposite would be true. Great example of human science: with people you never know.
Sydney is flirty, but I doubt highly she is "loose." She is a model after all. I doubt she'd flirt with any of these guys if they saw her in real life.

>

03-07-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Yes Michel...I wasn't aware of that clip.

Of course if I had a dollar for every girl who said they would do something of that nature but when push came to shove and they actually were in the position to back it up but never followed through...well let's just say I'd have more money now than the winner of Survivor when announced in May! LOL!!!

Iltarion; I suppose at this point perhaps loose "potential" might be a more accurate assessment of Skank-ney. But sorry folks...when a person wears someone else's two-week old underware that hasn't been washed, that goes WAAAAAAAAAY beyond the "flirting" stage in MY book. But then again, that's only my book. To each their own I guess.

03-07-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Why do you think it wasn't washed? They boil water. Jenna washed her underwear.

Where does "Beerfest" fit in your book?
(google "beerfest candace smith". Some links aren't PG-13)

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
The Candace - Erinn secret scene shouldn't be taken too seriously. Regarding Erinn, Candace said, in her interview, "she was highly insecure, intimidated by me from the very beginning. She was like obsessed with me, and I knew she really didn't want me around. I mean she went on and on about "Oh my God, why do you look like that without makeup? And your body and blah, blah, blah. I gained weight to be on here." Yeah, right!.

It would seem that Erinn is playing without an alliance of any kind. The person she may have known best didn't think very highly of her. I will give her credit for standing up to Coach at TC of ep3, but the gutsy move isn't backed up with any apparent support from the rest of the tribe.

03-07-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
You should highlight the word "apparent". A scene made me think that her apparent lack of support is strictly manipulation.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-09, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Would be surprised if anyone on that tribe, even Tyson, takes Coach seriously. They probably roll their eyes every time he walks away.

03-08-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Great post, Sol.

If Candace's interview is accurate it would further rienforce the negativity that comes out of that girl. And Erinn gained weight before she went on Survivor? HMMMM...maybe that might explain why her partner broke up wih her before she left? Poor Baby

03-08-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
HMMM...I guess we'll both need to continuing "explaining" ourselves.

>Why do you think it wasn't
>washed? They boil water. Jenna
>washed her underwear.

OK, I guess we have a different opinion of "washing" clothes. I'm not saying JT's shorts (or Jenna's underwear) was not wettened; I'm saying is was not washed. Washing involves cleaners and detergents. If applying hot water under their armpits will not remove smelly body order, I hardly think hot water would reverse the effect of an article of clothing bunched up against someone else's crotch or wedged between their butt cheeks! Sorry for getting graphic, but I guess I need to explain why I will ALWAYS regard that as skanky.

>Where does "Beerfest" fit in your
>book?
>(google "beerfest candace smith". Some links
>aren't PG-13)

Beerfest "fits into my book" as a cult movie. PERIOD. I googled it but could not come up with any videos. But it doesn't matter if I did because I think I know where you are going with this. If an actor/actress engages in a sex scene in the movies because it's in a script they needed to study for months, I hardly would assume they are horny toads in real life. I guess we can all assume that Anthony Hopkins dines every night on "human liver served with fava beans and a nice chianti" because of his acting role as Hannibal Lector??? Let's not get ridiculous and allow me to address your anticipated response.

These castaways are not handed a script when they start the season. I never bought any Survivor's meager attempt to save face by saying..."Oh golly gee, that was not REALLY me, I was just playing the game" YADDA-YADDA-YADDA; BLAH-BLAH-BLAH...

Not buying it; never did; never will. You are...who you are...who you are! But I know we both have gone down this path before.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Hey Aruba,

It's nice to have you back, Amigo.

It is comforting to know that some things don't change.

Michel can still goad you into being defensive, and Iltarion will ruxh to your side - a real Poncho. As you say, "You are...who you are...who you are".

Sometimes, it is very entertaining!

03-08-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Hey LFJ...nice to see you too!

I know...what would I do without my "main man" Michel. Would Ali be the same without Frazier; or Navratilova without Chrissy Evert; or Jack Nicklaus without Arnie Palmer?

Brings me back to my High School days. I was somewhat of an anomoly. In addition to playing sports I also was a member of our championship Chess Team and a valuable member of the Debate Team. Yes I know, a unique combination. Guess I'm not surprising a single soul on these Boards that I was a debater in school. LOL

But hey, I'm glad you think it's entertaining because that's was it's intended to be. Ain't that right, Michel, AKA "Frazier, AKA "Chrissy Evert", AKA "Arnie Palmer"?

03-08-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
I always do it for fun because that's what a television program is about. I must say that I worry we bore other people to death rather than entertain them so: Thanks LFJ

Aruba, about you taking on the role of Ali, you have to remember that GOAT in Ali's case meant a completely different thing than in Survivor!!!!! This is Survivor so be my guess with that role.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Well stated and appreciated.

03-08-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-09 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

I guess I need to put my list in also:

1) ERINN (7,1)- We saw that she took charge of the word puzzle with Brendan. A smart player in this tribe led by a dumbass, a woman of substance and very good looking in this cast made up of models.

What's not to like?

2) SIERRA (1,3)- That's the way you make a power shift in this game, find someone to align with and earn their trust. She finally smiled and that was nice to see.

3) JT (3,4)- Finally, a strong guy that thinks ahead and plans against a twist. That was smart.

4) TAJ (9,6)- She took a big chance of talking to Sierra when she realized that Brendan hadn't done so but it paid off. This woman is smart, positive in camp and strong in challenges. The Anti-Crystal! I get the feeling that she will win the guys over against Sydney.

5) BRENDAN (2,2)- A rule in Survivor is to keep your alliance informed of your moves, to anticipate their needs. I know that going off alone with Sierra may have been difficult after the "firepit" incident but he had nothing but time to find the occasion. Still, a strong player. Is that how he made his millions though, by letting other people do the work? He wouldn't be the first.

6) STEPHEN (4,5)- Stephen is following Taj in one alliance and JT in another. JT and Taj voted differently. That's not good for Stephen.

7) SYDNEY (11,9)- She's finally given a chance to explain her game.

Sydney Strategizing

The sneakiness of the game is fun but don't reveal it to others! Survivor usually eats up the "femmes fatales".

8) DEBBIE (12,13)- I just love watching Survivor's editing masters. You see a crocodile eating up a dead fish that was beached and, right after, you see Debbie walking carefree into camp saying that she was just laying in the water. She won't see it coming!!

9) JOE (14,7)- Jeff mentioned that JT beat Rupert's record but he should have mentioned that this big dude didn't even tie Osten's mark. It's not often that you can say Osten would have been a better team mate.

10) SPENSER (13,11)- Insignificant.

11) Coach (8,8)- OK, he's central to this season's story but now I'm sick of his antics.

Co-11) TYSON (5,10)-

"Unga-Bunga"
Doesn't he look smart?

Booted: SANDY (10,12)- It wasn't her age that did her in but her craziness. She had a good run.

03-08-09, 05:31 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Seems like Candace has a habit of calling everyone insecure. I would say that is a sign.
I kinda like Erinn, but a smart player? Haha... She aligned with the first boot from her tribe, someone who didn't even like her, and continues to alienate herself from everyone. She may be a smart person, but she is a terrible player.
I'm not rushing to anyone's defense. I hope Sydney keeps it up, and I wish I would have gotten a chance to see Candace do the same. It is TV afterall. You go girl.

>

03-08-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
OK...GOTTA respond to those captions. Too damn funny!

ERINN "What's not to like?"

Where do I start. She's insecure, a terrible player, paranoid, and she crys on TV over someone who obviously knew there's not a whole lot to like.

SKANK-NEY "Sydney Strategizing"

Wrong pic for the caption. Being she only has one way to strategize you needed a pic of her wearing JT's unwashed skanky underwear.

TYSON "Doesn't he look smart?"

I don't recall ever putting "smart" and "Tyson" in the same sentence? What he does look like is a person making the best out of a crappy tribe he is stuck on. Perhaps Miss "What's not to like" could pick up some pointers.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
1 - Tyson (2,1) - television said last week that Tyson was like Greg Buis. Hmmmm ... I see some similarities - beyond the blond hair. Sharp, clever, irreverent, funny, not taking this game too seriously - it is a game after all. Strong with endurance ... but alas, I do not think he will endure to the F2. He is planning to carry coach as far as he can for the vote.

2 - TJ (7,1) - "strongest man alive", may help him on an immunity run. He also played it smart by leaving a bag 'o' beans ... although that thought may really belong to Debbie.

3 - Stephen (3,2) - as long as he can carry 2 alliances he is in good shape.

4 - Brendon (1,4) - is he on a business trip? His business acumen lets others do the work ... is he planting seeds in the minds of others?

5 - Sierra (4,7) - smart enough to be UTR in an alliance with Brendan, while staying on good terms with Benji. Tenacious enough to go a long way.

6 - Taj (5,5) - taking unnecessary chances, although voting for Joe seems innocent enough it seems to be a forbearing of who she wants out soon.

7 - Erinn (11,10) - her prowess at puzzles should be noticed by most of her tribe. Penis brain (ooops, I mean the maestro) wont see it because he's busy admiring himself, but Brendon and Sierra will - will we see a 3 vs 3 develop at Timbira.

8 - Sydney (9,8) - Nicole was a massage therapist in PI, Misty tried the shoulder rub thing with flirting in Exile Island ... but only Sydney has got that strategy to work ... so far

9 - Debbie (12,13) - still lets Benji do most of her thinking, but she can carry a heavier load than he can.

10 - Spencer (9,8) - here by default

11 - Joe (6,12) - his challenge 'costume' makes him easy to recognize ... but what else has he done?

12 - Benji (13,14) - he just keeps on moving up the charts ... now up to 12. I'm trying to imagine him and Sandy on the same tribe ... a couple of very deluded people.

Boot - the bug-eyed, very crazy sex kitten. I'm sure it will be months before I get the image of her in a bikini out of my nightmares. Complaining that JT should have gotten both bags 'o' beans just confirms how she really doesn't have a clue about strategy ... or anything else for that matter.

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-09, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-09 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-08-09 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

1) Brendan- playing a great game! Never thought i would root for a millionare!

2) Taj- Shut up! Now Im rooting for TWO!!! LOL

3) JT- He would be at the top spot if he would have saved Sandy

4) Stephen- See 'JT'

5) Erinn- I find myself REALLY rooting for her in this game and im not sure why :I

6) Spencer- Falling into the invisible edit, but holding hope for our cutie

7) Sierra- I like her and I think we'll see gameplay from her

8) Tyson- Hate the Greg Buis comparisons, he's not worthy of them

9) Debbie- bleh... liking her more actually

10) Coach- Are you serious? is HE serious? haha cmon.... get a clue

11) Joe- BORING. I believe he will be the only one to fall for the 'pretty girl flirts to get ahead strategy'

12) Sydney- UGH. Think she'll only fool ONE in the 'pretty girl flirts to get ahead strategy'

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
1. JT (4)– He’s the guy I would want on my team and would want to be aligned with.

2. Brendan (1) – Another one of my favorites, but he lost out on the first spot because he didn’t find the time to talk to Sierra. He got lucky with the way it worked out.

3. Stephen (3) – I’m not quite sure why I like him so much, but I am rooting for him.

4. Taj (6) – Great job in the reward challenge. When she was holding all that weight she looked like a statue of a Greek goddess. I really liked the sportsmanship she had with Debbie, but man she gave too much away at Tribal talking about not needing anyone. Let’s just tell everyone you have found the idol. Her mouth is going to get her in trouble.

5. Sierra (5)– I like her tenacity and the way she’s worked her way up the food chain.

6. Tyson (2) – I’m so disappointed in him. He’s like the class clown who we all know is smart but just won’t try (but is still the guy you want on your team at recess.)

7. Debbie (13) – I’m popping her up a bunch of spots because she held her own against Taj. That was impressive to me (my back would have crumpled under all that weight!) and she’s half the size of Taj!

8. Sydney (10) – She’s not doing much in the game, but I like her. Even I was happy that the guy’s eye candy wasn’t voted out!

9. Joe (11) - Meh. Erik H. v. 2.0, but I don't think he'll make it as far.

10 Erinn (7) – She better get herself together and work on her social game.

11. Coach (8) – At first I thought, kudos to him for swallowing his pride and recognizing that his teammates wanted Brendan as the leader, but then he jabbered on an on about being the seasoned outdoorsman and the strongest looking, bla babla babla…He’s deluded.

12. Spenser (9) – What is he doing out there? He’s supposed to be such a fan.

Booted: Sandy (12) – In the beginning she reminded me of the crazy old aunt who every one likes in small doses and then gets annoyed with. And yup this was the week they got tired of Aunt Sandy K’s antics and sent her packing.

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •